• Hardin, Dark Emperor
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight
    • Arvis, Emperor of Flame
    • Ephraim, Legendary Lord
    • Lyon, Shadow Prince
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/08/2018 at 04:11 AM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yas LYON!

Add me, Lyon people! 

FC: 9432393010

I will most likely have any type of Green unit in front, but can always change if neccesary.

17 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Yas LYON!

Add me, Lyon people! 

FC: 9432393010

I will most likely have any type of Green unit in front, but can always change if neccesary.

Sure. I'm redlight. Tailtiu is my lead

@Vaximillian Darn this game is stingy with Marths it seems. Aren't most (if not all?) of his focus banners shared with red focus units? Shouldn't more red focus means more red orbs? 

Unfortunately I fodder my spare Marth for Pivot so I won't be on his team for the starting rounds (maybe when I run out of lv 1 units, I'll use my promoted one)

I'll go for Sigurd with my second account as thanks for gracing me with his presence.

As for my main...maybe Arvis? Although I feel like going for something on the other side, so I guess Lyon?

Also that's a lot of red units in the VG overall. I'm just happy we'll be guaranteed a male winner.

In a way, this was an interesting way of including L'Ephraim after being left out in the Heroes and Legends VG. Double Ike is a bit eh though but I guess him being in the Legendary banner work when they only want 1 VG banner.

10 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Vaximillian Darn this game is stingy with Marths it seems. Aren't most (if not all?) of his focus banners shared with red focus units? Shouldn't more red focus means more red orbs? 

Yep. Legendary Heroes (one of the release focuses) had Marth share the banner with Lucina and mini-Tiki. Falchion banner had him share with three other Falchions. Loki’s tempest banner had him share with Sanaki and Tharja. Now he shares with two other reds again.

He has literally never not shared with less than two other red heroes. This is absolutely, ridiculously stupid. So stupid that a part of my brain died when I thought about it.

June has been insanely stupid anyway, with Julia/Deidre, Linde, Myrrh/Ike, and Marth/Sigurd banners all back-to-back, with barely any time to catch breath after Ishtar, and with fewer free orbs than usual.

This is disgusting on Intsys’ part.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Perhaps Is will come back doing 4* banners, Marth could be a candidate for those. 

To pull on 4★ banners, you have to have orbs…

7 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I want to transform my 100+ useless lights blessings into orbs. 

Mine aren’t exactly useless, and I only have got 21 of these. I use them if someone I’m training dies or it’s a Lunatic story map clear quest that I can’t be bothered redoing. Or a monthly themed clear, too.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Mine aren’t exactly useless, and I only have got 21 of these. I use them if someone I’m training dies or it’s a Lunatic story map clear quest that I can’t be bothered redoing. Or a monthly themed clear, too.

I tried one once to see what happens (like I merged 1* Cecilia and 2* Cecilia for the same reason).

Units keep XP/SP now even if they die on a training/story map. 

RALLY FOR THE HERO-KING

5 hours ago, bethany81707 said:

I'm not entirely certain I agree with Marth/Hardin and Sigurd/Arvis as 'Fated Battles'. On one hand, they're former friends like Ephraim/Lyon. On the other, absolutely nothing built up them wanting to settle it on the battlefield. Their encounter doesn't quite have that kind of gravity.

Ah, but it was in Mystery, in as early as CH5  (where Altea was subjugated again while Marth was on expedition that [Hardin sent him on]), having to escape from him in CH8 (where Hardin himself came on the battlefield with his invincibility,  followed by having the entire continent against him, since Hardin's rule was absolute for being the most powerful nation . Matter fact, the entire war was literally Marth vs Hardin (the two heroes from the previous war, hence the name War of Heroes) and can potentially end there, if you don't complete the shield. If it had to be anyone, it'd be Hardin for sure. Maybe it's not as directly built up as you may be looking for, but it's definitely there there via every nation (that wasn't annihilated from rebellion) siding with Archanea, whether they liked it or not.

4 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Ah, but it was in Mystery, in as early as CH5  (where Altea was subjugated again while Marth was on expedition that [Hardin sent him on]), having to escape from him in CH8 (where Hardin himself came on the battlefield with his invincibility,  followed by having the entire continent against him, since Hardin's rule was absolute for being the most powerful nation . Matter fact, the entire war was literally Marth vs Hardin (the two heroes from the previous war, hence the name War of Heroes) and can potentially end there, if you don't complete the shield. If it had to be anyone, it'd be Hardin for sure. Maybe it's not as directly built up as you may be looking for, but it's definitely there there via every nation (that wasn't annihilated from rebellion) siding with Archanea, whether they liked it or not.

It's the difference between Ike/Black Knight and Ike/Ashnard.

I'm happy they picked Ephraim instead of Eirika, just because we finally have an all male banner. We've had a fair few all female or massively female weighted banners, so it's nice to have the opposite for once. Of course, I'm also biased because I much prefer Ephraim to Eirika...

That being said, I'm planning on supporting Sigurd at first, because he's still my favourite. I wouldn't mind seeing any of them win, though... except maybe Ike. He's had his day, so I would rather not see him win again. If Sigurd loses, I plan to support either Marth or Ephraim.

9 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Yeah, but stamina restores automatically, lights blessings are limited. 

Time is even more limited, and blessings are all but useless otherwise. It’s a resource that is meant to be utilised.