• Hardin, Dark Emperor
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight
    • Arvis, Emperor of Flame
    • Ephraim, Legendary Lord
    • Lyon, Shadow Prince
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/08/2018 at 04:11 AM

1 hour ago, NSSKG151 said:

I haven't decided who I will lead with yet. I am still deciding between setting Catria or Elise.

Which Catria & Elise?

Cuz horseback Catria & Elise are really good units.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

In that case, how the hell is Arvis sympathetic in the slightest if Lyon fails to be? 

I’m just going to refer you back to this.

3 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

I fail to see how he [Lyon] can be a sympathetic villain with that in mind, but that's just my opinion.

2 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

Which Catria & Elise?

Cuz horseback Catria & Elise are really good units.

Whoops, probably should have clarified but I was talking about their regular forms, not their seasonal selves so cavalry Elise and flier Catria. During VG most people seem to want colorless allies since it seems to be a hard color to get to finish VG quests and my best colorless unit is Elise who I recently got a +3 merge on but I also have a +6 (soon to be +7) Catria that I have invested in and also don't mind setting as my lead unit if people wanted a blue unit to use. Though I'm not really fussed one way or the other and don't mind changing units if needed.

3 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Whoops, probably should have clarified but I was talking about their regular forms, not their seasonal selves so cavalry Elise and flier Catria. During VG most people seem to want colorless allies since it seems to be a hard color to get to finish VG quests and my best colorless unit is Elise who I recently got a +3 merge on but I also have a +6 (soon to be +7) Catria that I have invested in and also don't mind setting as my lead unit if people wanted a blue unit to use. Though I'm not really fussed one way or the other and don't mind changing units if needed.

I might change my lead to my Nanna after day 1 if I can remember to, but for right now Bridian should do.

On the Arvis vs. Lyon discussion: since I didn't play their games, I can only tell Arvis got the better FEH sprite. 

Still not sure if to go Arvis or Sigurd. 

(only have 4* Marth, no Ephraim or Hardin in my baracks. Ike won already. Lyon would be a good choice, but Arvis is a tad cooler. Zeglius is cool, but armors aren't)

So...if any of my fellow Team Marth people wants a more...traditional Caeda (Talys’s Bride) set, let me know and I’ll switch it.

Also, if any Team Marth people want/need a friend, feel free to send or ask me to send a request. My code is 8566518658, just let me know if you send one so I know who it is.

Edited by LordFrigid

2 hours ago, Xenomata said:

I might change my lead to my Nanna after day 1 if I can remember to, but for right now Bridian should do.

I'm okay with Bridian. Having a refresher unit is always great. Don't worry about me and feel free to set your lead to whoever you want..

Like I said in my previous post I'm not too picky about friend units and I always find it funny how I see people asking for colorless allies during VG when 80 percent of the time my random ally are Brave Lyns so I usually have colorless quests finished within the first day of each round.

Team Hardin
Name: エクラ
Friend code: 955-7916-071

If anyone else is on Team Hardin (or just wants to be friends), send me a request and please PM me with the actual PM functionality (mostly if your in-game name isn't the same as your SF name) so I can remember who you are. I've already forgotten like everyone from the last Voting Gauntlet who tagged me without PMing.

I'm currently fielding as my rep

+10 Halloween Jakob [+Atk, -Spd] (Brave Bow+, Swap, Aether, Death Blow 3, Bold Fighter 3, Ward Armor, Armored Boots)

If you aren't on Team Hardin, please join Team Marth so that I can have more multiplier hours and not have to be catching them at weird hours. Thanks!

Edited by Ice Dragon

Ah yes, the flow of Friend Requests is now starting up again...

@LordFrigid I coulda swore I had you friended from the last gauntlet...? Eh, maybe I'm thinking of someone else, that or you just went on spring cleaning. Sent.

Edited by Xenomata

I've joined Marth and have up my +10 Camilla right now. For anyone that has me added, I can change it to something else if needed. (also have Cordelia and Peri as +10)

15 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Also, if any Team Marth people want/need a friend, feel free to send or ask me to send a request. My code is 8566518658, just let me know if you send one so I know who it is.

I sent you a request! That looks like a fun Caeda build.

Team Hardin cause why not. Don't think we'll get far but you never know cause of the outcomes of the previous voting gauntlets.

Also @Ice Dragon, thank you for your OP Jakob. I already nearly screwed up on my first battle but your Jakob saved me by taking out all the enemies solo.

Should I also set my support to someone else or is +5 L'arachel fine?

25 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Still unsure who to go for in my main. Of the level 1 units i have looks like it’s either Lyon or Arvis.

sort of want to go Arvis but i’ll wait to see who has the smaller team

Choose Lyon. For he is the better antagonist. Do it for Team Sigurd!

50 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I probably should have mention that I'm not your team while I'm at it.

Edited by Zangetsu

3 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Should I also set my support to someone else or is +5 L'arachel fine?

Someone not blue is probably better so that they don't overlap colors with Hardin.

Hey guys/girls @Tybrosion @Rezzy @Xenomata  @Silver-Haired Maiden are we still in the same team?

#TeamFightForFriends

As for @Zelgius I knew where you are so I won't ask but I'll catch up with you later on round 2.

For anyone else who lead with red and appear in my screen, I will delete you out from my friendlist immediately.

Edited by Ginko

Well crap I caused a mini-riot.

Though Lyon won out and he needed SP more anyway. So you win (Even if he's my least ready unit, though he's at least 5* unlike poor Marth.)

Going #RallyMarth @Team Marth.

Here's my number: 7909740863 if anyone wants an ally sporting flags in Altean colours.

I've set my +10 F!Corrin as lead for now (Aether, Steady Breath, Quick Riposte 3, Hone Atk 3 & Distant Defense 3 Seal)*. In case of colour draught just let me know and I'll switch lead.

*/ Having mentioned my F!Corrin, I should also mention @Infinite Dreams since I may have been heavily inspired by your F!Corrin's build - it's just so shiny. I'm lacking the Atk Tactic to finish it, but that will change once a 4* Legault shows up on my doorstep. I mean, running a mixed moveset team with her will be so much fun so that Tactic is a must. :]

Also, @Vaximillian, Your Sharena said hi on my first match-up! She made quick work of the Nowi standing in Marth's way.

(Sadly no screenshot since imgur is having a temper tantrum on my end)

Now back to vectorising FE:3H's map alphabet. Fun stuff.