• Hardin, Dark Emperor
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight
    • Arvis, Emperor of Flame
    • Ephraim, Legendary Lord
    • Lyon, Shadow Prince
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/08/2018 at 04:11 AM

It's a weird feeling when there's a fallen Celica on the opponent's team with Chill Spd and the unit that gets hit with it is a +10 male Robin of all things (incidentally running the exact same Close Counter Blarowl build that my own is running).

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ayo, @Trisitei , it's real cool seeing your Atk/Hp Marth +5, but it's starting to cramp up my Spd/Hp Marth +5 w/ minor difference in skill set (I run Reciprocal Aid, Glimmer and Drive Atk/Def to your Ardent Sacrifice, Aether, and Drive At/Spd). 

This can only get better if I got someone else's Def/HP Marth with a similar set and also at +5 for a Holy Drive Marth Trinity

A bit late to the party (I honestly forgot when this thing was suppose to start) but I'm joining Marth cause why not. I'll be leading with LA Lilina but If you guys need me to switch her out for someone else I'll see what I can do.

I was deciding between Ike and Marth, and I went with the latter, since I figure it'll be easier to rank well in Marth's army. So army of the Hero-King, let's go! My Est is ready to destroy the evil menace of Archanea!

8 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

@Astellius’ Est has been my Marth’s companion in every fight today. How heartwarming.

My Est is the best, isn't she!

So far, I've only been getting a non-SF person's Corrin for my battles...

3 hours ago, Alexmender said:

I did? Must have misclicked in the poll then, I was planning on siding with Lyon from the start due to liking him a lot and as a bonus he seems good for feathers.

Too bad, perhaps we'll share our units next round. If Sigurd loses, I'll go with Arvis. 

@Motendra If you look two spaces above you on the scoreboard, you'll find a Sun with a sword Reinhardt lead. That's me. Nice to see you, too.

48 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

I'm afraid not, I'm supporting Zelgius this round. But if Ike takes it (like I'm expecting) then I'll see ya on Team Ike ^.^

Okay then, good luck over there too. If the table flip, I'll join Zelgius the same way. This time is not too salty like last time though.

Storywise, you choose him first because he helped you on Part 1, that's what I think ^^.

19 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Okay then, good luck over there too. If the table flip, I'll join Zelgius the same way. This time is not too salty like last time though.

Storywise, you choose him first because he helped you on Part 1, that's what I think ^^.

Thank you!

And I actually went with Zelgius since he seems to like me. I've pulled him twice on free rolls xD Also he's saved my butt a few times with his stellar defense.

3 hours ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

Oh, I hope she's doing well! If I need to switch her out let me know :)

She's doing fine but I'm just curious why you built her in the way you did. For example, your Micaiah is -def so her durability is piss poor yet you gave her close counter despite most one ranged units doing damage against her def. 

Anybody on my friends list in Team Ike gotten my Summer Freddy yet? I hope he's been helpful!

I'm afraid I haven't been able to contribute much to the score today. I don't get a very good signal on my phone where I'm at right now. But it'll be better tomorrow.

I've not been able to battle too many times, but only the first few did I get peeps from here ( @Vaximillian and @Alkaid)

The rest of the time I got people who set Marth as their leads.

I mean, I don't particularly care if someone sets a Red as their lead, but I will begin caring if that lead is Marth. I only hope that I didn't accidentally delete people I know when I got rid of every Marth lead on my FL...

Edited by Xenomata

1 hour ago, Icelerate said:

She's doing fine but I'm just curious why you built her in the way you did. For example, your Micaiah is -def so her durability is piss poor yet you gave her close counter despite most one ranged units doing damage against her def. 

Oh I've been trying different builds on her is all. Close counter has served me well in TT and the like, so I just didn't change it back. That's all. I use her a lot so I can afford different builds, I can change her up if needed.

38 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

Oh I've been trying different builds on her is all. Close counter has served me well in TT and the like, so I just didn't change it back. That's all. I use her a lot so I can afford different builds, I can change her up if needed.

Also, how come you don't do arena? You're only in tier 8. You get free rewards for doing so. 

Considering how Zelgius and Ike have the most points, I'm guessing this means there's a lot of Tellius popularity. Hopefully this means we get more Tellius units in the future. 

Edited by Icelerate

5 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I have many times! He rocks!

4 hours ago, Lau said:

I just have, he's pulled me out of a rather sticky situation!

I take pride in the king of Macedon. Glad to see he helps

4 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

@Motendra If you look two spaces above you on the scoreboard, you'll find a Sun with a sword Reinhardt lead. That's me. Nice to see you, too.

Oh wow, that's pretty cool! I only wish I saw this sooner

Updating my rep for Day 2. Switching from the best player phase in the game to probably the best enemy phase in the game:

+10 Legendary Hector [+Atk, -Res] (Thunder Armads, Swap, Bonfire, Distant Counter, Vengeful Fighter, Ostia's Pulse, Close Def 3)

Let me know if you want Jakob back.

58 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Updating my rep for Day 2. Switching from the best player phase in the game to probably the best enemy phase in the game:

+10 Legendary Hector [+Atk, -Res] (Thunder Armads, Swap, Bonfire, Distant Counter, Vengeful Fighter, Ostia's Pulse, Close Def 3)

Let me know if you want Jakob back.

i gave him distant def. Kets him survive red mages with enough allies nearby and kill them on counter! Celica for example. unless they run litrblade