• Hardin, Dark Emperor
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight
    • Arvis, Emperor of Flame
    • Ephraim, Legendary Lord
    • Lyon, Shadow Prince
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/08/2018 at 04:11 AM

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Guess I’m joining Hardin next. I don’t have Sigurd and don’t want to be anywhere near Lyon or Ike.

Surprised you dont like Lyon

I actually expected Marth to win but lol either is fine for me

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While we are on topic of friends and friend lists, @Astellius’ Est was the only friend I’ve got this round. Literally. It was only her and no one else. Every battle it was my Marth, his Est, and a random. The algorithm works in mysetrious ways. Amazing.

5 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Anyone jumps the Sigurd boat? Except for random Tiki and Fae I didn't get anyone from my friend list this round. 

I got your Cordelia a few times, but I’m not sure my Kinoka arrived to help anyone.

For my main since Arvis lost, i guess i’ll go with Lyon. Should’ve gone with him from the start if I knew he won haha

8 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Anyone jumps the Sigurd boat? Except for random Tiki and Fae I didn't get anyone from my friend list this round. 

I will if we have a Sigurd v Lyon final because Sigurd is awesome and Lyon, to echo Vax, is an idiot.

Well, count me surprised that Lyon got the win in the end.

I was expecting to join Zigludo, but might as well get massacred by Ike now. Unless that somehow leads to winning round 2.

3 hours ago, mampfoid said:

You are on Sigurd's team right? If so, I don't mind sending a friend request since I plan to join Sigurd's team while leading with Elise.

Edit: Forgot to add my friend code here if anyone on Team Sigurd wants to add me...8264658470. My allies for my first battle were nothing but Sigurds so I would appreciate non-red allies.

Edited by NSSKG151
added in friend code

Damnit...

I completely forgot to do battles before the round ended, and now I have to only get like 1.2k feathers because I failed to take advantage of multipliers.

Also going to Team Ike now, since he was my second pick (Sigurd is my third, Lyon is my fourth, Hardin is dead last). Thinking I will swap over to my Nanna (+Atk -Def) after all, since I personally never seen any Colorless, and I like my Nanna a good bit. FC is 5177973547.

1EaxpHH.png?1

Edited by Xenomata

@Johann Much thanks, glad he could be of assistance.

@mcsilas @mampfoid Had no intention of posting in this topic because I'm not really invested this time around, but I ranked higher than I ever have on team Ephraim at 577 so that's pretty crazy. I'm going to pretty much coast for the majority of this gauntlet. So I'm not going to play feather merc and just go Ike as he's my other favorite among the remaining units. Wish you all the best of luck.

Still kinda surprised Ephraim lost though. If I allowed myself to feel anything, there'd probably be a degree of salt there.

11 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@Johann Much thanks, glad he could be of assistance.

@mcsilas @mampfoid Had no intention of posting in this topic because I'm not really invested this time around, but I ranked higher than I ever have on team Ephraim at 577 so that's pretty crazy. I'm going to pretty much coast for the majority of this gauntlet. So I'm not going to play feather merc and just go Ike as he's my other favorite among the remaining units. Wish you all the best of luck.

Still kinda surprised Ephraim lost though. If I allowed myself to feel anything, there'd probably be a degree of salt there.

Good luck, hope you rank well!

Are you using the new L!Ike for easy battles? 

Yeah not feeling for the characters is the best way to play the gauntlet really :P

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

I got your Cordelia a few times, but I’m not sure my Kinoka arrived to help anyone.

Oh, I didn't know you were with Siggi, but sadly Hinoka didn't show up. 

Congrats on being in top 100!

23 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Had no intention of posting in this topic because I'm not really invested this time around, but I ranked higher than I ever have on team Ephraim at 577 so that's pretty crazy. I'm going to pretty much coast for the majority of this gauntlet. So I'm not going to play feather merc and just go Ike as he's my other favorite among the remaining units. Wish you all the best of luck.

Thanks, good luck also to you! Nice rank btw. 

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

I will if we have a Sigurd v Lyon final [...]

Ok, see you in the final then. 

39 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

You are on Sigurd's team right? If so, I don't mind sending a friend request since I plan to join Sigurd's team while leading with Elise.

Edit: Forgot to add my friend code here if anyone on Team Sigurd wants to add me...8264658470. My allies for my first battle were nothing but Sigurds so I would appreciate non-red allies.

Cool Elise, I've send you a request (mampfoid, Cordelia lead). Tell me if you want something else than Cordelia. 

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Cool Elise, I've send you a request (mampfoid, Cordelia lead). Tell me if you want something else than Cordelia. 

Accepted. Interesting Cordelia you have there. Don't think I have seen one equipped with Slaying Lance before. Most of the time I only see Firesweep or Brave Lance on her.

1 minute ago, NSSKG151 said:

Accepted. Interesting Cordelia you have there. Don't think I have seen one equipped with Slaying Lance before. Most of the time I only see Firesweep or Brave Lance on her.

Double an enemy and have instantly Galeforce procced, that is what it's for. ;-)

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Double an enemy and have instantly Galeforce procced, that is what it's for. ;-)

Ah, I see now. I never actually built a galeforce unit myself due to lacking resources to do so most of the time and I never seem to pull Cordelia that often even after she got dropped to 3-4 stars.

@Aera I already got your Lukas. Had to do a double take when he moved 2 spaces because he sure feels like an armor unit! He and my Berkut Lance Eliwood are tearing up the town.

Meanwhile I have units I've fielded thousands of times but then surprised me when they said their special lines during tap battle. "Keep your distance or perish!" I'm like: Huh? Who was that?

Aw, Marth didn't make it. 

So...refugee time. Where to go, where to go...? I suppose I'll go Hardin then Sigurd in that order of Priority. Yup, sounds like a plan.

Will be leading with Winter!Tharja Christmas in July and all that. This particular Winter Tharja is decked out with (Reposition/Iceberg/CC/Vengeful Fighter/Hone Armor) so nothing fancy, but I hope she'll be helpful for Dark Emperor.

So another round gone another round of thanks, and this round's goes to:

• @Vaximillian's Sharena who helped in the beginning of the round, she sadly didn't show later, but she was absolutely great when she did. 
  • @Alkaid's Camilla - Anyone wjo faced her got lopped, chopped and trampled.
  • @Astellius's Est. To sum up, woe be to the one who underEstimates her. I know, I shouldn't make puns in the morning.

They were all glorious and fought bravely for the Altean Hero King.^^

I also got a Roy from someone named Saul frequently, but I'm not certain if they're from here or not (if you are here on SF, sorry that I can't match the name). Regardless, he rocked in his Smash Bro's name.

4 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Welp, looks like Marth is out so I guess I will move over to Sigurd's team for round 2 since I actually have him sitting in my barracks somewhere. At least my rank will be pretty good since I did spend most of my flags on the last three multipliers Marth had so I should be in the top 1000.

I most only gotten @Alkaid's Camilla and @Astellius's Est. Both of their units ripped through everything in the way. I have also seen @Tactician_Iris's F!Corrin a few times but I have only seen @LordFrigid's Bridal Caeda once at the beginning. Man, seeing all of their +10 units makes me hope I can get a unit up to +10 someday myself.

Hope she helped out.^^

I wish you luck on building your +10 project - it's a satisfying sight to see that unit one has been building for a long time finally get that +10 border and decked out with builds. When I pulled my first F!Corrin as my first pull in this game (on launch day) I was dead set that I'd build her up as strong as I ever could make her.

4 hours ago, Alkaid said:

@NSSKG151 Glad she was helpful!

I think I got @Jingle Jangle's Camilla and a Titania from a non-Serenes friend most often. Also, hi to @Tactician_Iris for being one of my rank neighbors.

<image snip>

I thought, "Is that really her, with a +6 FGrima?" and yes indeed it was. I didn't see you had that Grima up before, and now I'm jealous of those merges.

Oh hi! Being in good scoring company is always fun! :D

Yeah, she was a +4 before the VG started (a Def+/Spd- one) and somewhat less built (no QR3). But then I figured I'd pull on L!Hector's banner between my last VG matches and see if I'd get him by sniping green. Got no greens on the summons. Got Fell Dragon #6. And then #7 in two summons later on another greenless pull. Wat. How.  Guess the old superstition of summoning the devil at midnight sort of fits. Still, I will try again for L!Hector today. Hoping for a less stingy green distribution this time though. ;)

Considering that #7 has a much better Boon/Bane (Spd+/HP-), compared to the mix of Spd- & Atk- that the previous ones had, I got extra motivated to build her last night and then I remembered that there was coincidentally a colourless draught in the VG so I set her up for the last hours of the round.

6 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

@Vaximillian's Sharena who helped in the beginning of the round, she sadly didn't show later, but she was absolutely great when she did.

It appears like the system prioritises high merges, and given that Sharena is screwed out on that front… yeah.

Edited by Vaximillian