• Hardin, Dark Emperor
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight
    • Arvis, Emperor of Flame
    • Ephraim, Legendary Lord
    • Lyon, Shadow Prince
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/08/2018 at 04:11 AM

1 minute ago, bethany81707 said:

So am I safe to consider that I might get a 7.5x on team Lyon?

According to the predictor, even if we make ~2.0 billion points this turn we'll still be 7% behind Ike.

Unless literally everyone on Team Lyon spams 400 flags this round and everyone on Team Ike stops playing I think we're good.

Edited by SageOfAnys

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh* I understand the point of multipliers- it would be frustrating to be on a much smaller team and have no chance.  But...  A mode that ultimately comes down to luck isn't much fun either.  There must be a better way to do this that doesn't reduce the mode down to pure luck.  This game needs more strategy modes, but this isn't one of them.

I guess I'm a little ticked this will be the second time Ike lost in the second round due to the timing of multipliers.  But ah well.  I'll give what I can!  At least he's won a gauntlet before.

2 minutes ago, Ginko said:

I want to see same hell on the final hour.

Theoretically possible, but highly doubtful, he'd need to really outperform himself to get even close.

I wonder who will be the crowd favorite if the final is Hardin vs Lyon. Hardin will probably get a lot of former Ike supporters, heh.

Edited by NekoKnight

1 minute ago, NekoKnight said:

I wonder who will be the crowd favorite if the final is Hardin vs Lyon. Hardin will probably get a lot of former Ike supporters, heh.

No, I don't have Hardin. I will join Lyon to just grab freebies and leave.

Just now, NekoKnight said:

I wonder who will be the crowd favorite if the final is Hardin vs Lyon. Hardin will probably get a lot of for Ike supporters, heh.

Likewise, I imagine Lyon would get a bulk of Sigurd supporters. The end still results in Hardin having a larger team due to how monstrous Ike's team is, but at least Lyon would continue his job as the designated team for feather mercs.  Multipliers for days, whoop!

2 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

Considering Ike is bigger than the other three teams put together, it's impossible to really say what next round will look like.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah...I’m torching what’s left of my flags (500). I won’t let Lyon win without a fight.

Go!! Tybrosion. With your 500 flags is our last hope lol.

Urgh, I hope if Sigurd loses (looking likely) that Lyon wins. I really don't like Ike but I don't have Hardin, who I don't mind... I can't decide who I would go for. I guess I'd still get more feathers on Hardin's team if it was Hardin vs Ike, but honestly, I'm hoping that Sigurd manages to win still -.- 

If Lyon had fought Sigurd in Round 3, all three of his opponents would have been brash lords that have charged into a dangerous situation with no regards for their own or their loved ones safety within their first appearance. Ironically, most of the patterns I can add to that are broken by Ephraim (support-based sisters, gets one of their signature weapons from the bad guy...)

4 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

Likewise, I imagine Lyon would get a bulk of Sigurd supporters. The end still results in Hardin having a larger team due to how monstrous Ike's team is, but at least Lyon would continue his job as the designated team for feather mercs.  Multipliers for days, whoop!

I'm on team Lyon because I like him a lot, but it's honestly a lot more relaxing being on the underdog team. You don't need to worry about being available for limited multipliers and you don't really expect to win, so victories are just welcome surprises.

1 minute ago, NekoKnight said:

I'm on team Lyon because I like him a lot, but it's honestly a lot more relaxing being on the underdog team. You don't need to worry about being available for limited multipliers and you don't really expect to win, so victories are just welcome surprises.

Same. I'm actually busy with a summer program, so not fretting about missing that one juicy multiplier my team's gonna get for the next 8 hours is great. It only sucks though when you get your hopes up about potentially winning and start having a heart attack during the last 3 hours when things start getting volatile (like I'm doing right now :3).

7 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Go!! Tybrosion. With your 500 flags is our last hope lol.

And if nothing else, they might just be enough to nudge me into Ike’s top 50 (rank 60 currently).

If Lyon ends up beating Ike, I'll probably go with him next round.  I've never actually played FE4 and FE12 only once, so Lyon is the one I'm most familiar with.

Hardin is dressed in all red and looks like Joseph Stalin. 

Ike is a “Lord” made to appeal to Americans. 

Hardin and Ike are both in the lead in thier respective rounds. This gauntlet might come down to a Cold War just in the week of the 4th of July. How quaint. 

2 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

I’d go Hardin just because I leveled one up to get the monthly armor tower orb.

Lyon I haven’t promoted because I’m saving feathers and too bored to grind.

Actually you get an easier time by using a level 1 unit so Lyon would be the better choice if you want to finish your battles quickly.

Even if Hardin took priority over Lyon in my Voting Gauntlet priorities, I'm still a little bitter that Marth continues to get shafted because of factors beyond his own control.

So IF Lyon takes it, I'm going straight over to his side.

IF.

I don't care what y'all are thinking, I'm a naive fool who holds hope in stupidly dire times.