• Hardin, Dark Emperor
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight
    • Arvis, Emperor of Flame
    • Ephraim, Legendary Lord
    • Lyon, Shadow Prince
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/08/2018 at 04:11 AM

1 minute ago, Poimagic said:

Lyin beat Ike!? Wow. I’m both suprised and super happy. C’mon, Lyon, pull a Shanna and win this thing!

I really don't get why people are saying this here. More people know who Lyon is than Shanna who only appeared in the Japanese exclusive Binding Blade where as Lyon is a major antagonist and THEE antagonist that is responsible for what takes place in Sacred Stones. Lyon for crying out loud is up there in popularity with the Black Knight as according to CYL. I'm sorry, but I just don't think it's a good comparison. Hardin winning against Marth was a bigger surprise because at least the gap between them to that of Lyon and Ephraim was far greater.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

I really don't get why people are saying this here. More people know who Lyon is than Shanna who only appeared in the Japanese exclusive Binding Blade where as Lyon is a major antagonist and THEE antagonist that is responsible for what takes place in Sacred Stones. Lyon for crying out loud is up there in popularity with the Black Knight as according to CYL. I'm sorry, but I just don't think it's a good comparison. Hardin winning against Marth was a bigger surprise because at least the gap between them to that of Lyon and Ephraim was far greater.

He’s invoking Shanna’s name as she rode three upsets to win a VG, which Lyon would do too if he wins out. He wasn’t comparing the two in any way.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

He’s invoking Shanna’s name as she rode three upsets to win a VG, which Lyon would do too if he wins out. He wasn’t comparing the two in any way.

Didn't Shanna brute force her win vs Takumi? I don't think she won with a multiplier there.

4 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

Didn't Shanna brute force her win vs Takumi? I don't think she won with a multiplier there.

Yes, but she wouldn’t have been in the position to do that if the multiplier was removed from the picture because in that case, she would’ve probably been at least twenty feet under by that point in the round.

Edited by Tybrosion

3 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

I think it was also due to a lot of people being annoyed by Awakening/Fates characters winning too and some still are to this day at least until Ninian broke that streak with Shanna soon after. 

4 minutes ago, Ginko said:

I remember Shanna won over Takumi with no multiplier at all.

The final round didn't have a multiplier, but she wouldn't have won if the system didn't exist at all.

edit: ninja'd

Edited by Nanima

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Yes, but she wouldn’t have been in the position to do that if the multiplier was removed from the picture because in that case she would’ve probably been at least twenty feet under by that point in the round.

That VG wouldn't have been a Shanna vs Takumi to begin with if there was no multiplier (Shanna would've lost to Hinoka in the 1st round). It would've been a Ryoma stomp against Amelia.

I should have made top 1000, but I didn't spend flags the 2nd to last multiplier round of Hardin...I did it just after turn of hour, like 2 minutes past and it said same.  400 feathers gone, but I guess I have 400 extra flags for the final round.

Emperor Hardin, such tragedy

Spoiler

couldn't get the girl, wasn't trusted with the fire emblem, died in shame and loneliness lived a short life of immense suffering.

He needs this win.  

Edited by Lewyn

Alright, so who do you want to see loose in the last round?

No matter who I pick that team always loses, so give me your votes and I'll help your team win.

Whoa, the way Ike lost might be the biggest upset this mode has seen yet. I thought Lyn losing to Camilla was bad but this loss is the worst one yet.

To lose because there was a 2 multiplier bonus for Lyon. Damn, I thought I would be bummed because Sigurd but Ike is so much worse.

50 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

2 villainous royal men under dark possessions...

Darksphere vs. Sacred Stone...

Whales vs. F2P...

Which side shall triumph?!

No one ever remembers the dolphins.

5 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

That VG wouldn't have been a Shanna vs Takumi to begin with if there was no multiplier (Shanna would've lost to Hinoka in the 1st round). It would've been a Ryoma stomp against Amelia.

True, but it still make the finale pretty interesting.

53 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Whales vs. F2P...

3 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

No one ever remembers the dolphins.

Equating people to sealife is demeaning. I wish the terms would just go away. 

I have a dolphin with me. Actually, I have way too many dolphins with me.

EDIT: Also, Shanna definitely won because of the multiplier. Yeah, it might not have been in effect during the last hours, but she wouldn't have been in a position to beat Takumi (or whoever she went against first round) without it. This mode really means nothing other than FEATHERS now anyway.

Edited by Sunwoo

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Equating people to sealife is demeaning. I wish the terms would just go away. 

Those innocent and beautiful creatures being compared to the filth that is humanity. It certainly is demeaning to them.

It may or may not be a /s

1 minute ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Fine.

5*-Exclusivity vs. Unsummonable F2P

More like

5*Armor Emperor Top Tier vs F2P Adequate Unit

2 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Those innocent and beautiful creatures being compared to the filth that is humanity. It certainly is demeaning to them.

It may or may not be a /s

When did Zephiel join Serene Forest?

2 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Cool, Lyon is victorious. Mostly rando allies again. Hopefully Jeorge, Tana, and Julia were able to do the things for anyone who got them.

See you in the final! I'm going for Lyon now as well, since I've never got Hardin. 

1 hour ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

L-Lyon won? ;A; My child is growing up. I've never been more proud of a member of my harem. Just don't tell the other boys. They might get jealous.

This might be the happiest day of my life. Got a free Hector. Ran my fastest mile and kilometer ever. Got to teach the most enthusiastic firefighters some English. And now this even if my rank wasn't anything remarkable. I'm not sure my luck could get any better.

I'm thoroughly convinced that by this time tomorrow, I'll have been hit by a car. Or struck by lightning. Or both.

Oh no, better stay home ... or move to an island without cars (don't know how to prevent the lightning thing there though). 

Watch out for everything that looks like Lightning McQueen, also toys can be evil. 

1 hour ago, NSSKG151 said:

Got ranked 160 on Sigurd's team. Missed out on victory feathers again but nothing can really be done about that. I guess I'm moving over to Lyon's team for the finals since he is the only bonus unit I have left.

Special mentions to @mampfoid's Cordelia and someone's +10 Brave Ike for showing up the most this round.

Glad she served you well! Sadly your Elise didn't show up, also @mcsilas' Hinoka was nowhere to be seen. :-(

Perhaps I'll be more lucky in the final. 

21 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

OH MY GOD. LYON WON.

Not even gonna lie, I love this mode.

Ikr? It’s actually my second favorite mode in this game. 

Well, Lyon won! That was something of a surprise, and I'm glad I joined him. Let's go pull a Shanna and win the whole gauntlet!

For the first round, I pretty much only got a non-SF person's Corrin, and, for this round, it was mostly that Corrin again, along with @ErrantDShepherd's Effie. Effie did great, thanks! Too bad I didn't get all that much variety in my friend units, but so it goes!

On 7/3/2018 at 11:43 PM, NSSKG151 said:

Welp, looks like Marth is out so I guess I will move over to Sigurd's team for round 2 since I actually have him sitting in my barracks somewhere. At least my rank will be pretty good since I did spend most of my flags on the last three multipliers Marth had so I should be in the top 1000.

I most only gotten @Alkaid's Camilla and @Astellius's Est. Both of their units ripped through everything in the way. I have also seen @Tactician_Iris's F!Corrin a few times but I have only seen @LordFrigid's Bridal Caeda once at the beginning. Man, seeing all of their +10 units makes me hope I can get a unit up to +10 someday myself.

You can do it! It was daunting to start building my first 5*+10, but it's definitely been worth it. I'm F2P, and now have 3 5*+10 units, with another at +8 (the last two copies of Cherche just don't want to show up!). They're pretty generous with feathers now, so, while it's still a big commitment, the projects can be finished in a relatively reasonable time frame.

On 7/4/2018 at 2:23 AM, Vaximillian said:

While we are on topic of friends and friend lists, @Astellius’ Est was the only friend I’ve got this round. Literally. It was only her and no one else. Every battle it was my Marth, his Est, and a random. The algorithm works in mysetrious ways. Amazing.

Well, I hope you liked her! I think that the algorithm prioritizes giving out highly leveled/merged units. With that design, one wouldn't have to worry about getting weak allies from one's friends, if better allies were available. I pretty much only get +10 units from my friends, so, sadly, your Sharena never found her way over to me.

On 7/4/2018 at 4:28 AM, Tactician_Iris said:

So another round gone another round of thanks, and this round's goes to:

• @Vaximillian's Sharena who helped in the beginning of the round, she sadly didn't show later, but she was absolutely great when she did. 
  • @Alkaid's Camilla - Anyone wjo faced her got lopped, chopped and trampled.
  • @Astellius's Est. To sum up, woe be to the one who underEstimates her. I know, I shouldn't make puns in the morning.

They were all glorious and fought bravely for the Altean Hero King.^^

I also got a Roy from someone named Saul frequently, but I'm not certain if they're from here or not (if you are here on SF, sorry that I can't match the name). Regardless, he rocked in his Smash Bro's name.

Est is the bEst! I'm glad you like her, I put a lot of work into making her! And, she's pretty much been with me since the beginning, since I pulled her from my second summoning circle. We come a long way!