• Hardin, Dark Emperor
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight
    • Arvis, Emperor of Flame
    • Ephraim, Legendary Lord
    • Lyon, Shadow Prince
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/08/2018 at 04:11 AM

Team Lyon is really bad at putting up colorless leads. I've had to surrender and reenter several matches just to get one colorless ally.

I keep on getting WAY TOO MANY REDS, though. But I suppose I'm guilty of leaving my sword Reinhardt up as my lead myself ...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess it's time to change my Cordelia for Brave Lyn. Chill Def is great for neutering Hardin but nothing short of Micaiah will kill him in one shot, at least Sacae's Blessing will work fine.

3 hours ago, Raven said:

Quote me or PM me if you add me, or chances are I won't accept if I don't recognise your username.

af8ae5fb15.jpg

In Lyon's army with my +10 Nino leading, and I have many friend slots still open.

I sent you a friend request if you still have a slot open on your friend's list. I am currently leading with Catria.

20 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I have a colorless lead, if Lyon's team needs more.

I think you're on my list, but I don't think I've gotten you as an Ally yet.  I've been getting mostly Camilla.

I don't care very much about the color of my allies. If my team doesn't have a multiplier, I play with a colorless unit instead of Lyon, since that's the color to show up least times. I've solved the ally quests on the first day of reach round so far. 

If my team is at color disadvantage, I try to meet the challenge, otherwise there is the possibility to retry in case of a defeat. 

No shortage of jank on people's ally units. I got the quest for killing Lyon using Sharena during this VG. And I've been on Team Lyon since the first round. Actually haven't gotten a second Lyon as an ally as far as I remember. But I DID get two different Henrys as allies so it's basically the same character but worse.

6 hours ago, Raven said:

Quote me or PM me if you add me, or chances are I won't accept if I don't recognise your username.

af8ae5fb15.jpg

In Lyon's army with my +10 Nino leading, and I have many friend slots still open.

Sent a request! My Heroes username is Radiant.

I picked Lyon because i like him but considered it a throwaway in that he'd lose instantly...but guess not. If he wins vs Hardin it'll be my first time being on one team for the whole gauntlet, kinda satisfying. The feather mercs are workin' it  ;o

@Rafiel's Aria is it alright to request one of your colourless boys again?

still at 1 for quests and surrenderring battles still isn’t giving me any colourless, and I’ve been getting Raven a lot which was nice for the green quests but that is now complete

edit: never mind, I finally completed it after so many refreshed battles

Edited by mcsilas

16 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

So uh, is this a very close match? Haven't seen a multiplier all day I feel. And I've just finished with the quests for using the various colors so I've been around a lot.

Very close. Team sizes are practically 1:1 with Lyon currently having the larger team overall. The multipliers pretty much only existed for the beginning of the match so far.

1 hour ago, SageOfAnys said:

Very close. Team sizes are practically 1:1 with Lyon currently having the larger team overall. The multipliers pretty much only existed for the beginning of the match so far.

Yikes.I had 500 left over from round 2 so that I could score big here. At least my cumulative rank is intact.

I'm glad this is just the 1st day because no one in their right mind uses flags during day 1. What surprises me is that my cumulative score hasn't moved one bit despite me just playing the necessary rounds for the quests.

23 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

You mustn't! Lyon is evil incarnate but communism is even worse! Free vulneraries to even people who illegally immigrated from other Outrealms? It's not sustainable!

Well, I'm convinced. Especially after finding out he wasn't involve in the GBA era.

Anyways, despite how controversial both candidate got into the final, this has been a pretty fun final round. There hasn't been any multiplier shenanigans to do any drastic damages. Hopefully IS will take note of this & stop using extremely popular like Ike be in these competitions.

25 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I'm glad this is just the 1st day because no one in their right mind uses flags during day 1.

God, do I hate sweeping statements like that. Some of us aren't blessed to be living in a timezone that let's us participate in the glorious final multipliers, you know. If we don't spend anything on the first day and same hell lasts for most of the second, we end up ranking somewhere between 60 and 80k. I don't see how I am 'out of my mind' for ensuring that I get at least a decent amount of feathers out of this whole deal. 

Stalin Hardin really out there starting a Cold War 

Thankfully it shouldn't last too long. I'm just thankful I spent as many flags as possible the last 2 rounds so I won't have to waste any on non bonus hours

I've been getting @Kon's Florina as a friend unit quite frequently. Since I use her in both Brigades (mixed and Flying-only) as a lead, it kind of feels like cheating in that weird, vague sense that's hard to describe.

Multipliers are back!

This fight can go only 2 ways now. Either Hardin sends us back into same hell near the end at a point Lyon cannot recover from and win, or the rubberbanding continues all the way, giving Lyon the 7.5. It's a 50/50 right now

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

Multipliers are back!

This fight can go only 2 ways now. Either Hardin sends us back into same hell near the end at a point Lyon cannot recover from and win, or the rubberbanding continues all the way, giving Lyon the 7.5. It's a 50/50 right now

Also physically possible to land back in Same Hell on Lyon's side where Team Lyon can't push another multiplier to give Hardin another chance. Also physically possible to land on Lyon's side where they can push another multiplier.

Or another Shanna can happen and Team Hardin rallies stupid hard despite being in Same Hell. I've seen enough crazy shit to know that crazy shit is possible.

I get next multiplier, the one after that if I'm insane (it's the hour starting 11pm local, and that also happens to be my bedtime), and then I go to bed until the 7.Xxs. Common sense states I should probably 800 these, but what if Lyon gets 7.1, 7.3 and 7.5?

(In all seriousness, is there a tell I can use?)

I'll just spend my flags when the multipliers are on. I will miss the final hour anyway, as its 5am in european morning. Either american and japanese timezones will dominate this.