• Hardin, Dark Emperor
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight
    • Arvis, Emperor of Flame
    • Ephraim, Legendary Lord
    • Lyon, Shadow Prince
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/08/2018 at 04:11 AM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine the 1-star Lissa is just a fun gimmicky build just to prove that 1-STAR UNITS CAN BE USEFUL TOO XD

EDIT: Also, ah Linus. Something something brotherly rivalry?

Edited by Sunwoo

Oh. My. God. 8.9 billion. What was that bonus?! Hardin is almost guaranteed to get 2 bonuses given how strangely poor he's been scoring this entire round during his bonuses. Unless Team Hardin's been hoarding a ton of flags this entire round (which I kinda doubt due to how rampant same hell has been this round), Lyon might have this in the bag.

Edited by SageOfAnys

Lyon always be the one who break the same hell for Hardin. So I think Hardin might run out of flags now somehow. At least for those who like to spend earlier.

11 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

GG. Was a good fight and a really unexpected final.

I can't believe Lyon got the 7.5 every single round

It’s so nice seeing him rise to the top from the very beginning of the gauntlet.

I swear I must be an unintentional prophet. Not that I’m complaining though. Nice to see Lyon will get his win in the end. gg

......No, I'm doing just fine. Why would you think otherwise?

Spoiler

9uUWVoq.png?1rn2cYvs.png?1

I normally don't do shit like this, but good God I am so freaking done with this mode's bullshit. That, and it was a good excuse to give blatant favoritism to my new cinnamon roll.

Jeez, you guys need to be fair. Hardin also robbed Marth and Sigurd of their wins, since he had a smaller team than both of them. At least Lyon had a larger team than Hardin in the final round.

Bleh... sorry, I lost all motivation for this voting gauntlet when all my top picks were dropped out in the first 2 rounds.

Hope my Bridian and Nanna were of help to... whoever is on my friend list, sorry I kinda lost count of how many of you guys I added. I only know for sure that Ice Dragon isn't on there.

20 minutes ago, Ginko said:

@Tybrosion nice fodder man!!, I didn't promote any so I'll send all copy of them home after this end.

That doesn't sound like a bad idea. And don't worry, I immediately had someone else take his vacated spot in my 5* roster.

Spoiler

FpWvOx2.png?1

And to make a general statement, you're more than free to call me out on my Dead Sea-level saltiness. Having to watch Ike get upset twice in addition to having to see those characters win it all kinda caused a fuse to blow in my brain.

8 minutes ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

The most alarming part here is that you still give a damn about the mode at all.

Yeah, I know I shouldn't care about what happens in this mode but the competitive side of me can't help it. And you'd also think I'd be used to being a perpetual loser given that I follow the Atlanta Falcons and Atlanta Braves.

I'm surprised you still expect sane results from voting gauntlet.

This mode is like a piñata. You hit it and feathers come out. Some people get less feathers, but the participants are just really brightly colored piñatas. Sure, you can choose the one you like most, but everyone gets feathers in the end and that's all that matters!

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Having to watch Ike get upset twice in addition to having to see those characters win it all kinda caused a fuse to blow in my brain.

Watching Ike getting upset twice amused me.

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Watching Ike getting upset twice amused me.

I'm sure it did but hey, at least they brought joy to someone if nothing else.

9 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I'm surprised you still expect sane results from voting gauntlet.

Again, I know I shouldn't. The sooner that I treat any given VG like a typical game of Mario Party, the better off I'll be.