• Hardin, Dark Emperor
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight
    • Arvis, Emperor of Flame
    • Ephraim, Legendary Lord
    • Lyon, Shadow Prince
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/08/2018 at 04:11 AM

Well, I think I timed it to have 400 Flags for next hour.  I had to spend a few flags during the non bonus hours, but I think it shouldn't hurt too much.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

I'm sure it did but hey, at least they brought joy to someone if nothing else.

Salt is delicious when it doesn’t come from your side.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yeah, it sure is. I know I laughed it up after Takumi's unfortunate encounter with Shanna for instance.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yes, it is when Sharena never win any. But Ike won 1 time and save a friend , Lyn for instance.

9 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Yes, it is when Sharena never win any. But Ike won 1 time and save a friend , Lyn for instance.

I joined Camilla that time after Lyn had lost. And Sharena will never win any because she hadn’t got any character development for almost a year and a half. I’m used to it.

Ike has won one already, though. It's nice to see a different winner. I'd have liked it to have been Sigurd, but oh well. I never really liked Lyon in SS, but he has good art and voice acting in Heroes, so he's grown on me. 

Ending this with over 1400 flags to my shame. I really didn't feel anything for this final round, and it doesn't help I couldn't find my phone for most of this morning to even play the game in the first place, and then I napped for most of the afternoon to boot...

Edited by Xenomata

4 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Ending this with over 1400 flags to my shame. I really didn't feel anything for this final round, and it doesn't help I couldn't find my phone for most of this morning to even play the game in the first place, and then I napped for most of the afternoon to boot...

I wasn’t quite motivated this round either. I still had 400 flags to collect from Arena, but I just finished using my last 400 flags this hour.

Jeez. I just had Freddy and Gunter as my allies this time. Gunter at least had a positional. Freddy was completely unbuilt. Good thing ol Hardin could tank Valter, Summer Corrin, and Halloween Sakura no problem. Though I thought he was going to falter for a second. Valter took a lot out of him, but then ol' Summer Corrin hit for 0x2.

@Xenomata Hmm. . 1400 I think beats the most I had left over. I think my max was 12 or 13 hundred. So you win! But yeah I understand wanting to nap rather than play a vg round you have little interest in!

31 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

And Sharena will never win any because she hadn’t got any character development for almost a year and a half. I’m used to it.

Maybe in Book 3 she will rally together the heroes of all other worlds to do... whatever it is that needs doing in Book 3. Probably more Surtr bullshit.

6 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Maybe in Book 3 she will rally together the heroes of all other worlds to do... whatever it is that needs doing in Book 3. Probably more Surtr bullshit.

I want her to move past her status of generic comic relief genki girl, but with their less-than-stellar handling of the OCs, I’m sadly not too hopeful.

I'll finish with a cumulative 3.2M points this time.  Hopefully, that's enough to push me into the top 5K, maybe even 1K, depending on how much I'll jump after 400 flags this last round.

Hmm. .  Total Rank 5774 was 3,107,439 points. Drat. Just short. And Army rank was 5288 for 1,254,804 points. Closer. But Still just Short. Not that the 800 less feathers bothers me much. Not like I have figured whom is going to get +10'ed yet anyways.