Jotari

Are Marth's thighs sexy?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Are Marth's thighs sexy?

• Yes
    • No
    • All men must wear skirts

6 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

I found a very very cute skirt with pockets online that I was going to buy but hesitated on it and then it went out of stock ;~;

it was going to be so incredible...

A skirt with pockets...

That's the dream...

I'm sorry for your loss. :sob:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

... OH NOEZ POLITICS!!!!?!!!?!??!111!

I honestly would have no objection to a skirt bar my weirdly shaped legs, and on the issue of pockets, I just wear a huge coat even indoors, jean pockets are actually fine, but coats stop things getting near and poking the... uh ... “Sacred Stones" if you catch my meaning 

I think my position is so far out there that I doubt Democrats would support me. Maybe libertarians would.

Do people care about leg shape? I never really paid attention to other people's legs before. When I look at girls, the first thing I notice are their boobs, butts, hair, and face. I do not think I look at guys enough to notice anything beyond their face and hair.

The only time I notice legs is when they really put it out there and zooming in like Taylor Swift's legs in "Our Song" music video.

On 6/29/2018 at 4:09 PM, Infinite Dreams said:

A skirt with pockets...

That's the dream...

I'm sorry for your loss. :sob:

tbf, it was still available in black ^o^ I just specifically wanted red to try expand my wardrobe

but by now, it's still available in black, just in sizes too large for me (which is not a common claim for me to make about asian sizing lol)

1 hour ago, Freohr Datia said:

tbf, it was still available in black ^o^ I just specifically wanted red to try expand my wardrobe

but by now, it's still available in black, just in sizes too large for me (which is not a common claim for me to make about asian sizing lol)

dang i used to order from yesstyle

that was a few years ago tho

it was kinda expensive D:

4 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

dang i used to order from yesstyle

that was a few years ago tho

it was kinda expensive D:

ohhh, the prices (nowadays, at least) kind of largely depend on what shop you buy from, since it's a reseller site

I just made an order (including a new skirt I chose to replace the one that went out of stock >u>) yesterday that was $40 total with 4 items, and it let me get free shipping

Edited by Freohr Datia

On 7/2/2018 at 8:11 AM, Freohr Datia said:

It looks like Asian 2XL is in stock.  That might fit?  I'll have to check what that size converts to.

For some reason, it won't let me edit my last post.

It looks like Asian 2XL is in stock.  That might fit?  I'll have to check what that size converts to.  Eh, their sizing chart is confusing.  I usually wear medium, sometimes large in American sizes, depending on the brand.

I've got 29 waist and 37 hips measurements, if that helps for anyone who's familiar with the sizes here.

12 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It looks like Asian 2XL is in stock.  That might fit?  I'll have to check what that size converts to.

my waist is usually around ~70-75cm (I think currently I'm right inbetween) and the smallest size they currently have is 80cm. That's not that far off tbh but it's not adjustable and I'm... well, working on losing weight so I don't think I'll grow into it~ And sometimes their larger sizes have awkward shapes on me because I'm so short

the hip measurement thankfully doesn't matter for this skirt. My waist can sometimes fit into asian sizing, but my hips? Naaaahhh my hips are too huge. I can never order shorts/pants on there ;~; and if they have tighter fitting skirts or the skirts have inset shorts I'm screwed

but yeah for others' reference... their size 2XL is allegedly about a 31.5in waist and 3XL is a 33in waist (and the length only has a difference of 1cm)

• 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, BLSoldier said:

Don't mind me guys....

Hide contents

something came in the mail today after nearly a month of waiting

DSC05805.jpg

Oh lovely, is that yours?  Pic please!

4 minutes ago, BLSoldier said:

Yes it is.

Hide contents

DSC05807.jpg

This is the best I could take without anyone to hold the camera :(

A wig is on the way as well....

I see DSC05807.jpg, but sadly no picture shows up.

22 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

oh my god that skirt is so cute

and you're rocking it

Oh, can you see a picture? It won't show up on my phone or laptop. 

On 8/30/2018 at 11:15 PM, Freohr Datia said:

oh my god that skirt is so cute

and you're rocking it

Thank you Kittykate! I had an interest in wearing kawaii Japanese fashion, but never got around getting the stuff

The skirt is just a start

11 hours ago, Gnome with a Wand of Death said:

Well, that was unexpected...

It's okay Charlemagne

Edited by BLSoldier

11 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Oh, can you see a picture? It won't show up on my phone or laptop. 

well (if he doesn't mind) I can puush it, although I have puush set to automatically png it and I know how to change it but I'm being lazy so it'll take longer to load. But perhaps if it at least loads for you at all, then try this!

3 hours ago, BLSoldier said:

Thank you Kittykate! I had an interest in wearing kawaii Japanese fashion, but never got around getting the stuff

The skirt is just a start

It's okay Charlemagne

22 minutes ago, Freohr Datia said:

well (if he doesn't mind) I can puush it, although I have puush set to automatically png it and I know how to change it but I'm being lazy so it'll take longer to load. But perhaps if it at least loads for you at all, then try this!

Thanks, that worked.  Though it looks like you've got the zipper in the front, there.  With that skirt, I think you want to wear the zipper in the back.