Advanced Wars x Fire Emblem?

I got this idea from looking into FE all day and saw other sites even! 

But one thing I noticed! Is this!! 

We only saw 5 units, and 4 are lords! Only 1 is unknown (well 3 lords and the avatar) 

maybe every character will be heabily involved with the story and cant die, but instead their squadron can die, and you’ll need to re-hire one. So they aren’t dead just out of commission until you get new squads, and no supports except a few that happen in canon? 

It seems believable 

The fact that they made it so that they have an effect in gameplay is what made me think it could be true 

mixed with the elements clearly inspired by the scrapped game for the Wii with Stefan as the lead and only 3 people. 

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

. . .or maybe there's a lot more?  This is a teaser trailer after all!

Well I ain’t tryin to say I know it nothin 

just that this is how it appears to me so far and it makes sense with everything we know. 

Fates and awakening advertised perma death and consequence and this one doesnt-but it does advertise the platoons!

1 hour ago, IEatLasers said:

Well I ain’t tryin to say I know it nothin 

just that this is how it appears to me so far and it makes sense with everything we know. 

Fates and awakening advertised perma death and consequence and this one doesnt-but it does advertise the platoons!

I'd save the wild theories for later.  Two minutes and change isn't enough to conclude much of anything.

It's too early to say. What would be cool is if instead of dying, the officer (playable unit) would get captured upon their defeat, and you have to free them from a dungeon later (i.e. a gaiden chapter). It does have an Advanced Wars mechanic and that's about it. 

Maybe if it's well received, perhaps they would revive Advanced Wars.

Okay I’m sorry. 

I think I’m just worried about it cuz I honestly got awful tired of fire emblems death’s havin less and less effect and suddenly this got me paranoid and what was scary was it ain’t just me so I thought maybe it’s true, especially since they didn’t advertise supports or perma death...

like yall working on adding more and more characterization via supports when suddenly, nobody dies. I get to know units better but their death don’t mean nothing