E3 2018 Badge Mini-Update

VincentASM

To celebrate the full reveal of Fire Emblem: Three Houses at this year's E3, I've added three new member badges for the three key characters. You should find them at the very top of the list, under "Three Houses".

In addition, by request, I've added a Smash allegiance. The following characters will have an alternative badge image when this allegiance is selected: Marth, Roy, Ike, Lucina, Robin (M) and Corrin (M).

If you're wondering why Robin (F) and Corrin (F) are missing, I used the Smash 5 renders and I don't have their Smash 5 renders on hand.

As usual, any feedback, as well as suggestions for new badges, just let me know! I can't promise to accommodate every request, but I'll keep them in mind.

3 hours ago, Jedi said:

I can only wonder who gave you the Smash suggestion.

I... vaguely remember it being mentioned in one of the past badge update threads, that, while the idea seemed well received (myself included), I honestly didn't think it'd actually happen

... That being said, I might be switching back & forth between this and Claude cause indecisiveness is OP for me

Yo. Hell yeah.

Was there a resource of all the badges without the member overlay? I seem to recall something on the main site...

Edited by Sock

On 6/13/2018 at 9:48 PM, Sock said:

Yo. Hell yeah.

Was there a resource of all the badges without the member overlay? I seem to recall something on the main site...

That would be this here

Edited by Motendra
I stand corrected