How did the "FE16 "leaks" " thread last 120+ pages again

Junkhead

There were a good amount of leaks, but they were easily debunked (some of them felt promising tho). Plus, we were all just bored as heck. :KnollRoll:

7 minutes ago, Tonton said:

you probably have more shitty threads than posts there

no shit I only posted once to ask this perfectly valid question

The person who made up the leaks was there and was dropping into pretty regularly (which did nothing but increase my doubt) and having people in the community on YT like Mangs and Lucky Crit talking about it. Also the lack of information from Nintendo or IS made every one want to hear something

Desperate for anything in the midst of absolute silence, people deluded themselves into believing any possible leak may have had a basis in truth. The sound of silence drives people mad- it is why solitary confinement is so ruinous and for some utterly inhumane. And it is why, in the absence of substantial information, people may assume the worst case scenarios in a crisis or other important circumstance.

And I guess some people were into urolagnia. Which fortunately or unfortunately, has stigma hanging over it nowadays due to certain events which shall not be specified.