Three versions?

It's highly unlikely, considering that you can already preorder it on Amazon, and there's only a single version listed.

Plus, it's going to be the first entries in the series on a new console. Why scare off new potential buyers with multiple versions?

I'd like to see different paths for each of the houses. It would do great for replay value and it'd feel a bit more organic in terms that choices do matter. However, I would not like three different versions. When Fates came out, I had to buy the three versions at different times (Wallet wouldn't allow me to do such a large purchase) and I still need to finish Conquest to this day.

19 hours ago, B.Leu said:

Oh please no. Just no. That would be a heinous to do that, especially after Fates.

... if that happens, that means one thing, God exist, he possess the president of IS, and he hate the Fire Emblem fanbase.
Or Satan, or put whataver Deity or Demon you want, but it's funnier with God.

I mean, Fates, just.... Fates man.

It would be Satan.... ? God isn't greedy but a lot of his professed followers are. ???????

12 hours ago, Butterstroke said:

I'd like to see different paths for each of the houses. It would do great for replay value and it'd feel a bit more organic in terms that choices do matter. However, I would not like three different versions. When Fates came out, I had to buy the three versions at different times (Wallet wouldn't allow me to do such a large purchase) and I still need to finish Conquest to this day.

It would add replayabilty if done right. Awakening has more replayabilty than Fates or me because better story and more interesting characters, plus in Fates every character retreats nobody dies wtf

echoes has NO replayabilty. I couldn’t do it. It bored me, maps were too flat and the dungeons were so long and boring it just wasn’t any good going through again.

Mixed with fewer classes and fewer units it just didn’t have it for me  

This game seems like itll have the same problem.