Which characters are you looking forward to playing?

Anacybele

Peach - Has been growing on me as one of my favorite charathers moveset wise.

Donkey Kong - Like him in every game as a chill out charather.

Conditional: 

Mario / Doctor Mario: Not sure if the Cape has been confirmed to remain as his Side B. I like other things about the chrarthers, especially from smash 4, The cape is what truly makes him special.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Reality said:

Mario / Doctor Mario: Not sure if the Cape has been confirmed to remain as his Side B. I like other things about the chrarthers, especially from smash 4, The cape is what truly makes him special.

Mario still uses the cape as his side-b. Not 100% sure about Dr. Mario though but I'm assuming he still uses the cape as well considering it would have been pointed out by now if it has changed.

Zelda, while i'm bummed she's still not connected to sheik anymore but it looks like they finally gave her a few buffs so maybe she won't be bottom tier again.

Otherwise, Rosalina and luma, the ice climbers, Lucina and Robin.

• 2 weeks later...

lol

dgsT6n.png
isbxVO.jpg

Of course. DAISY. DAISY. She is the real waifu of Mario Bros and that it will be great if she can get a baseball bat of herself. Not having impact like the Bat items unless it's her Final Smash. This should be her Final Smash so it separates her from being a carbon copy of Peach!!!!!

On 6/29/2018 at 8:29 PM, PuffPuff said:

Of course. DAISY. DAISY. She is the real waifu of Mario Bros and that it will be great if she can get a baseball bat of herself. Not having impact like the Bat items unless it's her Final Smash. This should be her Final Smash so it separates her from being a carbon copy of Peach!!!!!

I could totally see Daisy having a different final smash than a copy of Peach's. Peach Blossom, or "Daisy Blossom" if it were to be the same for Daisy, is not fitting at all for her. Although, I am hoping Peach gets a new final smash. They did say that final smashes were "straight to the point" and "fast and ferocious" this time around, so imma be praying for no more dancing and falling peaches!!

8 minutes ago, Carter said:

I could totally see Daisy having a different final smash than a copy of Peach's. Peach Blossom, or "Daisy Blossom" if it were to be the same for Daisy, is not fitting at all for her. Although, I am hoping Peach gets a new final smash. They did say that final smashes were "straight to the point" and "fast and ferocious" this time around, so imma be praying for no more dancing and falling peaches!!

Maybe she gets an army of spear toads?

On 6/19/2018 at 2:20 PM, NSSKG151 said:

Mario still uses the cape as his side-b. Not 100% sure about Dr. Mario though but I'm assuming he still uses the cape as well considering it would have been pointed out by now if it has changed.

Late but yes he still has the sheet.

Link 

Rosalina & Luma

Cloud

Ike

Snake and Wolf because they were my mains in Brawl. It's a good feeling to have those two back.

I definitely want to know if Jiggly was buffed, as a Jiggly main... Those patches were a Dynamic Punch in the gut.

On 6/15/2018 at 1:29 AM, Dai said:

Is there honestly a difference? Both outfits are pretty similar.

zelda__super_smash_bros__ultimate_render

latest?cb=20110503050744

latest?cb=20131115041844

I’m looking forward to everyone, especially Ridley.

Zelda finally is a real character and looks so beautiful, so I look forward to check her out! Same with good ol' Ridley, I wanted him since Brawl!
And Daisy and Pichu and Dr. Mario with his new D-Air
AAAAHHHHHH IWANNAPLAYITNOW

Edited by 1% Critical Hit
adding info that i forgot

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jedi said:

I have a sheet of interest going into the game likeliness of playing characters and such.

This is pretty close to what my sheet would be except all 68 characters are in the yeeeeeeesssssss tier.

I like Ike. He looks so good, both his lad and dad costumes. His up-air looks so fun, and dash canceling sounds amazing for a character like him. It'll be the closest thing to using his jump-cancel quickdraw in PM. The only thing I'm still wanting is his Lord costume from PoR.

Zelda and Marth purely based on how pretty they look. I've also liked them on and off since Melee.

Young Link, I'd like to see how much carried over from Melee Young Link, and Smash 4 Link. 

Link, a lot of his new mechanics look fun, he has a real grab for the first time ever!

All the other FE characters, as well as Ganondorf. All characters I've enjoyed to a degree in each game.

Also looking forward in general to finding new characters who are fun to play, both newcomers and tweaked characters from the last game.

Spoiler

Also still holding onto hope that Alm and/or Celica are echoes for Roy and/or Robin. 

I also am interested in any changes made to robin, he/she/it was my main in 4 and I am curious to see how he does in the new game, I am hoping they change the display to show the status of all of robins' tomes because worse than not knowing if elwind is about to break on you after following an opponent off stage, is trying to use nosferatu 20 seconds after it broke, that would be a true buff as I always found getting the condition of thunder and the levin sword to be easy because they see so much use, somewhat lesser for arcfire but I still know in some cases, but elwind is rarely used and rarely breaks and nosferatu is easy to remember (it can be used 4 times before breaking) but the main problem is the time it takes for it to be ready again and it's lag and low number of uses making checking it's readiness a horrible gamble to have to make.

• 2 weeks later...

Add Dark Samus and K. Rool to my list. Dark Samus just looks more fun than vanilla Samus, and K. Rool might be the most hype I've ever been over a character reveal. Ridley was always my number one pick but K. Rool's amazing trailer and moveset exceeded my expectations.

6 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'm now super excited to play as Chrom, K. Rool, and the Belmonts.

Ditto.

I really wanna try out Dracula’s Castle, too.

Was planning on trying out Marth but since Chrom is now in I will be using him instead. Might try out one of the Belmonts as well, probably Richter since he is voiced by David Vincent.

Simon/Richter, Snake, Ridley, Marth, Ike, Roy, Cloud, Zelda, Ryu, PKMN Trainer, Wolf, Link, Shulk

they're just too many, i can't pick one over the ohers!

Out of the new arrivals, Ridley, Chrom, and King K. Rool will be favorites of mine. Maybe Simon and Richter as well, though their mechanics may take some getting used to with that freely-manipulable chain.

Old veterans of the series are Little Mac, Ike, Marth, Luigi, Rosalina & Luma, Bowser, King Dedede, Captain Falcon, Pikachu, Wolf, Snake, and Pichu.

R I C H T E R

I don't think I've ever been this excited to play a new character. I was definitely pumped to play as Pit and Charizard though.