Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

9 hours ago, Shattiel said:

Don't trust wolfy he's pregame pocketing 

too late I'm gonna protect wolfy w my life now 

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is confirmed.

We have a solid list of subs to cover just in case.

My only concern at this point is offsiters forgetting to check the thread when game starts but maybe we can make a discord server to ping people when it starts or some shit? Worst case, I'd guess they'd get prodded. Hopefully everyone has done what they needed to remind themselves.

Other than that? Swag.

30 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Everyone is confirmed.

We have a solid list of subs to cover just in case.

My only concern at this point is offsiters forgetting to check the thread when game starts but maybe we can make a discord server to ping people when it starts or some shit? Worst case, I'd guess they'd get prodded. Hopefully everyone has done what they needed to remind themselves.

Other than that? Swag.

YOLO swag

:B):

SAMPLE ROLE PM

It's a shame @BBM can't read...

Dear BBM,

You are Theodor Seuss Geisel, a famous children’s book author better known as Dr. Seuss.

“The more that you read,
the more things you will know.
The more that you learn,
the more places you'll go.”

You may be a famous children's writer, but you're also BBM and illiterate, so that cancels out any talent you have. You have no special abilities.

In other words, you are a Vanilla Townie.

You are aligned with the Blue Fish. You win when all threats to the Blue Fish are eliminated.

Edited by Iris

All Role PMs have been sent out and every player has confirmed. Please refrain from talking in here until the game starts officially at 6 PM EDT tomorrow. Message the mods in your Role PM if you have any questions.

Day 1 Start

Image result for one fish two fish

It is now Day 1. Day 1 ends in 52 hours at 6/19, 10 PM EDT. With 24 alive, it takes 16 to hammer or the person with the most votes at the end of phase will be lynched (if there is a tie, it will be randomized between all tied wagons).

I will be attempting to use Makaze's votal script (the first official use!), so please don't change your usernames so it can work properly. Also, I may be adding a lot of you on Discord later, so don't be surprised if you see a friend request from Iris. Happy posting, fishes!