Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Red Ryu said:

Is this true?

I'm pulling up ISO to make sure. but I know they never voted AM until end of day when AM was outted and were throwing there vote everywhere else.

Even after they refused to vote early on to 'keep their vote pure'.

1 minute ago, Ichigo said:

If Marth wants to defend himself he can come into thread and do so himself, he doesn't need you defending him to puush your naana wagon

If this thread needs someone to be terrible at this game at least we have you! We don't have to wait for someone else to show up.

Is NAANA still a high priority for you @Shinori because I remember specifically you being a bit miffed about nobody listening in regards to this

I did that whole wall without understanding how to use the ISO thing holy fuck was it annoying

Just now, Ichigo said:

Arguments like this is why your push makes me want to never vote naana

Refusing to vote followed by voting EVERY OTHER COUNTER WAGON EXCEPT CONFIRMED SCUM?  (pulling up quotes now)

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

I'm pulling up ISO to make sure. but I know they never voted AM until end of day when AM was outted and were throwing there vote everywhere else.

Even after they refused to vote early on to 'keep their vote pure'.

I am very interested in this.

##Vote: Naana

On 6/17/2018 at 10:20 PM, Naana said:

I'm keeping my vote chaste.

On 6/18/2018 at 7:23 PM, Naana said:

##Vote Dyachei

Dya framing my push as omgus is disingenuous.  He's voting for AM, and I never alluded to him thinking I'm suspicious as a reason for my push.  In the post I quoted above he doesn't even give a scumread on me.  Now why is that?  I feel he was concerned about his appearance.

On 6/19/2018 at 1:56 AM, Naana said:

##Vote Moonbird  Can we get to 16 likes!?

On 6/19/2018 at 6:38 AM, Naana said:

##Vote Omega

On 6/19/2018 at 4:37 PM, Naana said:

##Vote Magnificence Incarnate

22 hours ago, Naana said:

##vote Animal Midwife

Here's the voting history specifically so they didn't vote trump like I thought.

Just now, Elemina said:

Soup I actually want you to talk to me more. I am reading your reads and don't see Ori. What's your take on her?

Not priority, didn't set off any alarms for me, I don't like trying to read the whole thread or engaging in absolutely everything. Did she do something you don't like? She was there vaguely around for AM lynch and said something along the lines of being bored, that's about it

Just now, Shinori said:

Here's the voting history specifically so they didn't vote trump like I thought.

I liked his moonbird, omega, magnificence votes. Dyachei vote was whatever, that was his read. Last vote was after the scum slip i think

Just now, Red Ryu said:

Can you elaborate, the way he went on Donald makes me think town.

I think the way they started Donald's wagon was as a counter to animal's wagon and I find that extremely scummy. Animal started to gain traction and they started pushing donald

Just now, Ichigo said:

I liked his moonbird, omega, magnificence votes. Dyachei vote was whatever, that was his read. Last vote was after the scum slip i think

Last vote was 100% after the scum slip and it also looks terrible if you see the context of how she acted at the point in time considering the scum slip.

Naana entered thread after vanishing for a while, came back, made a shit post, voted AM without saying anything, and then left again.  Seemed to me like angry scum because their buddy got outted cause of forum software(lol)