Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Shinori said:

This was 3 hours till phase end yesterday:

(5) Naana: moonbird, manti, Elemina, Shinori, Red Ryu
(5) Animal Midwife: dyachei, JohnCarter, Donald Trump, Ryanyb, Alpha Male
(5) Magnificence Incarnate: SB., Refa, Naana, Omega., Orihime

MI skyrocketed to 5 near EoD as AM was getting more pressure so unless all 5 of those people on that wagon are just the perfect Mind meld it looks weird.

Nah, Naana's likelier to be the wolf counterwagon. Think of how the Marth wagon formed.

Omega suspects Gorf. Has doubts on Gorf. Says Marth probably a wolf if Gorf is innocent.

SB/Refa suspect Omega.

Naana V reads Omega.

Omega/SB/Refa have a discourse over Gorf/Marth. They come to the conclusion that Marth's likelier to be a wolf over Gorf. They all vote Marth.

Naana, who has been signaling that he's going to self-pres and V reads Omega, joins the wagon.

Orihime joins because she is reading both Naana and AM as villagers.

This is all perfectly natural, and just shows that you're not taking context into account.

Please stop being bad and shitting on the villacore. I think there's a decent shot that we had W/W/V wagons yesterday. We have a confirmed fool for a vig due to his overwhelming badness in not shooting Marth last night.

I don't feel as confident in voting Marth today.  Other people bother me more.  @Magnificence Incarnate You should answer me/SB's cases on you yesterday, though.

FTR I agree that Naana's voting history is shitty but @Shinori you need to explain where it has scum intent.  Naana was townreading AM, right?  What makes it seem like it is coming more from scum than town to you?  I think the case is okay but scum/scum wagons leading for most of the day seems ludicrously unlikely to me, especially when I'm not bothered by the Marth wagon and the Gorf wagon was built and destroyed by me/Omega.

I kind of want to vote weinerboy based on their pushes today.  @weinerboy You spent a significant time of your post saying AM was bussed (which doesn't make sense, why does scum bus their rolecop early on) and then voted Ichigo because ???.  This read makes no sense to me because Ichigo's reaction to the lynch made more sense as town to me.  I can see why it'd be non telling for other people, but basing your scum read off of that is where I get suspicious.  And like...all of the people you don't like besides Ichigo are obvious town and me.  @Omega. Please talk to me about this slot.  @Shinori I disagree with your cases today but I'm not sure about scum intent.  You're tunneling on Naana (this is fine), soft defending Marth for no real reason (aren't you null on his slot?), setting up lynches on SB/Omega but you're not really casing them which is bothering me. 

@SB. I'm just pinging you because I want someone to bounce reads off of TBH.

Alpha Male had his vote on Animal Midwife all of yesterday, right?  Asking cause I don't remember.  Wouldn't lynch him if that's true, Donald Trump, Dyachai, Elemina, EvanManManMan, Ichigo, JohnCarter, LaserGuy, Omega, SB, don't @ me.

##Vote: weinerboy

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

I don't feel as confident in voting Marth today.  Other people bother me more.  @Magnificence Incarnate You should answer me/SB's cases on you yesterday, though.

FTR I agree that Naana's voting history is shitty but @Shinori you need to explain where it has scum intent.  Naana was townreading AM, right?  What makes it seem like it is coming more from scum than town to you?  I think the case is okay but scum/scum wagons leading for most of the day seems ludicrously unlikely to me, especially when I'm not bothered by the Marth wagon and the Gorf wagon was built and destroyed by me/Omega.

I kind of want to vote weinerboy based on their pushes today.  @weinerboy You spent a significant time of your post saying AM was bussed (which doesn't make sense, why does scum bus their rolecop early on) and then voted Ichigo because ???.  This read makes no sense to me because Ichigo's reaction to the lynch made more sense as town to me.  I can see why it'd be non telling for other people, but basing your scum read off of that is where I get suspicious.  And like...all of the people you don't like besides Ichigo are obvious town and me.  @Omega. Please talk to me about this slot.  @Shinori I disagree with your cases today but I'm not sure about scum intent.  You're tunneling on Naana (this is fine), soft defending Marth for no real reason (aren't you null on his slot?), setting up lynches on SB/Omega but you're not really casing them which is bothering me. 

Alpha Male had his vote on Animal Midwife all of yesterday, right?  Asking cause I don't remember.  Wouldn't lynch him if that's true, Donald Trump, Dyachai, Elemina, EvanManManMan, Ichigo, JohnCarter, LaserGuy, Omega, SB, don't @ me.

I wouldn't say I'm setting up lynches on SB.  I said I was leaning scum on him.  It's also legit hard for me to go back through 100 pages of BS to case someone at the moment.  I'll get into this WRT Omega later though cause I think it's suspect.

Also wouldn't scum/scum wagons FULLY EXPLAIN why there were so many different counter wagons popping up?

@weinerboy You spent a significant time of your post saying AM was bussed (which doesn't make sense, why does scum bus their rolecop early on) and then voted Ichigo because ???.  This read makes no sense to me because Ichigo's reaction to the lynch made more sense as town to me.  I can see why it'd be non telling for other people, but basing your scum read off of that is where I get suspicious.  And like...all of the people you don't like besides Ichigo are obvious town and me. 

Because I felt like with the way things moved forward that it was an inevitablity, so I looked at it from an angle where scum did not necessarily want to get rid of their partner but avoiding/ignoring it would be a lot more scummy. There are people I mentioned faintly who did this but the idea of bussing was not a centerpoint to the wall rather just an avenue of discussion. The bigger thing is how I felt about the players in tandem with how the AM flip went down and then discerning if I felt there was a good enough connection to value as suspicious. Why do you feel it's incriminating to talk about something that was the centerpiece of the thread (especially when I replaced in) and offering my perspective on it? Do you not think they would bus?

D2 notes so far:

Weiner's wall is fine, it's not one of those 'don't bother reading me' walls. The dya/me read's are what stick out to me considering I was one of the earliest on AM, and dya's meta read is enough basic credit.

Ichigo continues to wolf with his ryu vote and terrible reads.

Shinori solidifies himself as town tonally

Refa/laserguy pop in and pop out after a post, but thats ok because they aren't caught  like ichigo

If Ichigo flips W, I think yolo may be town with the 'Ichigo is V' read, after the suspicion he got yesterday that's probably a bit too WIFOM for his style

5 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Please stop being bad and shitting on the villacore. I think there's a decent shot that we had W/W/V wagons yesterday. We have a confirmed fool for a vig due to his overwhelming badness in not shooting Marth last night.

I'll go into your post breakdown in a sec but:

4 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

At both of you:

What do you do if Marth flips town?

6 minutes ago, Refa said:

we have to @you to vote.

1 minute ago, JohnCarter said:

I lynch wolves and he defends them, don't think thats similar now that you mention it

You're a little more aggressive than him, it's just my greatest pet peeve when it comes to Mafia when someone totes their scumread as obvious in some sort of fashion but doesn't put in the busywork

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

I wouldn't say I'm setting up lynches on SB.  I said I was leaning scum on him.  It's also legit hard for me to go back through 100 pages of BS to case someone at the moment.  I'll get into this WRT Omega later though cause I think it's suspect.

Also wouldn't scum/scum wagons FULLY EXPLAIN why there were so many different counter wagons popping up?

Most of the counter wagons only exist because of me and Omega and I'm not bothered by him.  Naana is the only consistent counterwagon throughout the day.

1 minute ago, weinerboy said:

Because I felt like with the way things moved forward that it was an inevitablity, so I looked at it from an angle where scum did not necessarily want to get rid of their partner but avoiding/ignoring it would be a lot more scummy. There are people I mentioned faintly who did this but the idea of bussing was not a centerpoint to the wall rather just an avenue of discussion. The bigger thing is how I felt about the players in tandem with how the AM flip went down and then discerning if I felt there was a good enough connection to value as suspicious. Why do you feel it's incriminating to talk about something that was the centerpiece of the thread (especially when I replaced in) and offering my perspective on it? Do you not think they would bus?

At the time Ichigo defended AM, AM was a sunk ship.  It doesn't make sense to do this as scum.  I don't think it's incriminating to talk about it, I just think that your reads are scummy.  I don't think scum busses their rolecop early on.  Later on after AM became the only viable wagon?  Sure, definitely.  But not when scum could have voted Naana or Gorf.

3 minutes ago, dyachei said:

we have to @you to vote.

I mean, obviously I don't want people to do that lol.

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

##Vote: @weinerboy

Sheeping Refa for now. Marth can get wagoned too.

Actually wanted to ask you WRT weinerboy but I think he voted AM when wagons were 5/5/5.  Do you think he'd do that as scum because I'm waffling on that point.

Just now, weinerboy said:

You're a little more aggressive than him, it's just my greatest pet peeve when it comes to Mafia when someone totes their scumread as obvious in some sort of fashion but doesn't put in the busywork

The only time i've said anyone was obvious and I sincerely meant it is Ichigo, which was before your wall. so not sure what your point is here?

1 minute ago, Elemina said:

Soup is still town. This is his town game.

Talk to me like I'm stupid, why is that?  Who are your scumreads?

1 minute ago, Elemina said:

Refa: Tell me the scum intent in Soup's posts. Can that not come from town? Why does what you say, make him scum?

It feels like he's trying to shade people who look good after the lynch to me.  The AM (not Animal Midwife, other one) is particularly egregious to me.