Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the time Ichigo defended AM, AM was a sunk ship.  It doesn't make sense to do this as scum.  I don't think it's incriminating to talk about it, I just think that your reads are scummy.  I don't think scum busses their rolecop early on.  Later on after AM became the only viable wagon?  Sure, definitely.  But not when scum could have voted Naana or Gorf.

Bussing is a more fundamental term here. I don't think that bussing their role was preplanned rather it would look scummy if they were to try and switch off after the aforementioned slip. If you don't believe in bussing then you at least believe in the idea of scum being on it, which is more or less what I was getting at. I don't know why you think scum could've switched Naana/Gorf in this regard unless you are talking about previously from her scumslip.

1 minute ago, JohnCarter said:

I've been shading Ran slot too since mid d1. thats ok with you?

Your shade of myself is weak and wrong af. You just don't seem to listen. After I do my reads I'll talk to you point by point, you need to be shown you are wrong.

4 minutes ago, Omega. said:

And I hate you shading Ran boyo.

What do you want to know?

Pretty sure shading Ran is pretty much embedded into me much like shading Bardull/Kantrip at this rate. You're completely off Ichigo cause he agreed with a read you had?

1 minute ago, weinerboy said:

Bussing is a more fundamental term here. I don't think that bussing their role was preplanned rather it would look scummy if they were to try and switch off after the aforementioned slip. If you don't believe in bussing then you at least believe in the idea of scum being on it, which is more or less what I was getting at. I don't know why you think scum could've switched Naana/Gorf in this regard unless you are talking about previously from her scumslip.

I moreso mean I don't think scum went after AM right away.  When I said switched to Naana/Gorf, I mean like before the scumslip yeah.

1 minute ago, Elemina said:

Your shade of myself is weak and wrong af. You just don't seem to listen. After I do my reads I'll talk to you point by point, you need to be shown you are wrong.

it's ok, I don't feel like lynching you today barring spicy iso deep dive loot

Just now, Refa said:

I moreso mean I don't think scum went after AM right away.  When I said switched to Naana/Gorf, I mean like before the scumslip yeah.

So in that case do you think it was more likely scum wanted nothing to do with AM (they pretended or simply weren't there for everything) or they committed last minute?

Current feeling is Alpha Male, Orihime, Shinori are very likely Town. dyachei, Trump, John Carter, and Ryanyb looking pretty good too. If there's scum on the early AMW wagon, it's probably Refa, though that bothers me because I actually like their content generally.

I lean Town on Ran on meta, even though I don't like most of his reads or his Naana push. Similar feelings about Omega, actually.

I think Naana wagon is more likely to be on Town at this point, so I lean Town on him currently.

I was surprised in my reads to learn there was a player named manti in the game.

Evan's EoD looks almost too scummy to be coming from scum.

I don't get the MI push at all. Can someone explain this case to me?

Not liking Shattiel and Ichigo.

##Vote: @Ichigo

4 minutes ago, Omega. said:

dyachei, who are your villagers?

I'm leaning villager on you. I don't see why you do a meta-read bus on AM from your first post onwards.

Donald trump
jc
shatt

ele
alpha
laser
SB.
ori
shin

not in order within tiers

Just now, weinerboy said:

So in that case do you think it was more likely scum wanted nothing to do with AM (they pretended or simply weren't there for everything) or they committed last minute?

Yeah.  If someone bussed, it was after the first three votes is what I'm saying.  I think scum only votes AM after decent town interest is shown on that slot.

1 minute ago, LaserGuy said:

Current feeling is Alpha Male, Orihime, Shinori are very likely Town. dyachei, Trump, John Carter, and Ryanyb looking pretty good too. If there's scum on the early AMW wagon, it's probably Refa, though that bothers me because I actually like their content generally.

I don't get the MI push at all. Can someone explain this case to me?

Not liking Shattiel and Ichigo.

Can you explain why Ryanb looks good?  I don't remember shit about them haha.

Can you ISO?  Read his second catchup post, that felt very scummy to me at the time.

Can you explain your Shattiel read?

Just now, Refa said:

Yeah.  If someone bussed, it was after the first three votes is what I'm saying.  I think scum only votes AM after decent town interest is shown on that slot.

I dunno, I disagree. I think at that rate you just put your foot in your mouth and go with it. I don't really think all scum was on AM's wagon honestly, my interests are elsewhere and I actually believe that there's more to those who weren't voting instead, but I didn't like the way other AM was handling uhh scumslip AM so I mentioned it. This is also why I'm on Ichigo

@weinerboy This might just be disagreements so I'll reevaluate your wall post when I'm not lazy as fuck.  Still don't like your Ichigo push but that might not be cause scum.

2 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

maybe i'm missing something with evan so can people coherently tell me why he's a bad boy? 

once he made fun of me what a JERK ;_;

37 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

I've been shading Ran slot too since mid d1. thats ok with you?

No. You need to stop being wrong about that too. I'll give you a pass today because you pushed AM hard D1 and from what little I've seen of you I don't know why you go for the bus when there were plenty of easy targets elsewhere.

36 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Pretty sure shading Ran is pretty much embedded into me much like shading Bardull/Kantrip at this rate. You're completely off Ichigo cause he agreed with a read you had?

I'm not completely off of him. I do think he has a good chance of being a villager if Marth's a wolf like I think. Seems to me Ichigo can go both ways pretty easily. I'll look over your case but I doubt I lynch there today.

Day 2: Automated Votals from #2849 to #2849

Ichigo (3): weinerboy, LaserGuy, JohnCarter
Magnificence Incarnate (2): dyachei, Ichigo
Naana (2): Shinori, Red Ryu
weinerboy (2): Refa, Omega.
Not voting (12): Alpha Male, Donald Trump, Elemina, EvanManManMan, Magnificence Incarnate, manti, Mello, Naana, Orihime, Ryanyb, SB., Shattiel

Phase ends in 49h53m. Hammer at 14.

<Beta v2.0.2>