Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, SB. said:

@Elemina Iirc you were scumreading Naana at one point right? What changed? If you addressed this in readspost lmk and I'll go look now.

I didn't and I forgot. I'm kind of null reading Nana right now. I was more confident on him before I switched to AM. Now i'm not so sure. 

To make it clear, I'm not 100% lock town Ori rn, I think there might be some merit to her wagon... in the future

I just don't think rn is a good time for it, there's so many other loose ends and this feels like a lol willage WIFOM case to me to distract from some other pressing issues

Both Ichigo and Evan being absent on the whole today has not gone unnoticed 

2 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

I just don't think rn is a good time for it, there's so many other loose ends and this feels like a lol willage WIFOM case to me to distract from some other pressing issues

What other pressing issues? Talk to me about it.

I think my vote is more useful there then Ichigo at this moment as no one has really voted Evan. They are close enough that I'd wagon Ichigo as well. As I glanced at your assessment I thought that it was correct he hadn't hedged but it didn't seem like it was a scum thing for him to do. What came to my brain was 'well I remember that one post he came in with which was a fresh observation which felt like townie to me'. (I'll quote it) I would like to see his response to your post as well. 

On 6/19/2018 at 4:59 PM, weinerboy said:

The more Evan posts and the less Shinori has accepted the disposition makes me feel it is more likely that Evan is in a position as scum where they feel like they have to commit to their read or else they'll look stupid. Even when Shinori ducked out and claimed him to be nullTown he still is referencing his read on him and bringing it to great importance despite nobody really paying attention or listening. While I can get that can be frustrating my inital thought was that maybe Evan was a townie who felt he had something but the way this has unfolded has made me secondguess that completely.

On 19/06/2018 at 7:41 PM, Fable said:

Am I lock clear yet? 

You sure are now!!!

P71, taking a break. 

Quas/Gorf/dya/JC/Laser/Shatt/Probably Refa and Shinori all town. Less sure on Naana than before but haven't really found a reason to suspect them yet, need to check Evan as well because I thought he was ok but other people are kind of giving me doubts. Marth seems a little better tonewise maybe but I haven't read it in depth. I think Ori is scummy but it'd suck to be wrong. I think Ichigo has had super opportunistic voting in light of flips but I'm not back there yet to properly review. I think scum mostly lurked through D1 and lost control.

This is tiring.

4 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

My other question would be have you read my posts and what do you think of my case and reads? 

I kind of skimmed them. Seeing your latest posts you seem to have issues with Gorf and Soup, two of my top town reads. I just think you are wrong. You seem to have a problem with Evan, so why not vote him with me? 

Kinda don't feel like that's townie.  Either Evan is scum tunneling or town making a bad case,  I don't think typing a paragraph to finally settle on a town read that might change is v good. 

@Elemina:

Why are you having such a hard time reading YOLO this game? Did that Civilization game throw you off on him? What do you make of him being the leading wagon (I think) right now?

I am curious why you didn't really bother with a read on Magnificence, considering that you obviously put in a lot of time on everyone else, and that he's attracted a fair bit of interest both D1 and D2. What do you think of the case on him?

Why does Ryu get a pass for replacing into a slot you find scummy when I didn't? :(:

Your scumreads look okay to me. I agree on Ichigo, Refa, probably Evan. I don't agree about Orihime because of her interaction with the late push on AMW, but I see where you're coming from. I may have to have another look at Shattiel, since all of my townreads seem to like her.

I'm currently on the Ichigo wagon. Will have another look at Evan tomorrow.

4 hours ago, Elemina said:

Alpha Male, John Carter, SB: What are your reads on me?

Soup: Update your read on me please.

I think you're fine but marshy is still going to try and pocket me because he's a lazy ass

Well I dunno if you've noticed but the whole 'fuck reading' thing is a stance I've been taking but to be less tongue-in cheek about it I genuinely don't feel my eyes glancing upon old content that I was not involved in some sort of way would be good, therefore I decided to make a wall based on what happened with AM and nearing the beginning of my replacement (who flipped scum, and I was apart of to witness). Before I replaced in I was skimming a little bit but it wasn't like in a fashion where I thought too hard at what I was looking at, so if there any discrepancies they are intentional in a way. I honestly sorta like the people getting me shit at that angle so I dunno your recent content ain't bad

I read  weinerboy/soup and I liked his case on ichigo + his stance on Dya/jc but the stance on shinori and gorf is ????? Like he trs shinori for his ed fight with Evan but that isn't even the main contribution of shinori, which is his naana case.  Also the end of that paragraph looks bad because  giving yourself an out over the AM read isn't very conclusive. 

Well I dunno if you've noticed but the whole 'fuck reading' thing is a stance I've been taking but to be less tongue-in cheek about it I genuinely don't feel my eyes glancing upon old content that I was not involved in some sort of way would be good, therefore I decided to make a wall based on what happened with AM and nearing the beginning of my replacement (who flipped scum, and I was apart of to witness). Before I replaced in I was skimming a little bit but it wasn't like in a fashion where I thought too hard at what I was looking at, so if there any discrepancies they are intentional in a way. I honestly sorta like the people getting me shit at that angle so I dunno your recent content ain't bad