Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

I'm catching up and responding to peeps, but Yolo have you interacted with my reads? I see on this page that you are working with Alpha Male but not me, your strongest town read. Talk to me about that.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Omega. said:

I'm not thunderdoming you. I think you're a villager, the thunderdome invite was for a wolf.

I'm not going to bat for Ichigo. I think there are a few worlds where he's a wolf. Think the game is pretty deep if he's a villager. Rage if you want dude, not really sure what you're looking for here. The thing that I liked from Ichigo was him voting Marth. The Marth wagon seriously felt good when it was building steam and felt right. It seemed/felt villagery to hop onto it because I believe he may pushed that wagon to 5.

If you really expect me to have some groundbreaking case on either Marth/weinerboy when the former has like 5 posts and the latter just subbed then I dunno what to tell you. Just not realistic. This pretty much just feels like people expect me to solve the game when frankly there isn't enough content/posts from the nulls to do so.

dya, I'll try to get an iso in on Evan tonight. Gotta run a few errands and take care of some stuff.

So you swapped from wanting to wagon Ichigo to suddenly not wanting to wagon Ichigo because he voted someone you scum read.  This is already super stupid because the Marth wagon literally started growing just before AM was FUCKING OUTTED.  So why the fuck was the Marth wagon goood? It straight up looks like a 100% counterwagon.  Building up slightly out of nowhere just as AM was starting to come back and shortly before they Outted.

Marth has more than 5 posts and I'm sure you can get some level of content out of that.  I just posted a bunch go read em and tell me thoughts. Check context if you want but I need more than your current bs to believe that at all.  Case doesn't have to be groundbreaking but there has to be SOMETHING there and currently you are not giving me ANYTHING.

I expect you to give me a case. I do not expect you to give me a groundbreaking case.  I expect something. You are just vomiting a pile of crap though currently.

Hot take: Ichigo and Refa are not both wolves because they both expressed doubt about Animal Midwife flipping wolf at EOD1. I doubt 2 wolves on the team express doubt about Animal Midwife after she gets outed like that. So if one flips wolf other is probably clean. Wolves just bus and say she's outed 9/10x there.

7 minutes ago, Iris said:

Day 2: Automated Votals from #2600 to #3419

Omega. (4): Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel, Orihime
Ichigo (3): weinerboy, LaserGuy, JohnCarter
weinerboy (2): Refa, Omega.

Reveal hidden contents

Alpha Male (3): Omega. -> Unvote -> Red Ryu

Donald Trump (1): Omega.

dyachei (2): Magnificence Incarnate -> Unvote

Ichigo (2): Red Ryu -> Magnificence Incarnate

JohnCarter (3): Ichigo -> Naana -> Ichigo

LaserGuy (1): Ichigo

Magnificence Incarnate (2): SB. -> SB.

Naana (1): Red Ryu

Omega. (4): Magnificence Incarnate -> weinerboy -> weinerboy -> weinerboy

Orihime (1): Omega.

Red Ryu (1): Naana

Refa (1): weinerboy

SB. (1): EvanManManMan

Shattiel (2): Naana -> Omega.

Shinori (2): Naana -> Omega.

weinerboy (2): Ichigo -> Ichigo

<Beta v2.0.4>

Btw @Omega. Why Weiner of Marth?  This has to do with the whole thing of I want to see your case again. I want you to re-iterate what you have on both slots.

Omega wagon looks nice btw.  Between top 2 wagons I like most of the people on them.  I'm not gonna state who I like and who I don't like though at the moment.

I might need to sub out TBH but kinda wanted to give my final reads because the Omega/Ichigo wagons tilted me.  Omega is playing exactly like his last game (his D1 play was legitimately shoddy but I think he's picked up today) and Ichigo just seems like an easy mislynch because all of the cases on him are the most level 0 stuff.  I only skimmed Marth's later posts TBH but I don't remember anything particularly convincing there.  I think Marth asked me a question???  SB said I might be scum and I legitimately don't remember why and am too lazy to find it.  Should probably check that to see if it's scum or not, although my gut reaction was "Scum!SB doesn't get paranoid of me unless he thinks I'm a decent mislynch".  I think his vote is okay, though?  EvanManMan disappearing really bothers me because he's been unavailable for most of the game.  Don't want to get on his case too much for that cause it could be IRL and I thought his reaction to me at the end of the day was townie.  Why is Red Ryu scum?  Legitimate question, I don't remember the slot.  Shattiel is a slot I'd want to look into cause it feels like it dropped off after the first half of D1.

@weinerman Wanted to reply to you specifically because I promised that I would about your original post but I still don't really get your Shinori townread.  You're saying because he didn't argue w/Evan more he's town, but like...it doesn't directly benefit scum to do that, especially if Evan is town.  I don't think you ever addressed my issues with your Ichigo scumread, uh sorry if you did just quote that.  I guess my issue is that now I can get your thought process on your scum reads but a lot of them are null reads, or not scum reads for today.  For example, Alpha Male/Gorf/Elemina are all "I'll look at them later, some points of theirs interest me" which seems like a scum case to me.  Your Evan read is "he doesn't make sense as scum/scum with Ichigo", which only looks good on you if Ichigo does flip scum.  I legitimately don't get how you hold those opinions on Dyachei or John Carter.

4 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Hot take: Ichigo and Refa are not both wolves because they both expressed doubt about Animal Midwife flipping wolf at EOD1. I doubt 2 wolves on the team express doubt about Animal Midwife after she gets outed like that. So if one flips wolf other is probably clean. Wolves just bus and say she's outed 9/10x there.

So what about ignoring it completely?

On 6/19/2018 at 6:26 PM, Orihime said:

what if that was cp'd from the mafia pt on discord and am is using dark theme B) 

On 6/19/2018 at 6:51 PM, Omega. said:

Can someone test this? If AM flips village off of some dumb angleshoot that's wrong, lolvillage.

This is quite literally the only post you made about AM after AM got outted by orihime.  I can quote the rest of your posts after Orihime outted AM if you would like but there is literally nothing else there related to AM.

1 minute ago, Orihime said:

Am I the only one who is disliking Refa's posting and votes?
Yes? Welp

I'm not the one voting town

3 minutes ago, Refa said:

@weinerman Wanted to reply to you specifically because I promised that I would about your original post but I still don't really get your Shinori townread.  You're saying because he didn't argue w/Evan more he's town, but like...it doesn't directly benefit scum to do that, especially if Evan is town.

This line of reading is scummy btw.

This is like something I would say when I'm scum to make someone doubt their town reads.  Kind of like what I did back in IDNSFMM4 when I spoke to Via saying one of his town reads could be ITP.

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

So you swapped from wanting to wagon Ichigo to suddenly not wanting to wagon Ichigo because he voted someone you scum read.  This is already super stupid because the Marth wagon literally started growing just before AM was FUCKING OUTTED.  So why the fuck was the Marth wagon goood? It straight up looks like a 100% counterwagon.  Building up slightly out of nowhere just as AM was starting to come back and shortly before they Outted.

Marth has more than 5 posts and I'm sure you can get some level of content out of that.  I just posted a bunch go read em and tell me thoughts. Check context if you want but I need more than your current bs to believe that at all.  Case doesn't have to be groundbreaking but there has to be SOMETHING there and currently you are not giving me ANYTHING.

I expect you to give me a case. I do not expect you to give me a groundbreaking case.  I expect something. You are just vomiting a pile of crap though currently.

Nah dude. I already explained why and how the Marth wagon formed organically and why/how I felt good about it. Me and Refa tend to mindmeld as villagers and we were riding that wagon and felt good about it. Your counterwagon analysis is ignoring what I said about how it formed. You quoted it and said you had a post explaining my analysis but I never saw a followup. You're just saying "Oh, it's a counterwagon" and are tunneling it because of your Naana read.

I'll talk to you about Marth/weiner later. Short answer is I've already explained why Marth so ISO me if you really want the answer (it was the post where I said the Gorf wagon stagnating made Marth look like a wolf chillin on a wagon) and weiner's wall was wolfy, especially the shade on Elemina which he has no right to be making.

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

This line of reading is scummy btw.

This is like something I would say when I'm scum to make someone doubt their town reads.  Kind of like what I did back in IDNSFMM4 when I spoke to Via saying one of his town reads could be ITP.

Bullshit.

He's townreading you because you didn't argue further with Evan.

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Nah dude. I already explained why and how the Marth wagon formed organically and why/how I felt good about it. Me and Refa tend to mindmeld as villagers and we were riding that wagon and felt good about it. Your counterwagon analysis is ignoring what I said about how it formed. You quoted it and said you had a post explaining my analysis but I never saw a followup. You're just saying "Oh, it's a counterwagon" and are tunneling it because of your Naana read.

I'll talk to you about Marth/weiner later. Short answer is I've already explained why Marth so ISO me if you really want the answer (it was the post where I said the Gorf wagon stagnating made Marth look like a wolf chillin on a wagon) and weiner's wall was wolfy, especially the shade on Elemina which he has no right to be making.

When I think multiple people that went to the Marth wagon are scum I feel that it's a CW.  I could totally see it being 'organically' made as scum though, especially if it was planned out ahead of time.

Also I do NOT see this anything like Omega's last game @Refa

Just now, Shinori said:

Yo I don't have a basement.

wtf

I can't believe you just noticed that TBH, it's been there since before the start of the game.

2 minutes ago, Orihime said:

That wouldn't be my main worry if I was you.

You're not me.  I don't need to worry about getting lynched, only lynching scum.

Just now, Shinori said:

Also I do NOT see this anything like Omega's last game @Refa

Check out the way he's reading people on D2 and compare that to his last game.

6 minutes ago, Shinori said:

So what about ignoring it completely?

This is quite literally the only post you made about AM after AM got outted by orihime.  I can quote the rest of your posts after Orihime outted AM if you would like but there is literally nothing else there related to AM.

I left my vote on Marth as a statement and for wagonomics.

It's not even relevant. Animal Midwife always dies there. If you think I was waiting for an opportunity to save her when everyone agreed she was outed then you're reaching hard. I just always vote/bus her after she's outed and call it a day.

Day 2: Automated Votals from #3421 to #3447

Omega. (4): Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel, Orihime
Ichigo (3): weinerboy, LaserGuy, JohnCarter
Red Ryu (2): Naana, Alpha Male
weinerboy (2): Refa, Omega.
EvanManManMan (1): SB.
Magnificence Incarnate (1): Ichigo
Naana (1): Red Ryu
SB. (1): Magnificence Incarnate
Not voting (6): dyachei, Elemina, EvanManManMan, manti, Mello, Ryanyb

Phase ends in 29h3m. Hammer at 14.

<Beta v2.0.4>

Just now, Omega. said:

I left my vote on Marth as a statement and for wagonomics.

It's not even relevant. Animal Midwife always dies there. If you think I was waiting for an opportunity to save her when everyone agreed she was outed then you're reaching hard. I just always vote/bus her after she's outed and call it a day.

No I just wanna know why you ignored it and refused to comment on it.

I don't really remember you commented on AM at all yesterday and the fact that after they were outted you didn't state SHIT about it except for the one post I quoted is suspect.

Also you didn't answer my previous question; you stated Marth gets vigged on an AM TOWN FLIP.  Why is Marth still on the potential lynch pool for you following an AM WOLF FLIP.