Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Elemina said:

Sup Maria hype to play with you again

Ayyy let's do this

3 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Ew.

3 minutes ago, Shinori said:

I'll be bussing Orihime, just a reminder to everyone because we have bad blood.

I'LL FUCK YOU UP KID 

Hello, I am Red Ryu. I am a mod over on Smashboards and I am currently being a sub if need be for this game. I'm ready to rock and roll if I need to jump in.

Confirmed.

Edited by Red Ryu

1 hour ago, Ichigo said:

Ichigo here to help represent mafiascum.

2 hours ago, Orihime said:

Orihime here to help represent mafiascum!

:Jaffar::Nino:

I suppose I'm confirming as a potential sub in case something goes terribly wrong with the other Mafia game I have on my itinerary. I'm an SF noob, looking forward to meeting some new faces if I wind up getting drawn in.

hi i'm via  i hail from sf

3 things

1. i work full time so i may be absent for as long as 8 or even 9 hours at a time, please do not take silence as refusing to answer you or your questions or flaking unless i reach like 13 hours of silence or something ridiculous
2. i use he/him im not gonna mention this again unless misgendering becomes a serious problem, dw and it's not that big of a deal if you forget it's just if multiple people start doing it i get anxious and it affects my gameplay
3. if i sound like im mad im probably not i swear , 99.8% of the time i am being facetious BUT that being said if i seem like im being too aggressive and it's making you uncomfortable lmk and i will step back 
3 1/2. if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what

i like to smoke weed and probably will not always be sober wehn im playing #420 #blazeit #yeahweed   add me on discord if u wanna hang i love to talk and make friends

( @wolfy you wouldn't happen to be the wolfy i know would you? i know a wolfy who plays maf so)

Edited by Vi-astra

28 minutes ago, SilverKeith said:

'Sup ppl, I'm SilverKeith representing Mafialandia.

Yolo invited me here but I'm kinda busy. So I'm up for subbing if needed. 

Good luck!

I always believed in you.

8 minutes ago, Naana said:

I will proudly represent The Center Network and shit on all of you.  

not if i shit on you first

6 hours ago, Refa said:

My username is Refa, but most people call me Scholteheim Reinbach III.  I don't mind if I'm called his/her as long as it's appended by excellency.  My homesite is this site, for better or for worse.  I like mafia less the more I play of it, so at times I may lurk until I can post something meaningful or I'm motivated enough to post (or, you know, I'm scum).

I rolled town this game though, so feel free to sheep me.

I haven't received my role yet though.

Did they rand wolf first?

6 hours ago, Refa said:

My username is Refa, but most people call me Scholteheim Reinbach III.  I don't mind if I'm called his/her as long as it's appended by excellency.  My homesite is this site, for better or for worse.  I like mafia less the more I play of it, so at times I may lurk until I can post something meaningful or I'm motivated enough to post (or, you know, I'm scum).

I rolled town this game though, so feel free to sheep me.

I haven't received my role yet though.

Did they rand wolf first?