Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, SB. said:

Midwife never posted at the same time as me and they spent the game half-flaked. When people said "Midwife gets frozen" I was thinking the scum Paperblade levels of barely fucking posts anything (being "low activity" in this game is still like 5-10x more active than scum Paper) so I was like "yeah this seems fine" and didn't give them too much thought and they never really made it back. I don't have a clue what you're talking about with Naana. I scumread them, then townread them, and they haven't flipped anything yet lol.

Also why am I supposed to just let scum!Ori roll the game after people are townclearing her for something I think is incredibly easy to fake? I'm not gonna stay quiet on it.

so idk if you realize but the game was at a point where marth and naana wer looking like crisp possibilities for the lynch. for what i think were PAGES nobody was really sussing am for the format difference, i think jc maybe just said something about it and that was that. and then ori came out and outted am when the lynch i think she was on (naana if im not mistaken) was a very viable option.

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

so idk if you realize but the game was at a point where marth and naana wer looking like crisp possibilities for the lynch. for what i think were PAGES nobody was really sussing am for the format difference, i think jc maybe just said something about it and that was that. and then ori came out and outted am when the lynch i think she was on (naana if im not mistaken) was a very viable option.

I realise that part but Midwife just went "yeah I give up" in thread. When a scumbuddy hits that point you only really defend them as wifom imo.

yea but a scum!ori legit locked herself into HARD townreading her buddy from the getgo, despite people claiming opposing meta. heck i even think she did say that am still fit his town meta from that spiel, why not just ignore the slip and not be the one to catch it? idgi

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

yea but a scum!ori legit locked herself into HARD townreading her buddy from the getgo, despite people claiming opposing meta. heck i even think she did say that am still fit his town meta from that spiel, why not just ignore the slip and not be the one to catch it? idgi

I don't think Midwife was ever gonna live from that point. If she's town she just misread it and if she's scum it's the easiest way to absolve herself of the flip because "Midwife is town" all game which would have gotten her shit for sure.

Talk to me about Ele, do you think they're scum from what you just said or nah?

meh, i can see where youre coming from. i just dont agree but like you said its ultimately moot

i feel like if i say anything aside from ele is obvtown omega is going to yell at me for it and fabricate a case on me for it like he did yesterDay so i feel like im being set up. that being said, i do think her agression and bullheadedness has felt like town, but her rationale and that omega vote that i had skipped earlier that ori brought up feel half assed if theyre coming from town. so ultimately my position is town enough for me to not give extreme credence to, but like evan im not gonna try stopping her lynch if the thread goes that way. the thing that gets me is that some of her choices are just so terribly rationalized and its like she doesnt listen to anybody when they try talking her off the deep end. but then i think of that and that becomes twtbaw, like i dont see the motivation or the confidence as scum for her to just do that so boldly. like, is it possible? sure, but just like ori outing her buddy yesterDay, id be surprised if that was the case

15 hours ago, Iris said:

Day 2: Automated Votals from #3803 to #3830

Omega. (5): Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel, Orihime, Elemina
Red Ryu (5): Naana, Ichigo, Ryanyb, weinerboy, LaserGuy
Ichigo (4): JohnCarter, dyachei, EvanManManMan, SB.
SB. (3): Magnificence Incarnate, Alpha Male, Omega.
Naana (2): Red Ryu, Snike
Not voting (2): manti, Mello

Phase ends in 24h42m. Hammer at 14.

Vote history:

Reveal hidden contents

SB. (1): Ichigo

<Beta v2.0.4>

^ VC before masons claim
hot take omega and ichigo counter wagons to ryu

14 hours ago, Alpha Male said:

Well nah but it ain't even being discussed anymore

why are ppl so concerned with doing a quick ISO check to find discrepancies with a possible Mason claim

because asdfasdf towncred

If I die here’s my thoughts.

ALIVE PLAYERS (21)

@Alpha Male (LordQuas) - town lean, some decent stuff but still has slowed down quite a bit.
@Donald Trump (Gorf) - town I see where his head is at and do like his general mindsets. I disagree with some thoughts but not really seeing a scum mindset.
@dyachei - town lean, I see good directions abs he has the mindset to l

@Elemina (Ranmaru) - town, he’s playing like town ran.
@EvanManManMan - scum I hate the tunnel vision while doing nothing else of value. If you got someone to gun for you need to do more than just zone in them.

@Ichigo (Dunnstral) - Scum, literally has done jack unless there is cred to that mason claim.
@JohnCarter- null nothing poped out here fir me.

@LaserGuy (formerly @Vi-astra) - I haven’t seen them post anything of worth, ok with them dying.
@Magnificence Incarnate (Marth) - null seen nothing.
@manti (Mantichora) - null seen nothing 
@Mello - null seem nothing.

@Naana - scum still dislike this slot and hasn’t done much but lash out on Slots that voted them. No idea why people are letting them off the hook.

@Omega. (YOLOSWAG) - town lean, I have some reservations here based on issues people have brought up but I don’t think this is scum Marshy.
@Orihime (Chelsea/MariaR) - town lean, might have caught a scum slip despite admitting to lurking which diesn’t make me want to focus on it.
@Red Ryu (formerly @wolfy) towniest wolf O’donnell
@Ryanyb (formerly @Jinrou) - null, short content, haven’t seen much,
@Refa - might be the other mason or something from reading? Idk still got not much here.

@SB. - town lean, I don’t get the recent votes, I reread the past posts and they are completely fine.i’d prefer this slot sticking over someone inactive.

@Shattiel - I got nothing null.

@Shinori - town, slot had mirrored my thoughts and stayed true to calling out behavior that should be put front and center.

@weinerboy (formerly @Ryker) - slight town lean off gut but really don’t have any strong feelings one way or another outside of that. I like his poking at people but it doesn’t make me like the slot.