Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

2 hours ago, weinerboy said:

Shatt/Ori/Ryan/Mello/MI/Manti as having all our wolves is completely illogical. It's probably way harder than that. I'll get to ISOing MI like I said I would because unfortunately I do care about this phase to everyone's dismay

I agree with this. I expect we probably have at least 1-2 wolves among the active players.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Omega. said:

I mean, most of the people getting wagoned haven't made a substantial post today so the wagons and discussion are stalled. What is there to say beyond that?

that much is obviously obvious. I was asking what you think beyond that alignment wise

OK I'm back. 

Looking at the votals at phase end I feel like Mello is a likely wolf who sat on his red ryu tunnel,  his justification for his vote d2 is that he had scum read ryu the previous day which isn't a very good justification at all. Also given that he has barely had a thread presence it looks really bad that he has v few reads,  his interactions at EoD look shady especially the part where he reacts defensively to soup scum reading him. 

I wouldn't lynch orihime today, shattiel and Mello are much better lynches today given their reactions in the thread. Shattiel going from considering the mason claim to outright saying that they didn't claim looks really suspicious.  Orihime doesnt have a thread presence but her reactions d1 are a lot better compared to the other two I'm mentioning. 

I'm feeling like the SB wagon was pure,  given the way in which votes shifted to him in the last minute,  I don't feel like scum randomly move from town wagon to town wagon.  I'll have to rethink my stance on elemina, her dropping off the thread past the first half of d2 and her position on the votals looks bad,  I'm feeling there's a wolf in elemina/manti with the eod votals as is.

This also means that Ryan /evan are probably scum,  I feel like with the way I'm wrong about my reads,  town is just eating itself alive while scum go inactive and stick their vote on someone for long periods of time. 

##Vote @Mello

On 6/24/2018 at 12:08 PM, LaserGuy said:

This wagon is probably the towniest wagon of the game based on confirmed flips and claimed PRs so far. The lack of movement here by anyone else, leading to this wagon eventually dissipating, makes me think probably scum, and if scum, probably scum PR that they didn't want to bus. 

Well you're wrong about this,let me poke holes into your argument:

A) it isn't even confirmed that its a pure town wagon

B) And even if it was pure,  why would scum move their votes on to me in the first place?  A midwife lynch presents easy towncred and a naana lynch is easier to force, any movement of votes on to me would put a crackdown on scum the following phase as getting a turbo mislynch is way worse than lynching someone who isn't contributing.  Anyone on me would be under a serious crackdown(and this p much happened the next phase).

5 hours ago, Omega. said:

@dyachei

Have you seen manti slank as a wolf besides the WoW mash? How often have you seen him slank, and what is he usually when he does so, historically?

He slanks as both alignments but u think he cares less about the game as villa 

4 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Well you're wrong about this,let me poke holes into your argument:

B) And even if it was pure,  why would scum move their votes on to me in the first place?  A midwife lynch presents easy towncred and a naana lynch is easier to force, any movement of votes on to me would put a crackdown on scum the following phase as getting a turbo mislynch is way worse than lynching someone who isn't contributing.  Anyone on me would be under a serious crackdown(and this p much happened the next phase).

You think wolves want to lynch their prs d1 for town cred?

I'm feeling like the SB wagon was pure,  given the way in which votes shifted to him in the last minute,  I don't feel like scum randomly move from town wagon to town wagon.

This is a weird statement in tandem with this one:

(5) Magnificence Incarnate: SB., Refa, Naana, Omega., Orihime

What Laser said wasn't wrong, though I'm not sure what point you wanted to bring up unless you're shading the claimed PRs.

8 hours ago, LaserGuy said:

Why are you singling out Orihime here in particular? What about Shattiel/Ryan? Or why not somebody else if your read there is stronger?

Because Orihime I know for certain is town. I could vote Ryan, Shat or Wienerboy but, MI has more support 

Day 3: Automated Votals from #5100 to #5466

Magnificence Incarnate (4): LaserGuy, Omega., JohnCarter, Mello
Orihime (2): dyachei, EvanManManMan
Ryanyb (2): Shattiel, Donald Trump
Mello (1): Magnificence Incarnate
Shattiel (1): Snike
Not voting (8): Elemina, Ichigo, manti, Orihime, Red Ryu, Ryanyb, Shinori, weinerboy

Phase ends in 10h35m. Hammer at 12.

Vote history:

Donald Trump (2): Magnificence Incarnate -> Ryanyb

dyachei (1): Orihime

EvanManManMan (1): Orihime

JohnCarter (3): Magnificence Incarnate -> Orihime -> Magnificence Incarnate

LaserGuy (3): Shattiel -> Magnificence Incarnate -> Magnificence Incarnate

Magnificence Incarnate (1): Mello

Mello (2): Shattiel -> Magnificence Incarnate

Omega. (1): Magnificence Incarnate

Snike (2): LaserGuy -> Shattiel

Shattiel (1): Ryanyb

Shinori (1): Unvote

<Beta v2.0.4>

10 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

im curious as to whether or not youve read toDay because if you have then they havent really changed

I'll backread, but I was trying to get a convo with you. Only convo we had you called me lock town I think, and I did nothing to that point. 

I wouldn't lynch orihime today

A) it i

sn't even confirmed that its a pure town wagon

isn't even confirmed

town wagon

(5)

Magnificence Incarnate: SB., Refa, Naana, Omega., Orihime

lmao holy shit

EBWOP:

I wouldn't lynch orihime today

isn't even confirmed that its a pure town wagon

town wagon

(5)

Magnificence Incarnate: SB., Refa, Naana, Omega., Orihime

OK but does everyone see the point im tryna make here without snark

6 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Looking at the votals at phase end I feel like Mello is a likely wolf who sat on his red ryu tunnel,  his justification for his vote d2 is that he had scum read ryu the previous day which isn't a very good justification at all. Also given that he has barely had a thread presence it looks really bad that he has v few reads,  his interactions at EoD look shady especially the part where he reacts defensively to soup scum reading him. 

This is wrong. I had a scumread on Ryu's previous slot. And why would I not want to lynch my scumread day 2? That makes no sense. I have had thread presence, but you could say a lot of people have not had any. INCLUDING  yourself. So are you saying you should be scumread for not being in the thread?

Just now, Mello said:

Weiner do you still scumread me? Yes or no and why not? 

I keep waiting to see what you're gonna in regards to me but you just eventually end up doing nothing. Right now I've been tipped off by MI's recent post and you happen to be voting him so let's see where it goes from there.