Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GG

This was a fun, intense game.

This setup feels a bit wonky to me with scum getting so many extra kills, but still having the number of players that you'd expect for a single-kill setup. Scum team could have been 4 members and Town would have still had trouble with this one unless they got lucky and lynched/vigged the arsonist early in the game. Scum played a very solid game and I don't know if we could have caught them anyway without burning through a couple more mislynches, but Town needed basically a perfect game to win this.

hey sorry for my outburst it was dumb.
i don't really want to talk about the details of it anymore but i do apologize to elemina and laserguy and the mods and everyone else.

i need a break from regular mafia so i will probably just observe a few games until i am in a better mental place. 
i never mean to AtE in games on purpose and it only relaly happens when i have episodes and they unfortunately bleed into the game

Edited by Vi-astra

• 3 months later...
On 7/4/2018 at 12:38 AM, Vi-astra said:

hey sorry for my outburst it was dumb.
i don't really want to talk about the details of it anymore but i do apologize to elemina and laserguy and the mods and everyone else.

i need a break from regular mafia so i will probably just observe a few games until i am in a better mental place. 
i never mean to AtE in games on purpose and it only relaly happens when i have episodes and they unfortunately bleed into the game

sorry bro I didn't mean to upset you sorry man you seem really cool

--

I also apologize to peeps I imagine everyone thinks my play was shit, I really was off on my scum reads. Honestly I'm going to stop trying at mafia, I'm not going anywhere with it in all these years and even when I win a damn game as town scum don't want face it and just flake the site... not a good feeling. Then I sink too much time into the damn game, causing me to lose sleep. I was basically trying to have fun here and tried with the limited amount of time I had. Sorry Gorf I can't prove you wrong man, good seeing you again though it was funny. You're right, I'm a shit player. 

fuck me the nail in my own chest is soup being scum. Sorry marshy

Edited by Elemina

6 hours ago, Elemina said:

sorry bro I didn't mean to upset you sorry man you seem really cool

hey it's cool dude, i just have a long ways to go. seems like i'm getting better and then i have relapses like that. but the things i say during my breakdowns can be hurtful and i'm sorry if i hurt you at the time. fwiw i hate it when i'm not playing my best in a game around new players cuz then they assume i'm bad and then i flip my shit cuz i hate it when people underestimate me

1 hour ago, Vi-astra said:

hey it's cool dude, i just have a long ways to go. seems like i'm getting better and then i have relapses like that. but the things i say during my breakdowns can be hurtful and i'm sorry if i hurt you at the time. fwiw i hate it when i'm not playing my best in a game around new players cuz then they assume i'm bad and then i flip my shit cuz i hate it when people underestimate me

People underestimating you is good. It means you don't get fearkilled as much!

7 hours ago, Bartozio said:

People underestimating you is good. It means you don't get fearkilled as much!

this is a valid point but in my case I would rather be fearkilled than feel like all of the abuse I experienced and took from people twice my age in the mafia community just to get better at the game was for nothing

1 hour ago, Killthestory said:

enjoyable players > good players

guess which one you are via

1 hour ago, Refa said:

both lol

but like look i get i could stand to be more confident in myself and less wishywashy when people challenge me/case me but a lot of that is entirely due to my health and how fragile i can be mentally, especially when i'm off my medication, and i'm not gonna pretend that i'm not mentally fragile, but hear me out. i used to be REALLY good when i actually tried and i don't try lately because i used to be so addicted to mafia and being good at it i almost failed out of school. i think i'm allowed to treat the game a little less seriously now that i'm playing it again and try to just take everything in stride instead of letting it get to my head again. yea it's easier said than done but you have no IDEA what i used to be capable of. i'm busy fighting PTSD and schizoaffective disorder and working full time now and taking care of myself takes priority over mafia. if you think i'm a bad player that's on you because you don't know my background. i'm lazy and definitely not as good as i used to be and i definitely had weaknesses before (i was a lot more susceptible to AtE for example and i hate reading huge games and i don't pick up on cues sometimes and i'm not 100% versed in rolespec; i think paperblade might be one of the best players here on that front) but i'm not bad. so you can put that in your pipe and smoke it

Edited by Vi-astra