Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

We are probably in lylo assuming 4 scum with arso killing two and scum killing 1.  Meaning we can't miss lynch and we can't no lynch and we have to lynch someone.

Lynching Manti and me jailing KTS probably works if he's arsonist no one blows up, I die and KTS gets lynched after.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bootleg Votals

manti (1): John Carter
EvanManManMan (1): weinerboy
killthestory (1): EvanManManMan
Duk3star (3): manti, killthestory, Donald Trump

Not voting (5): Duk3starMello, Orihime, Shinori, Snike

With 11 alive it takes 6 to hammer. If no hammer is reached, the player with the most votes at the end of the phase will be lynched.
You have 10 minutes till deadline at 10pm eastern

1 minute ago, Killthestory said:

let me get drunk in peace 

@EvanManManMan if youre so confident im arsonist, jail me tonight and lynch duk3 today. duk3/ori nets 2 wolves always with duk3 setting the precedent. if arso still goes off, which it will, im clear

The issue is that we don't get out of *yLo with an arsonist roleblock while we do with an arsonist lynch

Just now, Shinori said:

We are probably in lylo assuming 4 scum with arso killing two and scum killing 1.  Meaning we can't miss lynch and we can't no lynch and we have to lynch someone.

Lynching Manti and me jailing KTS probably works if he's arsonist no one blows up, I die and KTS gets lynched after.

lynch duke, jail kts

i can accept that

I'm on the fence because I've felt manti as town most of this lategame. I'd rather a duke lynch but the fact that manti's on both of those pools is suspicious.

1 minute ago, EvanManManMan said:

The issue is that we don't get out of *yLo with an arsonist roleblock while we do with an arsonist lynch

but you confirm if im arso or not and can redirect your efforts later when you discover im not

Just now, Snike said:

I'm on the fence because I've felt manti as town most of this lategame. I'd rather a duke lynch but the fact that manti's on both of those pools is suspicious.

Manti was the person being voted for one pool and is on the wagon, starting the wagon for duke in the other pool.

I'll probably block KTS at the moment if that's who a lot of people think Arso is.

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

We don't lose if i block arsonist and you are town.

So who do you thinks arso?

i

dont 

know

i dont know anything

im a villager my one job this day is to not get lynched. its not kts cause evan is pushing it, its not duke cause hes up to get lynched, i doubt its evan cause hes the face of hte wolf team, so i guess it could be DT or the fourth wolf that we dont know

is your jail day or night?

Bootleg Votals

manti (4): John Carter, Shinori, EvanManManMan, Mello
EvanManManMan (1): weinerboy
Duk3star (3): manti, killthestory, Donald Trump

Not voting (3): Duk3star, Orihime, Snike

With 11 alive it takes 6 to hammer. If no hammer is reached, the player with the most votes at the end of the phase will be lynched.
You have 6 minutes till deadline at 10pm eastern

im being quicked lynched just UNVOTE jesus christ

New posts within a short time frame are limited. Please wait 20 seconds before submitting.
New posts within a short time frame are limited. Please wait 20 seconds before submitting.
  • New posts within a short time frame are limited. Please wait 20 seconds before submitting.
  • New posts within a short time frame are limited. Please wait 20 seconds before submitting.
  •  

so fuicking annoying jfc