Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

Also on Orihime, I think everything they have done this game is weak

Orihime is town this game, that's not up for discussion. I'd be willing to lock her town based on meta stuff. 

5 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

your vote on AM pings me because chances are with the amount of heat AM was getting, and LHF status, a decent mafia jumps on that early. and judging by what others are saying about you, you would be a very confident wolf who has no problems bussing?

but if not you, and not dya, we go further down the list: ryan, laser, and weiner, followed by multiple dead townies

"with the amount of heat am was getting" ...sparked by me. like imma read back and see if anybody was even remotely calling him scum by the time i did, and i was consistently calling him scum. with that argument, it becomes scummy when anybody decides voting another one of their scumreads instead of the one they were previously voting for is worthwhile. if were gonna talk meta then like just never townread me i guess cuz all alive townies that know my scum meta are gonna tell you to watch out for me cuz i play more townie as scum than i do as town. but i was the guy making the case on am. i actually dont even think you were outwardly calling him scum when i was (could be wrong but ill be checking now), and despite being more vocal about elemina, i was BOUT IT with am, but people like dya and alpha were making the call outs on their own so harping on it was unnecessary, it was gonna catch steam without me.

im personally not a big fan of analyzing final vc's, im more of a fan of seeing how people get on. and in the case of am, a butt ton was after the slip so its hard to make a fair call on that. i can see ryan as scum for sure, and i actually think weiner was the start of the post-slip votes so

1 minute ago, JohnCarter said:

It won't let me colour the first 3 names but you get the idea

I really thought MI was towny based on his effort but dunno could be reading it wrong. Honestly I laughed cause people are like 'mello is toneread town' but yea that's how I felt about MI

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

"with the amount of heat am was getting" ...sparked by me. like imma read back and see if anybody was even remotely calling him scum by the time i did, and i was consistently calling him scum. with that argument, it becomes scummy when anybody decides voting another one of their scumreads instead of the one they were previously voting for is worthwhile. if were gonna talk meta then like just never townread me i guess cuz all alive townies that know my scum meta are gonna tell you to watch out for me cuz i play more townie as scum than i do as town. but i was the guy making the case on am. i actually dont even think you were outwardly calling him scum when i was (could be wrong but ill be checking now), and despite being more vocal about elemina, i was BOUT IT with am, but people like dya and alpha were making the call outs on their own so harping on it was unnecessary, it was gonna catch steam without me.

im personally not a big fan of analyzing final vc's, im more of a fan of seeing how people get on. and in the case of am, a butt ton was after the slip so its hard to make a fair call on that. i can see ryan as scum for sure, and i actually think weiner was the start of the post-slip votes so

ok, revisit who was calling her out and when and let us know. I remember her getting roasted early on, but maybe that was just me

Day 3: Automated Votals from #5209 to #5235

Shattiel (3): Donald Trump, Shinori, Snike
Orihime (2): Dyachei, JohnCarter
LaserGuy (1): EvanManManMan
Magnificence Incarnate (1): Omega.
Mello (1): weinerboy
Not voting (9): Elemina, Ichigo , LaserGuy, Magnificence Incarnate, manti, Mello, Orihime, Ryanyb, Shattiel

Phase ends in 48h51m. Hammer at 12.

Vote history:

Dyachei (1): Orihime

JohnCarter (2): Magnificence Incarnate -> Orihime

<Beta v2.0.4>

12 minutes ago, dyachei said:

##Vote: @Orihime

i dont like that she didnt end on AM

Also to add on to this, that's a very poor reason for voting someone. Considering AM had about 13 or so votes on him? It would have been easy just to bus, as there were so many votes on him, and there was no way anyone else was being lynched at that point. The fact that you can't decipher that is leading me to believe that you are just trying to throw your vote on there. 

1 minute ago, Mello said:

Also to add on to this, that's a very poor reason for voting someone. Considering AM had about 13 or so votes on him? It would have been easy just to bus, as there were so many votes on him, and there was no way anyone else was being lynched at that point. The fact that you can't decipher that is leading me to believe that you are just trying to throw your vote on there. 

it wasnt just then. I dont like anything from them tomorrow, and what there was, was minor to begin with.

7 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

##Vote @Orihime

Convince me

You wouldn't understand, considering you don't know her (unless you do? Then I'm questioning your vote on her). But, I assume Ichigo feels the same as me about Orihime being town. 

1 minute ago, dyachei said:

it wasnt just then. I dont like anything from them tomorrow, and what there was, was minor to begin with.

What in specific, cause there is a lot of people who didn't have a lot to say yesterday, right? Was there something standing out that pushed her over the edge over someone else?

Just now, Mello said:

What in specific, cause there is a lot of people who didn't have a lot to say yesterday, right? Was there something standing out that pushed her over the edge over someone else?

there was no solving yesterday, at least nothing signficant. A lot of my possible wolves flipped town. So I'm starting over for a lot of this. I had ori as town d1. Her attitude was similar to the team game. That's not good enough anymore

1 minute ago, dyachei said:

there was no solving yesterday, at least nothing signficant. A lot of my possible wolves flipped town. So I'm starting over for a lot of this. I had ori as town d1. Her attitude was similar to the team game. That's not good enough anymore

Okay, then what are your scumreads now since you are starting over? Any townreads you are keeping the same? 

25 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

You want to know my honest take? Get away from trying to read votals so damn hard. My intention to cfd was to stir things up on a wagon I felt was stale, moreover I was starting to doubt myself hard and well I had a bit too much fun on the side too. I've said it before and I've said it again-- no wolf is stupid enough to ignore what happened with AM. It's a moot point, yet people are still referring back to it like it has something we're missing. I don't know if it's a meta difference but wrt what happened with Shinori last phase was poking the bear, though it seems he doesn't really have claws. When I asked Ori she said he's doing his town thing, but really what I noticed after thinking about is that Ori spends a lot of her time defending players and really that type of play is the type of self-preservation wolves make to get everyone on their side. That's my theory about things. As for Shinori? I don't know honestly. He didn't respond in the way I expected, I really thought he'd crack harder.

What does this mean?  Could you explain about me a but more? How do you feel wrt me after sb flipped town.