Is Rebecca "good" experiment (More like an LP xd)

Hanes

41 minutes ago, Aut said:

Is Nils still alive/ do you have Filia’s might? If you do, Rebecca can totally ORKO Limstella w/ the brave bow for a quick clear of 32 if you want to do that.

38 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

Ninian was KO'd, but I don't know if that affects Nils being usable for the last few sections of the game...

Nils still is usable and he joins in VoD, and while yeah  Rebecca can easily destroy Limstella the problem is that nobody has enough warp range to bring her all the way to Limstella, that seems to require someone with a MAgic of 80

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 30: Victory or Death. kefjwbwkavj n;

NVM fucking hell, Hector died because like everyone else he had to get Screwed in DEf! KwbcL:":KC and it was a Nomad who killed him, URGH! With the DEf of 17 at level 20/10 Horrible! he should have 23 by then.

Edited by This boi uses Nino

Chapter 30: Victory or Death. Pretty hard chapter specially since all my units except Rebecca were RNG screwed. 

5b556a8f43941_Chapter30-1.PNG.91e0ac7f45b949a093f8f62fb716d35c.PNG  This forest is annoying

5b556a9054c1e_Chapter30-2.PNG.882423bb430a976dba77754f184716d0.PNG  Canas always crits.

5b556a9172ca7_Chapter30-3.PNG.b7f09670a3b2445656b1a2a0ffd797b2.PNG  Now you will always be -1 SPD, congrats...

5b556a926e48d_Chapter30-4.PNG.20018728eefdcd31bed4fbccebc8e3df.PNG  This happened with a 9% Hit, damn it. My luck was never great.

5b556a936fe71_Chapter30-5.PNG.679cfedbe74e1e634e82c60a295c3713.PNG  Yep, she is now -1 average speed. *Sigh* Rebeca please...

5b556a94b10b8_Chapter30-6.PNG.b696b85221aa16b7d4f83ce1d5cc9776.PNG  There's still a lot of problems in this map to solve but I'll just seize right away.

5b556a95d2bd7_Chapter30-7.PNG.178eb8de7eee365d89e7d53f0c153c83.PNG  Yeah it was!

5b556a97437f8_Chapter30-8.PNG.ec97aa1722e31ed0beb57c648debcec9.PNG  We're so close!

Rebecca's Performance: I-love-you-Rebecca-because-you-are-the-only-one-that-turned-out-decent/10 in other words, 17.8/10 Too much strength (who gets the reference?)

HAHAHAHAHA You think I'm done well n-no! I will continue and finish this hell of an LP but truth be told I enjoyed using Rebecca somewhat and made her super powerful, so much so that when she was berserked, she killed Serra.

Chapter 31: Light. I did it! Yes!! Enjoy, man this was hard but after using save states I managed to RNG abuse and kill the dragon because it was damn near impossible!

5b556db98c6d9_Chapter31-1.PNG.36fbc4ee981ee0f7ec308f8fbb691312.PNG  hector never learned when to show Respect!

5b556dba8b722_Chapter31-2.PNG.67d6f054eb54fa65b94c75764a744f7e.PNG  Like getting Speed? Rebecca: Hmph! I don't find that funny! 

5b556dbba0e09_Chapter31-3.PNG.fa79bd2a8ffdc3079382ee07ba7d8c15.PNG  I dunno.

5b556dbcb4011_Chapter31-4.PNG.8644e16c89cce4b7d67f7debe7a0e1b1.PNG  This are her 20/20 stats, that 1 Spd will forever haunt me.

5b556dbdaa7e0_Chapter31-5.PNG.f91367bcec876642b10fad9ce7c0d82a.PNG  I skipped some NIno levels but that's because most of them looked like this.

5b556dbeca595_Chapter31-6.PNG.692aa6a2571a4f7adfb9918985ae3de1.PNG  Yep, I forgot to build their A support until now LOL

5b556dbfdf7df_Chapter31-7.PNG.3bdfa228b60a38a007a57b691daab55e.PNG  Ahhh! Run, run!! Ahh what have I done!?

5b556dc165bc0_Chapter31-8.PNG.1baf5bebe700e0403682f6ae1e34b783.PNG  Don't worry I save stated before this.

5b556dc2c01bc_Chapter31-9.PNG.33b009e5e67cca7ec053bf34e83d5d93.PNG  

Rebecca: Uh? what happened?
Me: A- are you alright?
Rebecca: Yes but what is this on my bow... blood? 
Me: Uh?
Rebecca: Whose blood is this? Morphs don't have blood so is this...
Me: I- I'm sorry
Rebecca: What?
Me: My poor leadership made you do this...
Rebecca: I what? Wait where's Serra? Serra? Serra!!
Me: You got berserked because of me... and I was frightened I couldn't do anything while I hide in the walls your sadistic laughter echoed across the room.
Rebecca: I-I did that? I couldn't I it's not- I mean it is but I didn't mean to... *cries*
Me: Don't cry, it was my fault, now let's go, time to kill Nergal once and for all!
Rebecca: Y-ysh- ye[pjio- Yes, Let's go...
Me: Rebecca please stay sane...
Rebecca:...

5b556dc3c4a4f_Chapter31-10.PNG.dcbfd703e6a0b168a9c546710a521aae.PNG  

Nergal: Why? Why must I lose?
Rebecca: Because I hate you! You and your creatures made me kill my friends, that's why you died in front of me HAHAHA suffer in hell!
Nergal: Sch hatred... In my long life... I've never seen... HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA despise me then, so long! Ugh-
Me: Rebecca, get a hold of yourself!
Rebecca: Urgh- I'm sorry I ugh, let's just proceed.

5b556dc4ccd5d_Chapter31-11.PNG.e4957b3430852ed499e1539c748652f1.PNG

Dragon: Rargh!!!!
Rebecca: Must you keep doing that? I will kill you with my bow! 
Dragon: *Frightened* Raurgh...
Rebecca: HAHAHA you show fear? It's too late! Die, you should have learned your place! I will bathe in your blood atop your corpse and you will like it!
Nino and Lowen:...
Rebecca: *crits*
Dragon: Ra-ra-raurgh...
Rebecca: HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA Nothing can stop me now! I am the storngest thing there is and ever will be HAHAHA!
Nino: Rebecca! Stop!
Lowen: Snap out of it, what's gone into you?
Rebecca: HAHA...HA...? Nino? Lowen? What happened?
Nino: Thank Elimine you're well!
Lowen: I-I never knew you could be so sadistic what got into you...
Rebecca: I don't know... I- I need to be alone...
Me: Rebecca was having a mental breakdown, not being able to bear the suffering from having killed Serra... it seems...
Rebecca:... I need to be alone... 
*Silence*

5b556dc5ba14a_Chapter31-12.PNG.175034a6d2c34086eda8746278708ad1.PNG  I will add: However her darkest moments still haunt her and Nightmares of her slaughtering reappear for a long time...

Rebecca's Performance: 10/10 She best girl.

Welp sorry for turning the end into a Novel I'm sure some of you were facepalming, sorry. It actually reminds me of a memory I have but I won't say, tune in till the end of the next series, "Is Lowen good Experiment" Oh I'm not done but now that I finally beated this game in EHM I can go into it again and know what to expect.

Thank you all for following and reading this thread, I hope you found this entertaining. You know after I finished this a song came into my head which I could just not dispel, it's  the sound of glorious Imperial trumpets and a song of dread when I almost lost eveeyting that I saw in one Youtube video, here I'll link it to you (Watch it at  14:54 for the "Dread song")

And now for the glorious trumpets watch this video (which is a follow up) at 12:59 for the glorious trumpets of victory. andif you havent guessed by now I'm a history geek.

5 hours ago, Rose482 said:

Congrats on finishing this  <3

Thank you. Hpefully this makes me a better player : P

5 hours ago, Mad-manakete said:

I was saving this for next time Nino did something relevant... but it was not to be.
5b5596d3044f3_ScreenShot2018-07-15at5_35_29PM.png.4b29199776615a0bece7400efb10a43a.png

You mean like getting HP and Luck?

2 hours ago, SavageVolug said:

Congrats! Very well done, you pulled through and completed it.

Yes, I did somehow.

Overall this LP was hard because of being RNG screwed a lot, hopefully the next run isn't as RNG screwed as this one. 

32 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

Starting to wonder how good Wallace is.

Well I actually used him somewhat in this LP yes Oswin is better but since I didn'tuse him I could bring a Tank also i you don't play lYn's mode he comes promoted thats good because if you play it and keep the Knight Crest then he doesn't promote, he also has nice weapopn ranks which alllows you to give him a Silver lance although he will not grow much from his bases but if you didn't use Wallace and you can't train your Lords he should be useful a little bit maybe.

9 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

So what was Rebecca's overall performance on the experiment?

I will say a 6.5/10 She is amazing at the end but her start is one of the worst. Still I enjoyed using her.

8 hours ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

There she went, with -1 SPD at Lv20 but killed the final bosses anyway

That's this run in a nutshell

This is sort of inspiring me to do a solo run of FE7 with Lowen. Yes, Lowen, not Rebecca.

Anyway, well done. I would've been better if you didn't use any unit besides Rebecca, it would be amusing.

• 4 months later...

Correct me if I'm wrong but the rules state this must be off the first page (it also says "and" which I believe means in addition so both requirements must be complete yes @eclipse?)for this to be necroposting.

Felt like going back to this, now that I look at it I clearly don't know what I'm doing "Hey guys fallow mai tred on Rbecca xdxdxd grinding and complaining xxdxdxx on EHM" 

Also so much for Waifu, that Rebecca ending is messed up. You really don't see your teenage edginess until you look at it a few months later. :/. 

Well, I really might need to do a 3rd experiment topic and it will be refined. HHM,Good quality posts and a unit that I myself have little experience in using :P Let's see how it goes when it happens... like sometime I dunno. OMG it's December I need to get HHM done!

EDIT: GROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN THIS IS CANCER. Why did I go back and read the last chapter aaugh.

Edited by Critical Sniper

If I'm gonna be honest.... this is kinda useless. Personal experience doesn't really mean anything when debating about a unit's viability, even if you make a big deal out of it. Rebecca's still a bad unit and a waste of a unit slot, you might as well just use a better unit.

35 minutes ago, pannacotta__ said:

If I'm gonna be honest.... this is kinda useless. Personal experience doesn't really mean anything when debating about a unit's viability, even if you make a big deal out of it. Rebecca's still a bad unit and a waste of a unit slot, you might as well just use a better unit.

You have to admit that at least in the end she is good, but her start and mid-game sucks.

4 minutes ago, Critical Sniper said:

You have to admit that at least in the end she is good, but her start and mid-game sucks.

Right, but all that effort into raising her just isn't worth it. You could've just used someone else and got the same thing. It's just not worth the effort. Not to mention that you played incredibly slowly and on EHM. Anyone can be good under those circumstances because FE7 is extremely easy.

Just now, pannacotta__ said:

Right, but all that effort into raising her just isn't worth it. You could've just used someone else and got the same thing. It's just not worth the effort. Not to mention that you played incredibly slowly and on EHM. Anyone can be good under those circumstances because FE7 is extremely easy.

HHM isn't easy. The other modes are. And yes I acknowledge the EHM BS I will remake this sometime in the future.

3 minutes ago, Critical Sniper said:

HHM isn't easy. The other modes are. And yes I acknowledge the EHM BS I will remake this sometime in the future.

HHM isn't really that hard if I'm gonna be honest. And even then, when you let yourself lure each enemy individually and play at a snail's pace, any unit can be good. It's possible to train up even Sophia in FE6 on hard mode, but that doesn't mean she's good.

6 minutes ago, pannacotta__ said:

HHM isn't really that hard if I'm gonna be honest. And even then, when you let yourself lure each enemy individually and play at a snail's pace, any unit can be good. It's possible to train up even Sophia in FE6 on hard mode, but that doesn't mean she's good.

I don't remember moving at a snail's pace though, I tend to move pretty fast but I did give many kills to Rebecca.

41 minutes ago, Critical Sniper said:

I don't remember moving at a snail's pace though, I tend to move pretty fast but I did give many kills to Rebecca.

There's just no way you're going to have a level 15 Rebecca by Chapter 17 without grinding her to some degree. You're babying her. You would've gotten a significantly faster turncount had you not used Rebecca.