Critical Sniper

Is Rebecca "good" experiment (More like an LP xd)

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, pannacotta__ said:

There's just no way you're going to have a level 15 Rebecca by Chapter 17 without grinding her to some degree. You're babying her. You would've gotten a significantly faster turncount had you not used Rebecca.

It's called giving her every boss kill like an idiot and forsaking Erk and other units instead and plus EHM exp.

I don't know why you make such a big fuss of it, I've a;ready said this is a crappy thread. I'm remaking it sometime

Edited by Critical Sniper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Critical Sniper said:

It's called giving her every boss kill like an idiot and forsaking Erk and other units instead.

And how long did that take? Almost certainly longer than it would've taken to just give those kills to a good unit, like Sain, Kent, Lowen, Marcus, Hector, Florina, etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pannacotta__ said:

And how long did that take? Almost certainly longer than it would've taken to just give those kills to a good unit, like Sain, Kent, Lowen, Marcus, Hector, Florina, etc. 

I'm very well aware of that. Like very chapter took about 15 turns if I recall correctly which is definitely a lot 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Critical Sniper said:

I'm very well aware of that. Like very chapter took about 15 turns if I recall correctly which is definitely a lot 

Exactly. When you play like that, any unit is good. Turns aren't an infinite resource; you need to use a little as possible otherwise every unit is basically the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pannacotta__ said:

Exactly. When you play like that, any unit is good. Turns aren't an infinite resource; you need to use a little as possible otherwise every unit is basically the same.

Unless the game crashes at a certain turn-count they re infinite if we exclude the heat wave death of the universe.

Yep I know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Critical Sniper said:

Unless the game crashes at a certain turn-count they re infinite if we exclude the heat wave death of the universe.

Yep I know

Okay, yes, turn counts aren't technically limited, but that's not the point. When you take 15 turns to beat a chapter that can be beaten in 7-8, you can use literally anyone as the enemies stop being difficult. You have to play fast, otherwise units don't stand out from each other at all in any notable way. This is why units are rated by efficiency, and helps explain why Rebecca is just an objectively terrible unit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pannacotta__ said:

Okay, yes, turn counts aren't technically limited, but that's not the point. When you take 15 turns to beat a chapter that can be beaten in 7-8, you can use literally anyone as the enemies stop being difficult. You have to play fast, otherwise units don't stand out from each other at all in any notable way. This is why units are rated by efficiency, and helps explain why Rebecca is just an objectively terrible unit. 

YEP I KNOW

jesus christ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Critical Sniper said:

YEP I KNOW

jesus christ

Then don't say Rebecca is good if you know all this? There's no point in making a thread like this if you alread know Rebecca is trash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, pannacotta__ said:

Then don't say Rebecca is good if you know all this? There's no point in making a thread like this if you alread know Rebecca is trash.

Whenever I called her good was the endgame her 20/10 or 20/15 stats are reachable in a ranked run, DiogoJorge is doing this himself go bug him instead, he actually believes Rebecca isn't trash unlike me who does it for fun.

The title of the thread is "Is Rebecca good experiment" not "Rebecca is good and I'm showing you why"

She is good engame, but terrible everywhere else, also if you binge watched this, chill. It's sarcasm.

EDIT: I made this to counter Diogo BTW a long time ago in an argument I had but ended up having fun and kinda completel missing the target :P

Edited by Critical Sniper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rose482 said:

I'm NOT here for this Rebecca bashing.

Lol this thread is old

Edited by Critical Sniper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Old as Nealuchi

"I'M OLD!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

Old as Nealuchi

"I'M OLD!"

Yep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2018 at 9:08 PM, Critical Sniper said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but the rules state this must be off the first page (it also says "and" which I believe means in addition so both requirements must be complete yes @eclipse?)for this to be necroposting.

Felt like going back to this, now that I look at it I clearly don't know what I'm doing "Hey guys fallow mai tred on Rbecca xdxdxd grinding and complaining xxdxdxx on EHM" 

Also so much for Waifu, that Rebecca ending is messed up. You really don't see your teenage edginess until you look at it a few months later. :/. 

Well, I really might need to do a 3rd experiment topic and it will be refined. HHM,Good quality posts and a unit that I myself have little experience in using :P Let's see how it goes when it happens... like sometime I dunno. OMG it's December I need to get HHM done!


EDIT: GROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN THIS IS CANCER. Why did I go back and read the last chapter aaugh.

Yep.  BUT if it's your own project post, and you have an update. . .I'll be a little more lenient about it~!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2018 at 7:08 PM, eclipse said:

Yep.  BUT if it's your own project post, and you have an update. . .I'll be a little more lenient about it~!

Alright thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imao you giving many kills to rebecca is worst than me giving Delthea from the FE7 Mangs pme

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.