Training Mafia 3.0: Advanced - GAMEOVER

Iris

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Zeonth said:

Atm, I’d like thoughts on who your biggest scumteam is and why. Also thoughts on fable. 

Please note that my reads reads can change on you and I am not going to throw my vote minute 1 d4. 

22 minutes ago, athena_57 said:

Where I stand readswise as of now:

Nadroj, Junk and Zeo are all towny enough that I'm not going to worry about any of them being scum unless I find something really bad during my reread tonight.

Zeo only has a remote chance of being scum in a Fable/Zeo world I feel, and if that's the case we've already lost, so why bother thinking about it.

Junk's thinking has apparently had more depth than usual, I don't know if this is the case, but I do know I like how they look. Interactions look good, especially if Bart flips scum.

If Bart is scum, Nadroj slot is pretty much locktown, because of the way Bart dropped the case on Nadroj, but Nadroj kept going on about how scummy Bart's "leaps of logic" were, I'd expect more symmetry in their approach if they were bussing. If Bart is town, this doesn't hold, but even then we never lynch him over the other three.

I'm pretty sure Bart will flip scum. When he does this leaves Mackc, Fable and RAD.

As of right now I'm leaning Mackc > Fable > RAD

Even when treating Mackc's cautiousness as null (Mackc, since you asked, what I personally mean by this is your earlygame posts like "I don't have anything strong enough to claim anyone is town or scum" and similar posts where you seem hesitant to take a firm stance), his Evan defenses at EoD2 look bad and his in-thread PR-hunting is bad, though perhaps even too scummy to actually be scum. What's keeping me back the most from scumreading him is that when pressed, he seems genuinly surprised about what he's being pressed over (see our interaction over numbers+vighunting)

Fable's interactions with Bart I will try to look at today, but it will probably become tonight. If there was a busser on the Evan wagon, it's him, whether there was one is something I'll try to look into.

RAD is below the other two because if Bart was going to bus RAD today, I'd expect him to bring a real case and not just place a PoE vote. (Or in case I'm being completely honest, my inner voice which told me to murder babies and also told me nadroj is going to steal my grapefruit expects this and I agree)

In case Bart flips town I sincerely doubt I will die tonight so I will be able to tell you who I think is scum on day 4.

In any case, if this happens we will be in 4/2 *YLO tomorrow. I feel Mackc gets lynched there 95% of the time. Beyond that, it's probably massclaim time and we decide who's a partner for Mackc from there, probably RAD>Fable.

2 hours ago, Zeonth said:

My PoE now becomes this: 

scum- Bartozio

scum (leaning null)- mack

scum (leaning town)- athena

(leaning scum)- Fable 

town- xand

null- rad/junk

My scumteams look like this (most scummy on left, least scummy on right for all that follows): 

bart + mack/fable

if bart flips town:

athen + fable/mack

if mack were to flip town today:

bart + fable/Athena 

(Sorry for delayed response had to go get the dog)

(i think this is the post you wanted thoughts on)

Team 1: Bart+mack/fable

Probably my most likely scumteam (bart+mack) and willing to follow you there; as for fable i'll lay out my thoughts on the bart/fable team atm on the third line since that is what i'll be anaylzing. (the thoughts are applicable here tho)

team 2: Still sticking to my guns with athena; I cant bring myself to call that slot scum unless something drastic changes. And there isnt a world where i lynch this before mackc even on a bartz townflip.  So this team doesnt have the Rad Seal of Approval (patent pending). Sorry!

Team 3: Bart+fable (removed athena for previous reasons since i gave my thoughts on that); i'd have to go back and check their interactions with each other tbh. If mackc were to be town id be reevaluating quite a few slots. Atm i go to work in like 10 minutes though so i cant check base with that now. The evan interactions were really holding up the fable slot so if you can convince me that was a bus this scumteam would be just as viable as the bart/mackc scumteam. And i'll have to check base with bartz/fable interactions (idr much happening betweent the two?). 

4 minutes ago, RADicate said:

And i'll have to check base with bartz/fable interactions (idr much happening betweent the two?). 

IIRC Junk pointed out they voted eachother but were very non-commital about it. Haven't checked this, but I remember Bart leaving Fable for Zeo, today leaving Fable for you and Fable has left his vote on you today (for pressure, presumably he scumreads Bart more though?). Not sure what Fable has said about Bart before, need to check.

1 minute ago, athena_57 said:

IIRC Junk pointed out they voted eachother but were very non-commital about it. Haven't checked this, but I remember Bart leaving Fable for Zeo, today leaving Fable for you and Fable has left his vote on you today (for pressure, presumably he scumreads Bart more though?). Not sure what Fable has said about Bart before, need to check.

Icic; add this to my list of homework tonight. Ty.

Oh yeah, @Zeonth, I think it's fine if you vote Bart soon-ish, I don't think much useful is going to happen these last few minutes and I'd rather not have some crazy RAD-turbo at this point.

Of course, feel free to wait if you have questions for me/RAD

I don't know how much time is left, so I'm just going to post now:

Why in the world does scum!Mack go after me while defending Evan when Evan is a certain lynch? Do you guys honestly believe he has that little game sense? We're saying his play has been super carefull the whole game, but this still makes sense as scum him? Why?

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I don't know how much time is left, so I'm just going to post now:

Why in the world does scum!Mack go after me while defending Evan when Evan is a certain lynch? Do you guys honestly believe he has that little game sense? We're saying his play has been super carefull the whole game, but this still makes sense as scum him? Why?

15-20 minutes

Because it wasn't that clear? I at the very least expressed I was voting there partly for the interactions between you/him and also had a prior scumread on you.

2 minutes ago, athena_57 said:

15-20 minutes

Because it wasn't that clear? I at the very least expressed I was voting there partly for the interactions between you/him and also had a prior scumread on you.

you/him being you/evan

2 minutes ago, Zeonth said:

##lynch @bartozio

radthena will be looked at tomorrow. 

lynch==>vote and the @ needs to be a ping, otherwise the bot doesn't register the vote.

Also lol

I'm final thoughts, Bart is probably trying to implicate me when he flips scum, or maybe not it seems unnecessary when I am almost guaranteed to be tommorows lynch regardless of his alignment, I just hope he flips scum or we have lost 

3 minutes ago, athena_57 said:

15-20 minutes

I'm fine with you suspecting him for interactions with scum!me.

I'm about to flip town though, so lets talk about that scenario a bit:

not gonna look for a the quote now, but Mack talks about how he doesn't see Evan being scummy ("are the cases on Evan build on anything other then him being wishy washy") and repeating my defence of it being exactly like his tpp play. Would he really do that a few hours before the Evan lynch (can't remember the exact time)?

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I'm fine with you suspecting him for interactions with scum!me.

I'm about to flip town though, so lets talk about that scenario a bit:

not gonna look for a the quote now, but Mack talks about how he doesn't see Evan being scummy ("are the cases on Evan build on anything other then him being wishy washy") and repeating my defence of it being exactly like his tpp play. Would he really do that a few hours before the Evan lynch (can't remember the exact time)?

My point still stands in that scenario though? I said I voted Evan partly for his interactions with you, which I felt were w/w. I also had a prior scumread on you. I think scum!Mackc in a town!you world thinks he might still be able to swing the vote, especially since others were scumreading you as well and might have switched.

Also just gonna repeat now that Zeo and Xnad are always town.

Basicly all of RAD's reads are based on me being scum, meaning you have nothing definitive on him tommorow. If he flips town and you get a town safe, always lynch Athena for PoE. Good luck.

Day 3: Automated Votals from #750 to #924

Bartozio (5): athena_57, Junk, Mackc2, RADicate, Zeonth
RADicate (3): Bartozio, Fable, XnadrojX

Vote history:

athena_57 (1): Bartozio

Bartozio (1): RADicate

Fable (2): Bartozio -> RADicate

Junk (1): Bartozio

Mackc2 (1): Bartozio

RADicate (1): Bartozio

XnadrojX (1): RADicate

<Beta v2.0.4>