Training Mafia 3.0: Advanced - GAMEOVER

Iris

Bartozio followed the footsteps his home country set out on Day 1.

Bartozio was lynched! He was:

On 6/17/2018 at 4:30 PM, Iris said:

Dear Bartozio,

You are the United Kingdom.

N1o8Qft.png

Once you were the greatest empire with the finest navy in the whole world. Nowadays, it might be better to sip your tea. You have no special abilities.

In other words, you are a Vanilla Townie.

You are aligned with the Allies. You win when all threats to the Allies are eliminated.

It's now Night 3. 24 hours to send in your Night Actions. Phase ends in 24 hours / possibly sooner. Don't talk unless your role allows you to do so.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The aliens were really mad that Russia didn't want to defect from XCOM, so they blew it up instead. Wait, that doesn't sound right...

athena was killed! He was:

On 6/17/2018 at 4:34 PM, Iris said:

Dear athena_57,

You are Russia.

EEwaaZc.png

You're Mother Russia. In Russia, you aren't told what to do, you tell people what to do. Once, at night, you may respond to your Role PM with "Night X - Fuck that bitch USER, this is Russia" where USER is a player you wish to kill. They clearly don't know who they're messing with!

In other words, you are a 1-shot Vigilante.

You are aligned with the Allies. You win when all threats to the Allies are eliminated.

Now It's Day 4. Day 4 ends in 48 hours 19 minutes, 12:30 PM EST June 29th. With 6 alive, it takes 4 to hammer.

Also, it's *YLO. So watch out for that.

Well its xylo now. Hardclaiming Alignment Cop. Flavor being China hacking. Only living inspect was mackc last night whom i got as town. Athena was my n1 inspect and makaze was my m2.

Welp my reads have been utter trash this game. Sorry Bart. I have a dumb plan but I think it's worth considering. Should we no Lynch and pray that we have an investigative role that could get us a result? If we don't or they get killed this is pointless but I figure it's better to do that than nothing. 

What do you guys think about Mack's "Bart may be trying to implicate me when he flips scum" comment? That seems weird to come from scum and that's whats making me hesitant.

Oh this is stream of consciousness I realize my plan is probably dumb because if we don't have an investigative role scum could just fake a result to win the game. 

In terms of who I want to Lynch I guess Mack would be okay. His votes on satsuma and Bart I remember being meh and I felt like he downplayed the Evan wagon by calling it wishy washy but that comment seems so weird ughhh. 

9 minutes ago, Junk said:

Welp my reads have been utter trash this game. Sorry Bart. I have a dumb plan but I think it's worth considering. Should we no Lynch and pray that we have an investigative role that could get us a result? If we don't or they get killed this is pointless but I figure it's better to do that than nothing. 

What do you guys think about Mack's "Bart may be trying to implicate me when he flips scum" comment? That seems weird to come from scum and that's whats making me hesitant.

Oh this is stream of consciousness I realize my plan is probably dumb because if we don't have an investigative role scum could just fake a result to win the game. 

In terms of who I want to Lynch I guess Mack would be okay. His votes on satsuma and Bart I remember being meh and I felt like he downplayed the Evan wagon by calling it wishy washy but that comment seems so weird ughhh. 

Re plan 1: Well uh the investigative just claimed without considering that option. So that is probably a wash. Myb :/

Zeoneth is probably town because assuming he knew Bart would flip town  as scum which would set him up for an Athena+Fable scumteam where he could push the Athena Lynch killing Athena makes no sense. Lynching Athena seems like an incredibly tough thing to do as well.

Also godfather could be a thing I suppose but not willing to risk it off of that. I'm going to go back and try to look at stuff around the Evan vs Bart thing because this game is confusing me T_T

Fable, RAD, Zeo, Junk, Mack, Bomb Moss 

I'm village, RAD is cop and Mack is apparently clear

Zeo, Junk, Bomb moss

Literally has to be two wolves in my top 3 villagers. 

I fucking hate this game. 

Random take: Xnad kinda dissappeared in the EoD3; gave his thoughts on the lynch threw down a lynch and vanished. @XnadrojX I want an updated gamestate from you factoring in the bartzio flip. Iirc you had scumreads but you never had a full on gamesolve. Well its xylo and i need that now. 

@Junk Same question for you; updated gamestate solve with the bartz flip when you get a chance

2 minutes ago, Fable said:

Is it just junk/bomb moss?

I still think Zeo's thinking has been too abstract to be wolf. 

Idr notable interactions between the two; at least none that would discount this potential team; would have to do homework to confirm/deny this. Junk didnt really have much notable interactons with any bar bartzio though tbf iirc. @Junk you are here; can you reiiterate the scumreads you have had throughout the game and describe your reasons to them? The bartz one has been done; i mean like any others you have had. 

1 minute ago, Fable said:

Also RAD ihu for not peeking me you could have saved me so much grief this game. 

I was gonna inspect one of you or makaze n2; and i was kinda wavering on which one. (one scumflip wouldve pmuch cleared the other) 

Feelsbad

2 minutes ago, Fable said:

Do you think there's any chance of wolf! Zeo?

Its highly unlikely tbh; that being said i intend to do homework on every last one of you; so im not calling any certainties until after that. 

3 minutes ago, RADicate said:

Its highly unlikely tbh; that being said i intend to do homework on every last one of you; so im not calling any certainties until after that. 

Right I'm just saying if we can clear Zeo (or any of the three really but I think Zeo is the clearest by a lot) then game is locked

1 minute ago, Fable said:

Right I'm just saying if we can clear Zeo (or any of the three really but I think Zeo is the clearest by a lot) then game is locked

I do agree that if a scumteam doesnt become apparent after homework is done; the next course of action (or even a simulataneous course of action) is to call two of the reaming players (fable/zeo/bartz/xnad) townlocks and then lynch the other two. 

I'll  reiterate my scum reads in a bit but want to talk about a thing because this game is screwing with me hard. Nadroj is also likely to be town because in his evan vote he explicitly says he's gonna lock himself in on evan and he's the second vote. Zeoneth expresses that he wanted evan lynched before *lylo and I feel like he put himself in a situation where he'd basically be forced to vote for evan no matter what? So basically by POV it would have to be mack and fable. I can def see mack being scum still because godfather but fable being scum is bugging me for the same reasons as nadroj. 

Really mad at myself for not posting my no lynch plan right away should have done that :/.  This is going to sound weird but could anyone think of an advantage that scum gets by lynching evan before say bart? I really can't think of any. 

1 hour ago, Junk said:

I'll  reiterate my scum reads in a bit but want to talk about a thing because this game is screwing with me hard. Nadroj is also likely to be town because in his evan vote he explicitly says he's gonna lock himself in on evan and he's the second vote. Zeoneth expresses that he wanted evan lynched before *lylo and I feel like he put himself in a situation where he'd basically be forced to vote for evan no matter what? So basically by POV it would have to be mack and fable. I can def see mack being scum still because godfather but fable being scum is bugging me for the same reasons as nadroj. 

Really mad at myself for not posting my no lynch plan right away should have done that :/.  This is going to sound weird but could anyone think of an advantage that scum gets by lynching evan before say bart? I really can't think of any. 

What about fable? Wouldnt encouraging the evan lynch from d1 be far more convincing than what xnad did and lock himself in on d2? Why is that fact being entirely overlooked? If that is your only reason to go fable>jordan than I sincerely dont like it. 

Uh scum lynching thier own before a townie objectively only holds any merit when it comes to maintaining intereactions/bussing. So for scum as a whole no? I dont get the point of the question though. Also i want your reads throughout the game reitterated ASAP please and ty. The game messing with your head now should hold no bearing at all on what you thought about the game on previous phases.

@Zeonth

Whatchu think about things? current read on fable? Any chance fable is trying to pocket you right now? Current gamesolve given the new information that came into light today?

Can this thread not die in mylo ~_~_~_~