Training Mafia 3.0: Advanced - GAMEOVER

Iris

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking and I can actually see junk's no lynch idea as a wolf ploy because let's assume that everything we know concerning PRs is correct and RAD is seer and Mack is RBer. We're in such a scenario that all wolves have to do here is mislynch and then dodge mack and they win. 

Junk's idea is actually wolf sided because it means mack has a bigger pool he has to pick from making his job harder and giving wolves more places to hide I could see junk suggesting that if he thinks he can get the mislynch easy and can is more worried about getting blocked. 

1 minute ago, Zeonth said:

@Mackc2 if Junk does in fact flip town, who will your scumreads be? (and yes I am aware of how scummy this question is). 

That question can be posed to anyone except mackc. Mackc do not answer this. thank you

1 minute ago, Zeonth said:

@Mackc2 if Junk does in fact flip town, who will your scumreads be? (and yes I am aware of how scummy this question is). 

Thinking about this is pointless, if we where to lynch junk and he flips town then we have lost unless I block the night kill. Who I would block in that outcome is a secret 

2 minutes ago, Fable said:

I was thinking and I can actually see junk's no lynch idea as a wolf ploy because let's assume that everything we know concerning PRs is correct and RAD is seer and Mack is RBer. We're in such a scenario that all wolves have to do here is mislynch and then dodge mack and they win. 

Junk's idea is actually wolf sided because it means mack has a bigger pool he has to pick from making his job harder and giving wolves more places to hide I could see junk suggesting that if he thinks he can get the mislynch easy and can is more worried about getting blocked. 

This post acts under the assumption that junk knew town PRs. Mackc didnt claim until later. And i claimed midway through his post; so its possible he saw my claim and posted anyways. But that cant be taken as a certainty.

2 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Thinking about this is pointless, if we where to lynch junk and he flips town then we have lost unless I block the night kill. Who I would block in that outcome is a secret 

Good stuff.

hmm okay so fable/zeon is definitely still a possibility off that answer. I was just expecting you to say that you were paranoid of fable getting hammered by like jordan+mack so you never voted him but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Normally my defense would be that I'd like to see if you could point out what you find scummy about my votes as opposed to just being wrong but I legit can't find anything scummy about other people so *shrug*.  Rad's point on me is good I guess as well. It makes no sense to me to suggest the cop plan as scum. That objectively puts me at a disadvantage.  I couldn't have faked it either because my post came right after Rad's. Otherwise honestly don't have much else. I was just wrong. 

Fable, why would I refute my own plan then if I plan to use it for nefarious reasons?

1 minute ago, RADicate said:

This post acts under the assumption that junk knew town PRs. Mackc didnt claim until later. And i claimed midway through his post; so its possible he saw my claim and posted anyways. But that cant be taken as a certainty.

He did repeat the ploy later in the day after we had both claimed

1 minute ago, Junk said:

hmm okay so fable/zeon is definitely still a possibility off that answer. I was just expecting you to say that you were paranoid of fable getting hammered by like jordan+mack so you never voted him but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Normally my defense would be that I'd like to see if you could point out what you find scummy about my votes as opposed to just being wrong but I legit can't find anything scummy about other people so *shrug*.  Rad's point on me is good I guess as well. It makes no sense to me to suggest the cop plan as scum. That objectively puts me at a disadvantage.  I couldn't have faked it either because my post came right after Rad's. Otherwise honestly don't have much else. I was just wrong. 

Fable, why would I refute my own plan then if I plan to use it for nefarious reasons?

Because nobody was going to agree to that. 

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

He did repeat the ploy later in the day after we had both claimed

He updated it and backed out on it himself iirc. Idr if he took heat for the update though. @Junk did you take pressure for your bad revision of that plan?

He updated it and backed out on it himself iirc. Idr if he took heat for the update though. @Junk did you take pressure for your bad revision of that plan?

no

1 minute ago, Junk said:

Yeah, pretty much. Mack trying to vote zeon then unvote zeon as scum is lol and he's taking a big risk faking roleblocker as godfather. 

This is your response @Zeonth now give me mine!

This is your response @Zeonth now give me mine!

2 minutes ago, Zeonth said:

I will now proceed to post something for you, Junk. 

This is exactly what the post I am making right now is going to be.