Training Mafia 3.0: Advanced - GAMEOVER

Iris

6 minutes ago, Junk said:

That's somewhat what I thought. Basically the question kind of bugged me because I feel like from a scum pov it allows them to gauge who they should vote based on what rad says. If rad think i'm town and chooses a town person to vote you could basically say i'm town and sheep rad  or perhaps stick to me.  If rad chooses your scumbuddy you could reverse your stance on me and try to lynch me. 

@RADicate you can answer now. 

PEDIT: oh rad just did well zeon actually committing to fable is something I didn't expect aaaand he just reversed his stance to if fable doesn't post. 

I figured answering then was fine because zeonth gave his intentions. If you intended to question further and my judgment was incorrect; my apologies. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I just realized that zeoneth calling me town makes no sense from a scum pov since my response could easily be dismissed. There is one question I have @RADicate what do you think of zeon's stance on not lynching fable unless he posts? This is the major thing that's bugging me. I'll probably make my final vote in a few minutes since I won't be around for deadline most likely. 

23 minutes ago, Junk said:

@RADicate I couldn't see a scum fable/zeon team except zeon never actually committed and him saying he won't lynch fable if he doesn't post is just weird. Fable literally can just not post to damn near win the game. 

You’re forgetting something important, Junk. I can check to see if Fable comes online by viewing his profile in order to decide if he is ducking my question, as he has already shown himself to be lurking the forum. 

A trap is important but I can’t have you making a poor vote because you don’t realize my intent. 

Also, under your assumption that I am not commuting to fable lynch, I will be lynching your scumread, xand. Are you now doubting your read again and waffling? This is why I scumread you in the first place. 

oh that's a pretty good response and seems really weird to fake as scum @Zeonth Basically my thinking was that if you and fable are scumbuddies and jordan is town. By your logic literally all fable has to do is not post and you lynch town jordan so I definitely did NOT want to switch to jordan.  with your response however that's definitely commitment as you've basically forced yourself to vote fable if he comes online and doesn't post. Everyone else can check this as well to see if you're lying and that response also seems super weird to fake as scum.  Okay think i'm willing to consolidate onto jordan. His evan vote if he's scum with fable can be somewhat justified by wanting to distance I realize. His vote on RAD still bugs me a lot but with zeoneth's response a zeoneth/fable scumteam literally cannot exist unless zeoneth is trying to throw the game.  Making the consolidation vote now since I may not be around for deadline depending on what I have to do. 

##unvote

##vote @XnadrojX

52 minutes ago, Junk said:

Actually I just realized that zeoneth calling me town makes no sense from a scum pov since my response could easily be dismissed. There is one question I have @RADicate what do you think of zeon's stance on not lynching fable unless he posts? This is the major thing that's bugging me. I'll probably make my final vote in a few minutes since I won't be around for deadline most likely. 

I disagree with it even though i dont believe it to be inherently scummy. Sorry i went mia ITT for a bit.

@Mackc2 Reminder to follow my instructions. That i layed out in bold earlier today.

Gonne reiterate to everyone here that i will ask to consolidate on a lynch in the end. I absolutely refuse to lose this on the basis scum forces a NL situation with a tie vote. That is the worst possible situation fmpov. I do want hammer today. 

I personally cant guarentee that i'll be awake for deadline. Not after staying up this late. That being said i'll try to be awake. Please consolidate you guys. I sincerely dont want a no lynch here. ##Vote @XnadrojX

If im awake and yall havent consolidated or there are three votes elsewhere i'll change but im not guarenteeing i'll wake up on my end.

A vote on a 1 vote target is basically a wasted vote at this phase of the game.

5 hours ago, Zeonth said:

We're at a point where I have pinged Fable 22 minutes ago an he's been on 17 minutes ago. I am sitting here waiting for him to respond before I go to sleep and mulling over whether he could be more likely scum than you, who's reasoning and reply to my post feel genuine. 

This is a shitty thing to post no matter what your alignment is and is angleshooting.

You're not the first person to do it this game but seriously this needs to stop.  

I just got home goddammit cut me some slack I'm trying to post as much as I can AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I had some things to say so lemme read through the past few pages and respond rq

Day 4: Automated Votals from #925 to #1163

XnadrojX (2): Junk, RADicate
Junk (1): Fable
RADicate (1): XnadrojX
Not voting (2): Mackc2, Zeonth

Phase ends in -2 hr. Hammer at 4.

Vote history:

Fable (1): Junk

Junk (4): Fable -> Unvote -> Fable -> XnadrojX

Mackc2 (2): Zeonth -> Unvote

RADicate (1): XnadrojX

XnadrojX (1): RADicate

<Beta v2.0.4>

Edited by Iris

Junk is like, scum. Regardless of RAD's alignment, there's no universe where Junk's town. Let's see this for a while.

He 100% believes RAD's claim and goes with it, and he doesn't respond to my question as to why he laps it up so quickly. Then, he flip-flops around Zeo/Fable while saying "Jordan's 95% Town". And then RAD goes "yo your reads don't matter, consolidate on Jordan", and he just complies, just like that. Like, ???, if you TR me """"95%""""" and you don't think Zeo/Fable is partners, I've literally pushed the possibility of scum!Rad fakeclaiming Cop, yet it just goes ignored like that. Also, consolidating on a TR is just ??????? and I don't think that's how "consolidating" works. I've literally 2 votes on me, one was Junk being ordered around by RAD, and the other is RAD himself. And these votes happened, well, right after I brought up the RAD scum possibility and started pushing it.

In fact, lemme bring up a whole bunch of quotes to back up my point before someone tries to spend these last 2 hours stalling for my lynch.

##Vote @Junk

I had doubts on RAD, I had doubts on Bart, but this slot is the one slot I can never see as Town.

I don't get the argument that Xna is scum and I think based on vote history he won't flip scum, but since rad isn't likely to come back I am not confident I could pull off a lynch on someone else without scum pulling a fast one at phrase end and causing a no lynch 

3 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I don't get the argument that Xna is scum and I think based on vote history he won't flip scum, but since rad isn't likely to come back I am not confident I could pull off a lynch on someone else without scum pulling a fast one at phrase end and causing a no lynch 

Junk is an option. Why did you not give thoughts on him? 

8 hours ago, RADicate said:

Begrudgingly town

7 hours ago, Junk said:

okay I think jordan might be 95% town at the very least. If you go back to his vote on evan only fable was voting evan at the time. Even if he thought that Zeon was going to get lynched going over to evan is 100% disadvantage for scum. There is little to no reason to switch to evan considering the sentiment for lynching evan wasn't even expressed very much yet. 

5 hours ago, Junk said:

oh that's a pretty good response and seems really weird to fake as scum @Zeonth Basically my thinking was that if you and fable are scumbuddies and jordan is town. By your logic literally all fable has to do is not post and you lynch town jordan so I definitely did NOT want to switch to jordan.  with your response however that's definitely commitment as you've basically forced yourself to vote fable if he comes online and doesn't post. Everyone else can check this as well to see if you're lying and that response also seems super weird to fake as scum.  Okay think i'm willing to consolidate onto jordan. His evan vote if he's scum with fable can be somewhat justified by wanting to distance I realize. His vote on RAD still bugs me a lot but with zeoneth's response a zeoneth/fable scumteam literally cannot exist unless zeoneth is trying to throw the game.  Making the consolidation vote now since I may not be around for deadline depending on what I have to do. 

##unvote

##vote @XnadrojX

3 hours ago, RADicate said:

I personally cant guarentee that i'll be awake for deadline. Not after staying up this late. That being said i'll try to be awake. Please consolidate you guys. I sincerely dont want a no lynch here. ##Vote @XnadrojX

If im awake and yall havent consolidated or there are three votes elsewhere i'll change but im not guarenteeing i'll wake up on my end.

A vote on a 1 vote target is basically a wasted vote at this phase of the game.

@RADicate I'm finally on, fwiw.

Junk cannot be Town here. His "Jordan is 95% Town" followed immediately with "Oh Zeo said he's lynching Fable, he's townier than Jordan" makes no sense. Is this one statement to you that much more powerful than your "95% TR" on me? Your switch is way too easy, just seems like you're keeping your options open. For example, you revoked your TR on me because "Come to think of it, me voting Evan could be distancing". But the same could be said for Zeonth, no? You're cherrypicking parts of an argument that lets you keep your options the most open.

When people call me "probably Town" and then totally 180 in the span of one or two interactions, it just doesn't make sense imo. Like, okay, you think I'm Townier than everyone else because of my entire interactions I've had over everyone else, then you interact with the someone else once, and suddenly they're that much Townier than you? I don't get it. 

So if I am to believe RAD's claim, Junk's still scum, he stands to gain the most from this as scum. His partner could be one of Zeonth/Fable, since his interactions with them is uh, let's see: TR on both of them over a "95% TR on me" because of a single *yLo interaction where one states they want to vote the other. Zeo/Fable are confirmed not to be partners because they just hammer me now and win. If there's a scumteam in the Zeo/Fable/Junk pile, it involves Junk 100% of the time, not even considering the Scum!RAD theory, which my mentor tells me is normal for Town to get an investigative (dammit PS ruining my ability to setup spec). Mackc2 is also pretty much near conf!Town at this point, so that even further proves Junk being scum.

3 minutes ago, Zeonth said:

Junk is an option. Why did you not give thoughts on him? 

I wonder if junk is scum who is his scum buddy and what wagon are they on? 

Decided i would go to my thing later lol. No offense rad but it barely seems like you read what I said. I most definitely did not just comply as I literally said that I would have not switched to you but because of zeoneths response I did. And by my consolidation vote I was saying that I may not be able to post before deadline. I'll check your question in a second I'm on mobile and switching between tabs is a pain.

@Zeonth what do you think of fables posts?