Training Mafia 3.0: Advanced - GAMEOVER

Iris

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hello Mentees! As mentioned in the Start of Day post, I am attempting to use Makaze's votal bot script, and I'll need your cooperation in order to make it work! For your current (and future) votes, please vote in the following format:

##Vote @Reinfleche

Use the @ symbol and then type and select the user that you wish to vote.

Please adjust all votes to match this format. It's imperative that you do!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Bartozio said:

Disagree, I feel like being annoyed at someone trying to start an interaction with you is more likely to come from scum tbh. It felt to me like he was only reacting to you out of neccesity and broke it off as soon as possible, which is weird when you're at a point in the game where every bit of interaction you can get out of people is welcome information.

Vote: XnadrojX

You suddenly dropping a townread on him also felt weird to me, but your reasoning is good enough that I don't suspect you for it anymore (sheep me though).

Reread over the interaction between jordan and athena; I didn't get the feeling from jordan that he was trying to cut off the interaction quickly; maybe the "reacting out of neccessity part" has some validity but both town and scum need to react to posts directed at then, no? So why is that scummy as opposed to NAI? 

And can you explain to me what you saw with him trying to break it off quickly and what indicated that to you? 

7 hours ago, Fenrir Aesir said:

A few things that stand out to me so far:

-Junk asking why there's no RVS vote from EvanManManMan but not asking about Fable's lack of RVS.

-Athena and Xnad’s entrances.

Xnad's feels off in the sense of his entrance post (at the bottom of page 2) feeling like forced casuality, and his comment to Athena here:

"Stating a fact isn't a cop out though.

Saying you have a higher than random chance to roll opposing alignments because you were rolling opposing alignments before is a logical fallacy.

Saying you have a lower than random chance to roll opposing alignments because you were rolling opposing alignments before is also logical fallacy.

The laws of probability says that each individual roll is independent of one another, what are you trying to pull here?

Also, you mentioned "a wealth of topics", this is just one topic and is pretty irrelevant to the game state on top of that."
feels disingenuous regardless of its accuracy. "What are you trying to pull here?" gives me mild shade-throwing vibes, as does your comment about how "this is just one topic and is pretty irrelevant to the game."

I like Athena much less though. I think she's trying way too hard to put forward "useful topics" and ask questions to look like she's scumhunting, but the questions themselves are things like:

"Like for example, why hasn't SB posted a shitpost? Is it to shield his mentee Bartozio from an untimely RVS death? Is this alignment indicative?"
Which is (1) a serious reach and (2) not alignment indicative even if sb is trying to shield his mentor. I also don't like your putting forth questions like this without offering any potential answers or your own thoughts on them.

His townread on Xnad also feels pockety, and I think he intended to use it to shut down the conversation with Xnad and dismiss his suspicions. When asked to elaborate on it by Bartozio he claims that the Xnad townread is because Xnad "wasn't hiding his annoyance" and that a "new scum player would hide their emotions." Neither Xnad nor anyone else in the game is a "newer player", and even if they were whether or not they were hiding their feelings would come down more to the player than their alignment-in fact Xnad doesn't even read to me as particularly annoyed in his response to you.

Re-Junk asking about RVS votes: is that alignment indicitive at all; and if it is what does it mean? I genuinely dont feel that can be read into either way but it sticks out to you so please elaborate.

Re- Last paragraph: Athena also dropped the townread on Xnad in basically thier next post though. Mildly bothered that the ever-so anayltical fenrir completely missed that and failed to include that detail especially when you stated that the xnad athena interactions where one of the few things that stuck out to you. Fmpov this negates the theory of Athena pocketing jordan with an early townread. What do you think?  Considering nothing of substance has been posted by you up to this point it almost feels like this point was willfully ignored in order just to get an initial SR on athena out there.

##Vote @Fenrir Aesir

(if i didnt format this vote correctly apologies iris)

18 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Care to explain why you're tunneling Evan so hard that Mack can get a townread just by asking one question?

No.

17 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I think he's scum reading me not town reading, Makaze are you going to explain any of your reasoning?

You are correct.

35 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

@EvanManManMan Why is Athena your only town read? Also is there a reason you post multiple single sentence posts in a row instead of putting it all in one post?

What is the most useful conclusion you hope to draw from asking these questions? Are you applying pressure to Evan?

1 hour ago, RADicate said:

Be more than glad to when you convince me. n_n

There's not much to explain about a soul read.

Fable I'm sure about. What do you make of the way he is approaching the game? What do you think his game plan is?

2 minutes ago, Makaze said:

No.

You are correct.

What is the most useful conclusion you hope to draw from asking these questions? Are you applying pressure to Evan?

I found Evan has not said anything that properly related to the game yet and I want to hear more from them, however as people told me last time I tried this a statement is not the best way to start a conversation, thus I am proposing a question, I also want to hear something from fable but I don't know what question I could ask.

2 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I found Evan has not said anything that properly related to the game yet and I want to hear more from them, however as people told me last time I tried this a statement is not the best way to start a conversation, thus I am proposing a question, I also want to hear something from fable but I don't know what question I could ask.

You didn't answer my first question.

4 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

More on this. Are the answers to your questions related to the game?

5 minutes ago, Makaze said:

More on this. Are the answers to your questions related to the game?

I think I am following what you are asking, basically what do I hope to get from my line of questioning? I was hoping to put Evanmanman on the spot to see if he had a real reason for townreading Athena and of course it is related to the game, I don't see how it couldn't be.