Training Mafia 3.0: Advanced - GAMEOVER

Iris

And so, the World Leaders voted off the country they liked the least. Oof.

SatsumaFSoySoy was lynched! He was:

On 6/17/2018 at 4:32 PM, Iris said:

Dear Sets,

You are the Netherlands.

ICphKn1.png

You're a country in the middle of Europe responsible for people wanting to dress up as Dutch milkmaids! You're also the home country for many talented artists. You have no special abilities.

In other words, you are a Vanilla Townie.

You are aligned with the Allies. You win when all threats to the Allies are eliminated.

It is now Night 1. Do not post unless your role tells you otherwise. Phase ends in ~24 hours or earlier if all actions are received early.

Edited by Iris

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you know Brazil is the most likely country to flake their suffering?

Rapier was killed! He was:

On 6/17/2018 at 4:32 PM, Iris said:

Dear Rapier,

You are Brazil.

63F3nNw.png

You're one of the few countries in South American that doesn't have Spanish as their official language. But that's okay, you're the best (don't tell Argentina!) football nation in South America as well.

In other words, you are a Vanilla Townie.

You are aligned with the Allies. You win when all threats to the Allies are eliminated.

It was now Day 2. With 11 alive, it takes 8 to hammer, or the person with the most votes will be lynched at deadline. Phase ends in 48 hours or on 6/23 at 12:30 PM EDT.

NOTE: As per the rules, Day phases will now be 48 hours instead of 72 hours. Please adjust your play accordingly.

I was not prepared for this earlier start (yet appreciate the different time). I have reread the thread, but want to ISO one or two people first before placing a vote and giving a gamestate.

In the meantime, since he's online atm:

I'm inclined to put Fenrir in my townleans, his confusion over my RVS strategy appears genuine and I can maybe see that if he was truly put off by it, I would've been his main scumread. I've also been agreeing with him on a lot of points and find it hard to see scum!him commit to the satsuma wagon at phase end when he could've just stayed on me.

That being said, @Fenrir Aesir, I was under the impression you were a pretty experienced player, is reaching during RVS from town really this surprising to you?

Actually, I'll ISO later, here's my reads as of now:

Strong townread: RAD/nadroj

Townlean: Zeo/Junk/Fenrir

Eternal null: Makaze (throwing around gutreads with confidence is null)

Pick up steam or bust: Fable/Evan

Scummy bois (will be ISO-ing and working on questions):

Mackc: Sheepish satsuma vote, no particularly great content. Bartozio flip-flop remains good though

Bartozio: Ignored others during nadroj interaction. Still think Fable vote was lazy. 

Currently leaning Bartozio > Mackc

How well I do this phase is entirely dependent on if you guys get good. 

Stop burying your heads in the sand just so you can shruglynch lhf. 

We need to be able to analyze things and to have things to analyze we need content and to have content we need to start talking to each other instead of just posting thread summaries and peaceing out for half the day. 

2 minutes ago, Fable said:

We need to be able to analyze things and to have things to analyze we need content and to have content we need to start talking to each other instead of just posting thread summaries and peaceing out for half the day. 

How about you lead by example? I don't think what you're doing currently is very interactive.

1 minute ago, Fable said:

LMAO

For the benefit of people who have more to say than LMAO:

Evan hardcased Rapier towards the EoD and I was beginning to doubt my town read because of it. How he processes being wrong in light of mod confirmed alignment is much better than seeing him do lightning catchup pot shots in the final minutes of the phase.

Don't insult fellow players whatever your alignment. How well you do this phase depends on your ability to read into action as well as inaction. Only you can determine how good your reads are.

What are they, after this flip?

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

Don't insult fellow players whatever your alignment. How well you do this phase depends on your ability to read into action as well as inaction. Only you can determine how good your reads are.

What are they, after this flip?

I don't think you know what an insult is. 

"I'm always right and i'm not trying to discern your alignment" Is insulting 

"Stop shruglynching and start interacting" Is a wake up call

My immediate PoE is You/Evan/Bart/Athena

4 minutes ago, Fable said:

Well, I'm in your PoE and I'm here. Got any questions?

Just now, Fable said:

Yeah no. You said people need to "get good". That's a direct demand to improve skill, with a tacked on "you're not good right now".

One of them is about your confidence in yourself (mine). One of them is about your level of confidence in others' skill (yours).

If you lack confidence in yourself, or even if you do, that still doesn't make it right to take it out by blaming everyone else for your reads being wrong.

Others shouldn't have to come to you to interact with you. If you want to find the Mafia, you need to interact with them. You ask them questions. You poke them out of lurking. You do shit other than sit there and whine that people are leaving you alone.

You play the game, like everyone else is doing. Even Evan has contributed more than you now.

1 minute ago, athena_57 said:

Well, I'm in your PoE and I'm here. Got any questions?

Do you think mack is that different from last game? 

Like he's low content yeah but he got in trouble for that last time too iirc. 

I just don't want any more lhf tunnels if there isn't a good reason for them. 

3 minutes ago, Makaze said:

Yeah no. You said people need to "get good". That's a direct demand to improve skill, with a tacked on "you're not good right now".

One of them is about your confidence in yourself (mine). One of them is about your level of confidence in others' skill (yours).

If you lack confidence in yourself, or even if you do, that still doesn't make it right to take it out by blaming everyone else for your reads being wrong.

Others shouldn't have to come to you to interact with you. If you want to find the Mafia, you need to interact with them. You ask them questions. You poke them out of lurking. You do shit other than sit there and whine that people are leaving you alone.

You play the game, like everyone else is doing. Even Evan has contributed more than you now.

How do you know my reads are wrong? :thinking: 

Also you really need to get over yourself, I'm not the one that shruglynched satsuma acting like I'm the best ever and can do no wrong. 

1 minute ago, Fable said:

Who would you like to lynch today, if not me?

Do you plans to case anyone?

I don't. I think the cautiousness is null. But if we're looking for scum on the satsuma wagon, I think his vote sticks out.

The lack of great content is less an accusation, more pointing out there's not much to push him towards town.

1 minute ago, athena_57 said:

I don't. I think the cautiousness is null. But if we're looking for scum on the satsuma wagon, I think his vote sticks out.

The lack of great content is less an accusation, more pointing out there's not much to push him towards town.

This is fair although I don't know what about his vote sticks out to you. 

I'm kinda null on him but my brief interaction with him about wagonomics seemed genuine enough.