Special Heroes Coming! Summer's Arrival - June 21, 2018 ~ (VIDEO POSTED)

Coolmanio

2 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Being real for a moment, I'm kind of seeing stahl and maribelle now. I do want Maribelle in the game, but we desperately need more healers so this wasn't what I had in mind.

Maribelle seems possible to me. And what issue do you have with her bringing the Shady Parasol to keep the sensitive skin of her and her friends safe from harm.

3 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

And if it's Gunnthra, maybe we misunderstood Surtr all along. He was just talking about sending her to the beach and being careful about getting sunburnt.

Don't remind me of sunburns right now, I have one right now. Not like I was getting that much sun either.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

In all seriousness, I don't think it's hair we're seeing on the female silhouette. The bottom part of the silhouette just looks too neat to be hair. I'm almost certain she's wearing something on her head.

What could it be then, some kind of hoodie? Is IS modeling some more conservative female body suit swimwear?

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm always wrong, but my first instinct was Gunnthra (because it looks like she has some sort of veil thingy on) and Innes (because of the slightly longer hair). I could see Ephraim being in there though. I was kind of hoping we might get a seasonal Gray, but I don't really see it. XD

I really have no idea who these are I will have to wait and see the trailer.  Since I am guessing the girl looks a lot Azura or Ninian because of that veil but I am really hoping it is not either of them, and I am going to guess Alm for the guy since the hair makes me think of him more then Sigurd, Ephraim or Innes.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

What could it be then, some kind of hoodie? Is IS modeling some more conservative female body suit swimwear?

I think it has to be a girl who canonically wears something on her head, like Gunnthra. (Or Azura or Ninian, but fuck either of those getting another seasonal alt right now.) Besides the brides wearing veils or hats befitting the holiday, has any of the seasonal banners put any headwear on the characters that wasn't already there?

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Maribelle seems possible to me. And what issue do you have with her bringing the Shady Parasol to keep the sensitive skin of her and her friends safe from harm.

Make that a staff weapon and I will have no problems at all. 

Also Stahl seems like the sort of laid back dude that enjoys the beach. I think he'd be a good pick. Though I am hoping for more than Awakening characters. Year 2 of Seasonals, don't fail me now!

Jugdral mullets definitely match up more with the hair, yeah. Not sure how popular it'd be though compared to the newer games, which reduces the likelihood somewhat. I think there's some room for artist variation with regards to exact hair length so it doesn't have to match exactly, because otherwise I'd say it matches Ogma most closely. Or wet-haired Jagen. :P I do think Kaze is a legitimate possibility, I think his hair was a bit messier in Fates than in Heroes?

Sigurd? Ephraim?? Eldigian?? Maybe it's Innes??? No idea for the female but if it's Innes on the right I'm gonna be pissed. I'm trying my best to save up orbs for the legendary banner but if Innes got a seasonal then I gotta kiss my orbs goodbye. There's quite a few fe guys with mullet hair which makes it hard to guess who it is.

Person on the left looks like they're wearing a pirate hat, and I'm inclined to think they have short hair, but it's hard to tell if the fabric looking-silouette behind them is part of the hat or a torn piece of the flag the guy on the right is holding.

Hopping on the Seasonal diversity bandwagon, show those Awakening-Fates young'uns that the elders (and psuedo-elders in the SoV crew) know how to rock a sandy boat as well! Magvel! Jugdral! Valentia! Moreeeee Archanea, Binding and Tellius!

1 minute ago, kirauza343 said:

If only! I doubt my 7 orbs would be sufficient though haha

You'll have until the 24th of July to reamass your Orb Chest, that should give you an okay shot at things.

Somebody suggested Niles but I'll be really surprised if thats the case. His hair is way thicker and fluffier than what's in the silhouette. I agree with the Gunnthra bit though. She was my first thought too. Other than that though I'm completely stumped. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I think the hair matches Sigurd closer now that I look at their current arts compared to this. So my guess for the guy is Sigurd.

The girl I would think is Deirdre to match, since I can see her wearing a veil for some reason, but there's no sign of her long wavy hair here. So I guess I'm gonna guess Gunnthra for this one like others have.

26 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I think it has to be a girl who canonically wears something on her head, like Gunnthra. (Or Azura or Ninian, but fuck either of those getting another seasonal alt right now.) Besides the brides wearing veils or hats befitting the holiday, has any of the seasonal banners put any headwear on the characters that wasn't already there?

Wind’s Embrace Lyn had a headband thingy that I know she doesn’t normally wear since she usually has a simple hair band. Aside from that, I can’t think off any more that fits that criteria.

From a Skype conversation with my Heroes group:

Pandog, 8:44 PM
It's definetly Tharja and Lynn.

Me, 8:44 PM
Well, one of them has to be a guy XD

Pandog, 8:44 PM
Nope, that's what they want you to think

Me 8:44 PM
Lol

T.B., 8:45 PM
Tharja is best guy

Edited by Sunwoo

Uhhhh...This one's hard. The guy strikes me as one of Ephraim, Sigurd or Stahl. 

The girl is pretty hard to guess, as far as I know only Gunnthrá and Azura wear those long veils but I don't feel confident saying it is one of those two... I really have no idea so I'll leave it like that.

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

From a Skype conversation with my Heroes group:

Retroactively turning Tharja into a hermaphrodite works for me. It'd fix the no-Kana issue of marrying her as a female in Fates.

16 minutes ago, Larverto said:

Did anyone else notice that the guy on the right has a sort of crab next to him?

I hope that isn't suggesting anything. Other than that being their weapon (the Crustacean Chronicle?), good for jokes.

47 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

I'm scared of it potentially being Chrom again.

Ha, that my was thought as well! 

It would be interesting to get summer Nifl units, just for the ice/summer jokes.