Special Heroes Coming! Summer's Arrival - June 21, 2018 ~ (VIDEO POSTED)

Coolmanio

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Viva la Summer!

One of those is a shirtless guy! Yay! Something to stare deeply at for a few minutes, write some mental need I say what exactly. And then forget about them forevermore!

Just who is it? Niles was first guess from the hair. Somebody- who that hair be?

Darn it, I was about to post the silhouettes... I always get beaten to it somehow.

But anyway, Definitely a sort of muscular guy on the right. Maybe it's PoR Ike? I would've preferred RD Ike of course, but I'm fine with PoR Ike too. Though the hair doesn't quite match up. And I'm sure he'd be wearing a headband of some kind too. xP I suppose it also could be Ephraim or Sigurd, but I'm a bit doubtful of Ephraim since he has a CYL version coming up too. Sigurd seems like a reasonable choice though.

The girl I can't tell who it is at all. But why does she have a veil? This isn't another bride banner...

Edited by Anacybele

The figure on the left looks a lot like Gunnthra because of the veil thing. The guy could be, like

Ephraim, or Sigurd, or Innes, or any other guy with hair like that. It even looks like it could be Frederick, but haha Frederick getting two seasonal banners in a row fuck that

EDIT: All I ask for is that we have two guys and two girls, none of this three girl one guy nonsense the spring banner threw at us

Edited by Sunwoo

Male one makes me think Corrin or Ephraim (with wet messy hair, since it's the damaged pose).

No clue on the female one, thanks to what looks like a veil.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

The figure on the left looks a lot like Gunnthra because of the veil thing. The guy could be, like

Ephraim, or Sigurd, or Innes, or any other guy with hair like that. It even looks like it could be Frederick, but haha Frederick getting two seasonal banners in a row fuck that

Yeah, I don't think we're getting two Summer Freddys, that's redundant. lol Even I as a big fangirl of him don't think he should get another one, I'd rather have him dress up as a bear for Halloween! :P

Also, the body isn't bulky enough to be him. Freddy is a beefy hunk like RD Ike.

I don't think the girl is Deirdre, there's no really long wavy hair there, but Gunnthra is possible.

5 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

People seem to think either Ephraim or Sigurd.

Looks too slender to be Sigurd to me. And as for Eph, ewwwwww, I don't pick characters who can't lose.

The hair still doesn't look Ephy to me either.

And if it is 'raim, we'll have Eph' Emblem by early autumn.

2 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Ah, I'm gonna say Lowen for the guy. Though i guess Stahl's got some really curly hair too.

Why on earth would they pick a Seasonal to include Lowen? Although if it was him, looks like any incompetence has been rooted out with lots of confidence. Wonder if he's hosting a clam bake....

Stahl, well as a lesser Ranulf he is okay. I'd maybe hit the beach shack with him.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Why on earth would they pick a Seasonal to include Lowen? Although if it was him, looks like any incompetence has been rooted out with lots of confidence. Wonder if he's hosting a clam bake....

Dude's got some meme potential. He has no eyes! And I'm sure nobody's interested in another bog standard lance or sword cav for a New Heroes banner.

Being real for a moment, I'm kind of seeing stahl and maribelle now. I do want Maribelle in the game, but we desperately need more healers so this wasn't what I had in mind.

Edited by Glennstavos

I'm scared of it potentially being Chrom again.

And if it's Gunnthra, maybe we misunderstood Surtr all along. He was just talking about sending her to the beach and being careful about getting sunburnt.

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

And if it's Gunnthra, maybe we misunderstood Surtr all along. He was just talking about sending her to the beach and being careful about getting sunburnt.

Sigurd also works with both the hair and accompanying Gunnthra

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

I don't think it's Chrom, the hair doesn't quite match up. But I really don't want it to be him either, we have enough of him in this game imo.

The guy once the right is giving me some Stahl vibes, and if we keep a theme like last year that'd make it Awakening people. With that in mind the left looks like Olivia to me or Maribelle (who I've been waiting for for so long). 

I definitely don't think it's Gunthra; she doesn't seem like a character that would be on a seasonal banner.

Edited by kirauza343

Nah no way is that Lowen, I doubt they'll pull another Charlotte situation. I mean, it could be, and it would be cool! But I doubt it.

I feel like the guy is either Ephraim, Sigurd, or Chrom. I can't really see anyone else. It doesn't look like Ike, or Eliwood, or Hector, or Marth or Roy or anyone else I can think of.

As for the girl, I have NO idea. That doesn't look like anyone I can place off the top of my head.

EDIT: If that's Ephraim, could the girl be...Tethys?

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

In all seriousness, I don't think it's hair we're seeing on the female silhouette. The bottom part of the silhouette just looks too neat to be hair. I'm almost certain she's wearing something on her head.