Special Heroes Coming! Summer's Arrival - June 21, 2018 ~ (VIDEO POSTED)

Coolmanio

4 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

It would be interesting to get summer Nifl units, just for the ice/summer jokes. 

We already got the irony of Frederick showing some skin and dressing more casually since he's very clearly uncomfortable with the former and always dressed in a suit of sorts besides, so I wouldn't be surprised. :P

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man that hair is honestly the most deceptive thing. I'm still thinking it may be Ephraim. But Stahl's hair fits it better than anyone else's. Stahl seems a bit random. But I actually like that. While doing popular characters seems like the ideal thing to do, it's good to also go over some less popular ones. Every character is someone's favorite I would imagine.

19 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

We already got the irony of Frederick showing some skin and dressing more casually since he's very clearly uncomfortable with the former and always dressed in a suit of sorts besides, so I wouldn't be surprised. :P

Perhaps they won't be uncomfortable at all, I can imagine worries quotes like: "All for the mission: Refresh!"

20 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

So... what's the connection between the crab and Tana's skirt?

I don't see the rest of Tana's long ponytail there though. And that's a veil, not hair.

But if this is Sacred Stones and doesn't have Ephraim, I'm going to pass... But I guess I get to save my orbs for Summer Freddy's next return in this case.

Edited by Anacybele

11 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

A dirty joke of some kind. That’s what I’m assuming at least.

I'd assume so as well. The other colours fall into the same vein as how we figured out Bride Ninian though. Hair doesn't have to 100% match, it is a different outfit after all. However the "veil" could quite easily just be a weird combination of hair and some sort of accessory. For example, something to keep the pony tail down since its going to get wet at the beach anyways if she goes in the water. 

Edited by TheNiddo

40 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

So... what's the connection between the crab and Tana's skirt?

"Crabs" is a slang term for pubic lice. So the circle over the crab and her crotch implies.. yeah, it's just a rude joke. lol

3 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

"Crabs" is a slang term for pubic lice. So the circle over the crab and her crotch implies.. yeah, it's just a rude joke. lol

Oh...The only response I can think of is "That's fucked up".

Thanks for explaining it. 

Both of them are Lucina. There is no way I can be wrong.

Off-season Bride Lucina carrying a deflated companion cube on the left. Short-haired muscular Lucina on the right. There is no way I can be wrong.

14 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Both of them are Lucina. There is no way I can be wrong.

Off-season Bride Lucina carrying a deflated companion cube on the left. Short-haired muscular Lucina on the right. There is no way I can be wrong.

I think you will find its actually off season bridal Lyn #2 on the left and muscular Lyn on the right 

2 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I think you will find its actually off season bridal Lyn #2 on the left and muscular Lyn on the right 

Bride Lyn is hiding somewhere in my barracks, so it cannot possibly be her on the left.

Tana's art is one of the sexiest in the game, and it does look like it matches.  She's popular in FE8 too and well liked so she could definitely sell well.  

We are getting CYL Ephraim, we got regular and legendary so hope the guy is Innes.  Maybe then round it out with two other Sacred Stones characters.

That is if it is sacred stones, it could also be mixed or maybe some other girl from another series matches.  Sigurd being the guy would be pretty awesome too.