Trailer Music Arrangement (Free Download)

Fueled by hype, I created an arrangement of the awesome music from the trailer and would like to share it with you all. I intended for it to be as true to the original as possible, and I hope you agree. Please enjoy!

7 hours ago, nyainou said:

Very cool and really impressive, dude! Surprised to see something like this so soon after the trailer. Props man. p:

Thanks so much! I was basically attached to my chair after that trailer dropped, so it gone done way faster than I expected, too.

7 hours ago, Michelaar said:

I now love you.

http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1175570-fire-emblem

4 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

I wish I had musical talent! I can barely sing or play my nose...

Lol awesome Dude!

Thank you! Honestly, I don't know how talented I am -- I just like doing this and have the time to do it, but if you can play your nose then you are 100% more talented than I am :D:

Wooah :blink: this is incredible!! It looks very complicated, but it sounds beautiful. I've been very hyped myself with the trailer and especially the music. So thank you for sharing your arrangement with us! :lol:

Sounds awesome. I love the beat in the beginning, especially with the Fire Emblem theme (Is that an organ? Sounds so epic with a hint of darkness; seems perfect with the setting.). Hearimg that really gets my heart pumping with hype and nostalgia at the same time (I was slightly teary eyed when I finished Revelations since that is when the Fire Emblem theme finally played; I was wondering if it was possible that they forgot the iconic theme)! I cannot wait to hear the rest of the soundtrack in the game.

@XRay Thanks for your feedback!

3 hours ago, XRay said:

Is that an organ?

Yup, there are two organs playing at the same time, one played normally and the other played una corda (it's possible that those articulations can actually be played simultaneously on a real organ though, I'm not sure).

4 hours ago, XRay said:

I cannot wait to hear the rest of the soundtrack

Man, me neither. The past three sound teams have killed it (FE13-15), and this trailer gives me the impression that the streak isn't ending yet.

It sounds awesome! The organ at the beginning really gives it an epic feel, and I like the use of trumpet (or something similar-sounding, I can't really tell brass instruments apart) for the game's main theme, reminds me of Tellius.

@Kori Thanks! It's two trumpets and a trombone section :): I can't take credit for the idea though, that goes to the original arranger.

@ElectiveToast Thanks, I'm glad to hear it. I don't mean to throw shade, but pretty much all of the popular covers on YouTube are grossly inaccurate...so I am happy to know that you can appreciate my work.