Can you watch the original FE anime anywhere?

Dragoncat

I wouldn't say it was bad, personally. I'd say it had potential...

Wish they would do that again... doesn't matter which game, just that they'd do it...

But yeah, sounds to me that at this point, you'll mostly just find it in some site dedicated to that stuff. For free at least.

52 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Would you really want to watch it?

anyway

probably on some anime sharing site, who's gonna care if you pirate it it's so shitty 

I'm just curious is all! I know it's not by any means good. If I cringe I'll just stop.

13 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

I'm just curious is all! I know it's not by any means good. If I cringe I'll just stop.

i wouldn't call it bad per se, just generic. it is pretty much every 90s anime only with a plot based on fe1.  it also only has two thirty minute episodes (which means it got canceled after chapter three or so of the actual game).

2 hours ago, Mad-manakete said:

https://youtu.be/WN4e-RhYsWQ

https://youtu.be/UI53TAujnH4

I've included youtube links for both episodes if you mean the Shadow Dragon OVA.

It was Mystery of the Emblem actually. The difference between the two? No Wrys!

I actually like the tsundere character they gave Shiida in it. She's kind of boring in most other depictions to be honest. Seems this is the only canon that remembered she's barely a teenager. It's also got asshole Cornelius which makes Marth's entire motivation way more complicated.

Edited by Jotari

7 hours ago, Jotari said:

It was Mystery of the Emblem actually. The difference between the two? No Wrys!

I actually like the tsundere character they gave Shiida in it. She's kind of boring in most other depictions to be honest. Seems this is the only canon that remembered she's barely a teenager. It's also got asshole Cornelius which makes Marth's entire motivation way more complicated.

That's right. I keep forgetting Mystery Book 1 was a remake of Shadow Dragon because I always remember Mystery for Book 2, even though book one had omissions like Wrys and the Wooden Cavalry chapter.

On 6/20/2018 at 7:42 AM, Etrurian emperor said:

LEDDEMALL GO? BUT MAAAAAAAAAAAAARS

The voice actor for Gordin was Kurt Stoll. I have no idea who that guy is or how to imitate his Gordin voice, but it has inspired a new life goal.

I wouldn't say it's bad, it was average for the time, I am still annoyed that they never got spike spencer to reprise his role as marth in later games (would certainly beat him being voiced by ben tennyson IMO), one of my favorite parts is the voice acting, it really is a dub of it's time.

• 10 months later...