Custom Stat Screens

GlitchWarrior

Using Laytruce's Stat Screen Creator (thanks, buddy) I've created this set of screens based on an old concept of mine- an FE7 hack that takes place during the Scouring. The main character will be Roland, though Hartmut will likely play a large role.

And anyways, there isn't a sprite for Hartmut.

Here are the starting stat screens I've made for Roland, Durban, and Bramimond, plus a thief variant of Anna and Bill the Soldier, a completely-legit OC. Here are the screens. If anyone wants to make a fangame similar to this, you MAY  use my stat spreads AND Bill, if you so choose.

All non-Bill characters, plus Bill's sprite, are from FE7, as are the assets used to make up their spreads.

*claps* What amazing images.

Having a FE game set in the Scouring could be fun, although I imagine people might get annoyed at fighting dragons all the time. Then again, wouldn't the dragons in that time period be full powered, and therefore stronger than the Fire Dragon in FE7, who was weakened by Ninian before being fought?

1 hour ago, GlitchGabe said:

Using Laytruce's Stat Screen Creator (thanks, buddy) I've created this set of screens based on an old concept of mine- an FE7 hack that takes place during the Scouring. The main character will be Roland, though Hartmut will likely play a large role.

And anyways, there isn't a sprite for Hartmut.

Here are the starting stat screens I've made for Roland, Durban, and Bramimond, plus a thief variant of Anna and Bill the Soldier, a completely-legit OC. Here are the screens. If anyone wants to make a fangame similar to this, you MAY  use my stat spreads AND Bill, if you so choose.

All non-Bill characters, plus Bill's sprite, are from FE7, as are the assets used to make up their spreads.

Where are the stat screens?