H e l l o

Hi ! It is I, me.

I am pretty new to this franchise. Well. Actually, I knew it existed since 2010 when I first played Super Smash Bros Melee. At this time, Roy was my boy, and I was pretty salty he got replaced in Brawl. However, my curiosity and liking for fantasy stories made me want to play a Fire Emblem. But I didn't have any 3DS and all the other Fire Emblems are so rares I think I have more chance to see the Loch Ness monster than an FE8 cartridge. It was only in summer 2017 I remembered the Wii U had a virtual console with lots of old games on it, including FE7. I played it. I loved it. Even though Lyn's story sucks. I downloaded a GBA emulator to play FE6 and I'm gonna play FE8 soon (I want to 100% both games first but UGH IT'S HARD.). Oh, also I downloaded Heroes when it came out, but didn't play that much until recently because of how salty I was over the arena.

A few months ago, I discovered FE Builder, a logicial that could help me make my own FE game. Woah, great ! I've been writing a fantasy novel since fall 2016 and wanted to make it into a FE7/8 hack ! (But Vanessa won't let me turn her into a mage. Screw you Vanessa. You ruined all my projects.) So I started making my own sprites and... Well, here I am. It all started with an husbando from a 2001 fighting game, and now I'm making nearly a hundred of icons representing my original characters. Today, I joined this site in order to talk with people about those two games that already changed me, or simply about who is the best waifu from the Elibe series.

Spoiler

(Spoilers : It's Gonzalez)

50 minutes ago, Zeldacrafter_Swagg said:
Spoiler

(Spoilers : It's Gonzalez)

I see you are a ...person(?) of good taste.

Anyway, welcome.  I've got tons of OCs myself.  Right now, almost an entire game's cast's worth!

You can see them in the thread for my Fire Emblem: Ascension project.  Among other things.

2 minutes ago, I Deserve This said:

I'm new too but... I don't know how to create a post, I've been looking everywhere, I feel so embarassed to even say this right now. ;_;

Can someone please tell me how?

You mean a topic?

Look for the big green "Start new topic" button.

2 minutes ago, I Deserve This said:

That makes sense but.. I've been looking for something like that, I just can't find it. Wouldn't it make sense to have a bottom like that somewhere on that screenshot I made?

serenes.png

Oh.  I think I remember now.  You have to make a certain amount of posts in other topics before you can make your own thread.

This is mainly to deter spambots, which were a problem in the past.

Oh well okay, weird how new users don't get notified about this when they set up an account.

Anyway, thank you!

And sorry Zeldacrafter_swagg for having to discuss this on your post, but I couldn't make my own, obviously :p

On 6/21/2018 at 5:02 PM, Von Ithipathachai said:

I see you are a ...person(?) of good taste.

Anyway, welcome.  I've got tons of OCs myself.  Right now, almost an entire game's cast's worth!

You can see them in the thread for my Fire Emblem: Ascension project.  Among other things.

I am a person of Gonzalez. 

Yeah, I've quickly looked through your game and characters, and there are a few of them I already like (Elma, Fritz, Rosa, Omar and Fatima) ! I'd really like to help you by making a few portraits in the style of FE GBA, but I don't know which characters to use... (I already tried Rosa by using Sonia, but I don't know what to use for the hairs...)

5 minutes ago, Zeldacrafter_Swagg said:

I'd really like to help you by making a few portraits in the style of FE GBA, but I don't know which characters to use... (I already tried Rosa by using Sonia, but I don't know what to use for the hairs...)

I'm glad you're interested.  I would try making a few more GBA-style portraits myself, but some of them would be very difficult to pull off with splices and would probably need to be drawn from scratch.  (Namely Petricia, who's supposed to have dreadlocks, and Drusilla, who's supposed to look kind of like Meg.)