Any games you plan on buying during the Steam summer sale?

Retyl

The "Trials in the Skies" series has been on my radar for months! So I'm definitely gonna try for that!

Don't know what else since the steam site is clearly being overwhelmed at the moment, moving slower then me waking up at 3am in the morning, so I'll wait till later!

Edited by Busterman64

I nabbed RAGE a few days ago since it went on sale for 66% off during E3 when its sequel was announced. It could potentially go on sale even more than that now, but the difference would only be a dollar or so and I really wanted to play it. I'm several hours in at the moment.

I've been putting games onto my wishlist so that I'm reminded to check them during the sale. Once the store loads I'll be sure to give an update

Assuming the sale doesn't end when I have money, I'll probably be getting Squad and whatever Sims game is on sale.

However I highly suggest you fools get Monster Prom 'cause its on sale AND the new F*kin' Hot Update is out with even MORE STUFF in the game. In other words, get Monster Prom.

Seeing these numbers in dollars hurt my soul when I compare them to my own currency which is 3x more expensive.

Anyway, I have a small list:

- Space Engineers (I feel like playing it with my friends)
- Game Dev Studio (it's a simulation game, by the way)
- Maybe XCOM 2's DLC whose name I forgot
- Kenshi
- Maybe Dust: An Elysian Tail
- Maybe The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
- Fez
- Tales of Symphonia
- Motorsport Manager: Endurance Series DLC
- Final Fantasy X/X-2
- Final Fantasy XIII
- Europa Universalis: Rule Britannia

I'm unsure about most titles and I probably forgot about others.

Awright, looks like everything on my wishlist is on sale this year. I think my most likely buys are:

• The Secret of Monkey Island and Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge
  • Operation Raccoon City: Yes I'm aware of the game's quality since I'm one of the weirdos that played it start to finish. I just happen to have a friend that really wants to replay this in co-op. Say what you want about seventh gen Resident Evil games, they're good co-op.
  • The Evil Within 2: I seen enough of this game to know I'm the target audience. Shoutouts to Bethesda for giving this series another chance.
  • Planescape Torment: Hopefully a classic CRPG that I will finish. Not starting this until I know I'm ready.

There's a lot more games I know I'd love like Witcher 3, but 45USD sounds like enough damages for now. My backlog is piling up.

Really tempted to buy Xcom 2 War of the Chosen and reinforcement pack. 

Other than that, I don't have much else i want to buy at the moment. I bought Tales of Berseria last week during the sale (? when was the tales sales that popped up randomly...?). Haven't played it yet to be fair, but I plan on finishing Zestiria first. 

Edited by SlayerX

On 6/21/2018 at 4:48 PM, Jingle Jangle said:

I bought 4 games at Steam during the sale:

• Sleeping Dogs
  • Ni No Kuni 2
  • Valkyria Chronicles
  • and another for reasons.....

"A man who never eats pork buns is never a whole man!"

Get a pork bun in your hands today, pok gai!

I wanted to play Jagged Alliance 2, but Windows 10 doesn't want to run it in any stable manner. So I had to refund it.

There are plenty of titles that I would love to get my hands on (my wishlist has nearly 80 games), but given what little money I have and my time spread across plenty of projects, I'll probably end up skipping the summer sale.

Besides, there are still games that I haven't really delved much into that I purchased previously. I need to get back to Shadow Warrior and Skulls of the Shogun at some point...

come to think of it, does anyone know a good fantasy/sci-fi/steampunk oriented city-builder?

I'm probably gonna get one if it's cheap and then like stardew valley. (fate/extella is a little pricey for me rn)

I got Civ6 (without the expansion for now), which was finally off 70%, and Tropico 5 (watched a LP a while ago and, in good steam sale manners, thought "why not").