Trailer Theme Cover (+ off vocal)

Based on the small snippet of what I assume is the main theme, the soundtrack is going to be really nice! I am not sure if I am the only one, but the trailer theme alone was enough to keep me looping the trailer after E3. Hyped as I was, I immediately jumped at the first chance I got to cover the song. I was a bit hesitant to post it here though, as I'm honestly not sure if people would actually be interested in listening ahaha.

But I figured that I would at least be able to share the link to the off vocal I used, if anyone else happens to want to make a cover of their own...! I love singing a lot, even though I am nowhere close to being a pro. Seeing music bring people together just makes me really happy aaah! So if there are any other fellow singers over here, don't be shy! (Slightly ironic since I feel like I'm pretty shy as well--) 

Link to off vocal, courtesy of Jairus C. Music (he shared the off vocal for everyone to use with proper crediting!): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZGVRKSnqpc

My attempt at a cover is below: 

20 minutes ago, Forblaze said:

Nice job! I wonder how your singing would sound like over my version of the off vocal :):

Thank you! I just listened to your arrangement, and it's really pretty! If I don't have time to record anything  new, I'll definitely be singing along to it during my free time at least. Huge respect to you musically skilled people who are able to put out these awesome covers so quickly! <3

• 4 weeks later...

Nice cover! I can tell I'm already going to love the music this game will have!

You have a nice tenor (?) voice.