Bond Units Questions

Hirotune

Alright, so first off, i've always wondered about the mechanics of bond units. I know you and the person you're creating them with have to have swapped cards and given each other at least one accessory before you can start making them, but i still have several questions

1) Does anyone know specifically how many times one has to give the other an accessory in order to make the bond unit? 

2) How are the bond unit's looks generated? I know the gender is predetermined by the personal skill, but when it comes to looks, i feel like it's up in the air. For example, if i have the default corrin hair, and the other person has the short corrin hair, is it 50/50 between both hairs? or just completely random?

3) Do other bond units made by someone else, when you recruit them, act like normal einharjar cards when their special goes off and are silent? or are like normal and actually say something? Also, does the voice for bond units also default to the default option, or can it be random?

As some one who ran that bond unit thread.

1. iirc. 3-4 times on both players sides, you have to give accessories 

2. Random as far as I know

3. They are like einharjar