FE8 +30% GROWTHS ENNEMIES

mangasdeouf

I did an FE8 mod for people complaining about FE8 being too easy. Knowing ennemy stats are calculated from tier 1 level 1 to level 40 (tier 2 is counted as tier 1 level 21-40), their stats will be sky high after promotion and even from level 10 onwards. Great knights have 7 mov instead of 6. I forgot to give other 7 mov mounted units the 8th point but it will be closer to the original game so it's not a real problem. I didn't change base stats only growth rates (bases would benefit the player too or make the prepromotes mandatory to beat early chapters like lunatic awakening, and we all know it's a trash design).

But sadly my Gilliam will beat them all like Diablo 3 barbarian with the tornado build. I swear I didn't change anything on him, he has everything similar to the original game (otherwise he would've capped def and strength with the knights' +30% base growths).

Link to my mod (it's simple to do but since I've already done it I share it directly):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oau606l7ne1zcrt/FE8 (U) %2B30% growths ennemies.ips?dl=0

I used Lunar IPS to create the patch, so just use Lunar IPS to patch your ROM file and enjoy your 50-80% growths ennemies, 115% hp growth high HP units etc.

Gilliam will probably be abe to solo it for me since he got so insane even before promotion (I used Eirika 'til level 10 for promotion purposes because she turned mediocre, Colm who turned tanky enough with 8 def at level 15 and 6 res with around 30 HP and 9 strength with average skill, Ephraim got to 16/97 by the end of chapter 8 with 14/14/14/13/10/5 or something like that, not his best but he did 2 perfect level ups in the process so...can't complain, still way better in nearly everything than Eirika, who has 13 spd level 10, and less than 10 in every other stat with 21 HP, when I say mediocre...and Vanessa did 3 level ups of 1 stat: skl, hp and spd, + 2 level ups with 3 stats, meaning level 6 she has even less stats than base Tana except +1 def and = speed, so Vanessa to the bench, as planned, she didn't even try to make me change my mind, she dealt 2 damage per hit on the chapter 6 Bael LOL she s*cks hard, I had to make Eirika kill it with an iron sword for +2 or 3 more damage than Vanessa LOL with terrain advantage on a little mountain vs Vanessa's inexistent terrain bonuses).

Gilliam the god.png