If Blacephalon (USUM) was a fighter, this would be my moveset for him

Perkilator

Intro: Blacephalon jumps out of an Ultra Wormhole and performs his signature pose.

Notable Palette Swaps: Pheromosa, Nihilego, Buzzwole, Poipole, Stakataka, Kartana, Guzzlord

Special Moves: 

B : Mind Blower; Blacephalon takes his head and throws it at the enemy. Holding B will charge it; you can select the distance in which you can throw it, but you will take minor damage if you let go above max charge.

B + Forwards : Will-O-Wisp; Blacephalon shoots a ring of ghostly fire that hits enemies multiple times, sometimes leaving a burn that continues damage by 1%.

B + Up : Shadow Claw; Blacephalon thrusts his right arm upward with a shadowy aura, going up a fair distance.

B + Down : Smack Down; Blacephalon brings down a rock out of nowhere and strikes some three feet away from him; this move has a meteor effect.

Final Smash: Endless Blaze; a combination of the two Z-Moves Never Ending Nightmare And Inferno Overdrive. Arms appear all over Blacephalon, who can use them to attacks for ten seconds. After those ten seconds, Blacephalon turns said arms into flames and scatters them around the screen.

Taunts:

1: Blacephalon’s head bobs in all eight directions.

2: Blacephalon juggles his head.

1+2: Blacephalon removes his head and pretends to use it as a bowling ball.

Winposes:

1: Blacephalon creeps into an Ultra Wormhole, and then abruptly disappears with it.

2: Blacephalon floats in the air with his right leg over his left leg, and then sticks his right arm out.

3: Blacephalon spins around in a circle of flames, them stops in place.

Icon: Poké Ball.

Victory Music: The Pokémon series music.

Kirby Hat: His bomb hat along with Blacephalon’s head. If Kirby uses Mind Blower, he uses an illusion of Blacephalon’s head for a bomb.

Stage: N/A

Related Music: N/A

Disregarding my personal issues with people saying four B moves and a Final Smash is a complete moveset:

28 minutes ago, Perkilator said:

Final Smash: Endless Blaze; a combination of the two Z-Moves Never Ending Nightmare And Inferno Overdrive. Arms appear all over Blacephalon, who can use them to attacks for ten seconds. After those ten seconds, Blacephalon turns said arms into flames and scatters them around the screen.

Sakurai specifically altered Final Smashes to be over quickly - this Endless Blaze, if officialized, would skip the ten seconds and just scatter the flames, in Ultimate anyways.

53 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Disregarding my personal issues with people saying four B moves and a Final Smash is a complete moveset:

Sakurai specifically altered Final Smashes to be over quickly - this Endless Blaze, if officialized, would skip the ten seconds and just scatter the flames, in Ultimate anyways.

Yeah, I know, but I didn’t know this would be a thing at the time I made this (which was in April).