Need hugs. family likes oscar nominated boss baby

So, i sit down for dinner, the conversation leads to films, i make a joke about how boss baby was nominated for oscars, y'know, for karma, and they said they bloody liked it.

now im mad. mostly because im related to people with bad opinions, but because i haven't watched it, so they claim it will be worth my time and i should give it a chance, effectively nullifying anything i can do, since i dont wanna sit through that garbage. 

bottom text

I had a similar epiphany a few years ago.

I miss my family, but it was worth the money to have a few less people who enjoyed A Million Ways to Die In the West out there.

• eclipse changed the title to Need hugs. family likes oscar nominated boss baby
3 minutes ago, (s)ad touch said:

thats fine, but the hugs? no. im an edgy dude. dont need no hugs

Dude.

You're gonna out-rebel the rebels!  Show 'em that you're SO manly that you can completely disregard their frail opinions on masculinity!  BE THE MAN~!

Just now, Von Ithipathachai said:

...And now it's all nonsense.

I can only imagine how confused the people reading this thread for the first time are going to be.

TEE-HEE~!

Just now, DisobeyedCargo said:

I'm sure thanos could help :smug:

Oops.  You went poof, the rest of your family is alive.

On the other side of the country, a perfectly sane, functional family has been wiped out. :P:

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Oops.  You went poof, the rest of your family is alive.

On the other side of the country, a perfectly sane, functional family has been wiped out. :P:

well at least someone died

sorry for the double post but

1 hour ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Try calling 36-24-36.  Maybe they can help you.

YOU SON OF A BITCH I KNOW THAT SONG. acdc an shit. dirty deeds(nutz) done dirt cheap

also, jojos is a thing and id like to remind everyone that were here to shitpost

Edited by (s)ad touch

14 minutes ago, (s)ad touch said:

dirty deeds(nutz) done dirt cheap

Thirty trees and the thunder chief

Dirty jeans in a jungle jeep

And the best one...

DIRTY DEEDS! DONE WITH SHEEP!

2 hours ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Try calling 36-24-36.  Maybe they can help you.

14 minutes ago, (s)ad touch said:

also, jojos is a thing and id like to remind everyone that were here to shitpost

Suppose that you were sitting down at this table. The napkins are in front of you, which napkin would you take? The one on your ‘left’? Or the one on your ‘right’? The one on your left side? Or the one on your right side? Usually you would take the one on your left side. That is ‘correct’ too. But in a larger sense on society, that is wrong. Perhaps I could even substitute ‘society’ with the ‘Universe’. The correct answer is that ‘It is determined by the one who takes his or her own napkin first.’ …Yes? If the first one takes the napkin to their right, then there’s no choice but for others to also take the ‘right’ napkin. The same goes for the left. Everyone else will take the napkin to their left, because they have no other option. This is ‘society’… Who are the ones that determine the price of land first? There must have been someone who determined the value of money, first. The size of the rails on a train track? The magnitude of electricity? Laws and Regulations? Who was the first to determine these things? Did we all do it, because this is a Republic? Or was it Arbitrary? NO! The one who took the napkin first determined all of these things! The rules of this world are determined by that same principle of ‘right or left?’! In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers’. In the case of this table, the ‘eldest’ or the ‘Master of the party’ will take the napkin first… Because everyone ‘respects’ those individuals.

It was inevitable that someone would mention "taking the first napkin."