JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo Anime Announced

Von Ithipathachai

https://animeuknews.net/2018/06/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-5-golden-wind-vento-aureo-anime-adaptation-officially-announced/

So yeah.  This happened a couple days ago.  Vento Aureo is finally getting an anime adaptation!  Surprised I haven't seen a dedicated thread on here about it yet.

Anyway, I really need to read Stardust Crusaders and Diamond is Unbreakable now.

Amen, brother! Although I'm more looking forward to Clash/Talking Head, White Album and Green Day/Oasis.

8 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

Amen, brother! Although I'm more looking forward to Clash/Talking Head, White Album and Green Day/Oasis.

Yes! Those ones are good too! Part 5 had some really good stands and musical references. Although my one very unlikely wish is that Golden Heart, Golden Ring is featured as an arc, but I know that'll never happen.

3 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Right now I'm just waiting to see the new memes that are going to blow up.

Same here.

5 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Right now I'm just waiting to see the new memes that are going to blow up.

Part 5 memes we currently have:

"This taste... IS THE TASTE OF A LIAR! GIORNO GIOVANNI!"

"That's bullshit but I believe it"

"IT JUST WORKS"

"And Giorno lied..."

4 minutes ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

Yes! Those ones are good too! Part 5 had some really good stands and musical references.

Same here.

I think the musical references were the main reason I even considered reading JoJo in the first place.  I'm a huge classic rock fan, you see.  In most cases I have difficulty getting into manga/anime.

As for memes, I can definitely see the Torture Dance Challenge becoming a thing online.

It seems that the trend of getting a new JoJo Part every two years continues.

• Parts 1 and 2: 2012
  • Part 3: 2014
  • Part 4: 2016
  • Part 5: 2018.

Following this trend, we'll be getting Part 6 in 2020 and Part 7 (best part) in 2022. Assuming Part 8 is done by then, we'd get it in 2024.

Part 2 is actually my favorite but Part 7 is still amazing.

Really looking forward to whatever strange noise King Crimson is going to make and the 7-Page Muda Muda, which will probably translate to like a full minute in the anime.

1 hour ago, Corrobin said:

Don't you mean: Crush, White Ice, and Green Tea?

I get why the names are changed because of copyright, i just find it incredibly dumb because you clearly hear the characters say the original names. Aerosmith -> Lil' Bomber is fucking stupid and King Crimson -> Emperor Crimson is not as cool. At least Gold Experience -> Golden Wind fits because that's what Vento Aureo translates to.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I get why the names are changed because of copyright, i just find it incredibly dumb because you clearly hear the characters say the original names. Aerosmith -> Lil' Bomber is fucking stupid and King Crimson -> Emperor Crimson is not as cool. At least Gold Experience -> Golden Wind fits because that's what Vento Aureo translates to.

Uggggh.  You reminded me why I'm not looking forward to the Diamond is Unbreakable dub.

5 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

You reminded me why I'm not looking forward to the Diamond is Unbreakable dub.

The name changes in Part 4 weren't that bad imo. Deadly Queen was stupid but you never got to things like Lil' Bomber.

1 minute ago, Corrobin said:

Hey, sometimes the dub/copyright names can be cool.

Like D4C.

D4C is legit another name the original manga used, because Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap is a long name. Localizations used the D4C name but that name has always been there.

10 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I happen to like Lil' Bomber AND Golden Wind. You can take your opinions and throw them into the trash keep them because you are entitled to your own opinion.

1 minute ago, Corrobin said:

Hey, sometimes the dub/copyright names can be cool.

Like D4C.

Do you mean Filithy Acts At A Reasonable Price or A Single Action Of Which, By Society's Standards And The Law Put Forth By The Government, Is Considered Immoral And Wrong And Is Done For A Price That Is Lower Than The Minimum Wage Of, As Of July 2015, 7.25 USD?

*Slaps face*

You're right. But there are a few cases where a name has been left unchanged.

Tusk, The Hand, Soft And Wet, I think Scary Monsters and Ballbreaker.

Not to mention a few other okay localizations, like Maiden Heaven.

I know it's copyright but i always wondered what the process for changing the name was. Killer Queen got changed into Deadly Queen yet Sheer Heart Attack and Bites the Dust kept theirs.

2 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

Scary Monsters

It's called Frighting Monsters in English.

_____

I hope they bring back the 3D OPs. Part 4's OPs were great but i miss the 3D ones. The last one we got was End of the World.

49 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It's called Frighting Monsters in English.

Should've called it Scary Dinosaurs. It would've been a more accurate to the ability than "Frighting Monsters."

Also the style of the OP doesn't matter as long as the music is amazing!

Edited by IfIHadToPickADude
missed a word.

Just now, IfIHadToPickADude said:

Should've called it Scary Dinosaurs. It would've been a more to the ability than "Frighting Monsters."

Also the style of the OP doesn't matter as long as the music is amazing!

Speaking of music, I wonder what the ending music is going to be.

I could see In the Court of the Crimson King getting cut up for the ending, like Roundabout was. Probably for the latter half or something though.

Or maybe Happy Family, that'd be a lot less likely, but still cool.

Woo, finally. Part 5. Really excited for it, mostly because Vento Aureo seems like the most interesting Jojo Part imo.

Can't wait for the memes either, lol.

Jojo part 5 Anime comfirmed, about freaking time ! They teased the hell out of us with it.

Now let us rejoice for the future glorious openings, animations, and memes !

• 1 month later...