If you could add one guest character from another Fire Emblem

So I was thinking about how Fire Emblem Fates had cross-over characters from other titles, then I thought about how it would look if I could bring another character into my favorite Fire Emblem.

If you could take any character from another Fire Emblem game and bring them into Echoes, plot be damned, who would it be? Personally I would choose Lon'qu but that's just me.

Darros.

It was pretty ridiculous for him to be in the lava area in NMotE, so why not him here? Though a lot of Archaneans could be listed, he has Axes so I picked him.

Outside of Archaneans (Too easy to pick) or Judgralians (Too dead without time travel), I'll say Geitz.

One of the Blazing three. Heck, maybe even Hector just so axes could get a use beyond just being sold off. I like their voice actors in Heroes and like the characters themselves a lot.

Edited by Arcphoenix

None, period. Cipher is enough as is; 7/11 crossover is enough as is. Absolutely no reason to have the plot ruined for some character's great grandpa x 1000 to just ruin it for everyone. Or to have someone's "Descendant" ruin possible canon like 13 did. 

Older characters were only 14 because of Cipher (Marth, Minerva, etc) and the characters from 13 were in because of a popularity contest in Japan. Their inclusion was for big money, not for the sake of the plot or anything at all. 

2 hours ago, redtutel said:

Anna. Undo this game's status as the one game she's not in

If it's a tie-in with Warriors, I'd definitely love it. Anna and Celica's support in that game has to be one of my favorites if not my one favorite.

I honestly wouldn't mind if Duma and Mila were bonus characters as a New Game + reward. I don't now if they would have their own unique classes, or if they would use an already set one (Baron for Duma, Saint for Mila), but they'd better pack their own one-of-a-kind list of cinematic, powerful, and useful combat arts to utilize in battle.

Even better if it actually affected the story, too. Both Duma and Mila would try to aid our heroes in their quest to stop their degenerated selves, spoiling several twists pretty early on, and seeing stuff like stopping Desaix or Grieth as nothing more than distractions.

As for the question itself... I'd honestly say Kellam, if only to have my half-serious head-canon about him being a Time Lord be true.

Having Anna appear, with a far-fetched story about why she wasn't there the first time, would also be a nice nod and bonus.

I also wouldn't mind a Taguel character, as unlikely as it would be, because at least it would be an interesting class to play around with. It could also be a chance to add some worldbuilding to them that was sorely lacking in Awakening. And because shapeshifting rabbit warriors are ridiculously awesome, no matter the game.

• 2 weeks later...